It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral in China today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's another eyewitness report:

Chinese Missile Defense Test Witness:
www.china-defense-mashup.com...
Time: a few minutes to PM 8:00
Location: Jiuquan, Gansu Province (GPS Position: 39.646411,98.347893)
Witness Description:

From the elevation of about 45 degrees in the north-west sky, I found a positive white circular Clumps about the size of dozens of moons. My first judge was the moon created a very personalized style halo. My colleagues and I immediately look for the moon, while preparing the camera and prepared to dial a news hotline.

But soon we discovered there is no moon on that position, while the white Clumps is rapidly expanding. In the tens of seconds of time, it quickly expanded to a half of the sky, and gradually fades. I suddenly think if it will be some nuclear explosions. Subsequently, the flashes appeared in the center of white Clumps. The flashes were not very strong, when it felt as if a mass of white fog.

My colleagues and I have guessed that it maybe a alien trip from another planet. But the flash and fog-like clumps have quickly dimmed. We do not have warned others, nor photograph the whole progress by the camera. We even didn’t have time to report to news media. This odd scene just lasted 2-3 minutes.

I analyzed that the whole process looks more like an explosion. But it is rather strange is that why there have no even the slightest sound before and after. Because here is a military zone, so I have heard the voices of a variety of artillery shells exploded. And it is is really puzzling that the strong shock wave in the sky did not bring any sounds.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I guarantee you that Disclosure were to be out today, the news would be flooded on the topic for several months.

No hard feelings, but how far are skeptics going to go with debunking? EQL? Would I see lights in the sky if I were to continuously rub my hands together for 3 days? Will flares become intelligent to the point where they can fly in a perfect geometrical shape? Will lighthouses actually be able to "Fly" though the air? All down to the bogus phoenix lights debunkers claiming '___' was released into the city water supply causing mass hallucinations, OF THE SAME THING? Backing that up with the videos.

I fail to see a skeptics purpose in the UFO Topic. As far as I know, who are the ones risking their jobs, reputations, and posibly their lives, coming out with secret information, and who are the ones that actually go up into space for complex missions? I'll tell you who they are. Smart, Well trained, Elite individuals. A ufo skeptics word against an Astronaut and any other govt official, is useless. To better say it, its s***.

May truth prevail and ignorance be vanquished.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light
The more I read about this, the more I suspect HAARP-like technology, or HAARP itself. Just like the Norway Spiral, it seems that tests are being conducted to see what the technology is capable of.

I watched the video you posted first and instantly thought of HAARP, only to realize your first sentence concluded what I was thinking lol.

Since its been said that the HAARP technology can manipulate our weather, I don't think that it's so far-fetched to believe that it was indeed HAARP.

On the day of the Haiti earthquake, there was a spill of PETN in America, I immediately thought of HAARP's potential. Could it of been a cover-up? Although I'm sure I'm just grasping at straws now.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I've been able to determine that the Chinese missile interception test -- against a second missile -- was launched from Jiuquan near Inner mongolia, and was announced in Beijing at 9:03 PM local time, about an hour after these wide-area reports of amazing sky apparitions

Do you know what it means? It means the new cold war has already started, sort of.

ATS thread: China unveils anti-missile test after Taiwan sale

So, it's a direct hit after all. I'm still not impressed.

It was a direct hit, wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONTACT
reply to post by Warrior of Light

This is a large phenomena seen by millions of people over more than a few cities.

and yet, all they have is those 2 pictures, wish a few of those million people would have taken their cellulars out and took a few snap shots >.>

I agree with evasius about the green one. I can faintly see something that does look like a light post.

It could be Russia again messing with their neighbors....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have to agree: Only the first photo looks vaguely like the Norway spiral. And that's stretching it. It really could be anything. It's so blurred, it could be a color corrected (blue) image of the moon with a waft of clouds to the right of it.

The second photo looks like a color corrected (green) photo of a light post.

I'm not saying that there wasn't another "spiral", but until we get more (all of the links given showed the same two images) photos of the incident to corroborate information, I'm afraid this will be viewed from a skeptical standpoint.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by CONTACT

Where's the spiral, and why relate this to the Norway spiral which was witnessed over several countries due to a rocket test over Russian territory? This is a separate event and to treat it as otherwise would be counterintuitive.

This looks like a bolide meteorite or possibly burning space debris from the photos in the chinese sources.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by john124]

Perhaps no one managed to take a picture of the spiral as it happened but only some time after, when the spiral had dissolved. The norway spiral lasted for quite a time (for being a pattern made up in the sky/air) but not that long. The cameras/cellphones per capita ought to be higher in Norway compared to China, so hmm.

Plus the eclipse.

The solar eclipse of January 15, 2010 is an annular eclipse of the Sun with a magnitude of 0.9190. This is the longest annular solar eclipse of the millennium,[1] and the longest until December 23, 3043, with a maximum length of 11 mins and 7.8 seconds.

It is visible as only partial eclipse in much of Africa, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia. It is seen as annular within a narrow stretch of 300 km (190 mi) width across Central Africa, Maldives, South Kerala (India), South Tamil Nadu (India), North Sri Lanka, parts of Myanmar and parts of China.

Wikipedia

[edit on 15-1-2010 by rhines]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I will not take the bait, sorry. Someone else probably will

Let's see what we have

- One photo of a blue light.
- One photo of a green light that one member says looks like a light post.
- A bad thread title.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello, this is my first post.

I wanted to make this a new thread but I have to make 20 comments before I can do that...

Check this out! (Sorry if it has been posted before, couldn't find it)..

www.daily.pk...

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos
Written by (Author ) World Jan 8, 2010

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Did anyone keep an eye on the air pressure above Norway when the Norway spiral was there?

How Air Pressure Signals Changes in the Weather...
kids.earth.nasa.gov...

Follow the money...
The cold weather has given huge profit to Norway because of the oil prise rise

[edit on 15-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I wanted to make this a new thread but I have to make 20 comments before I can do that...

www.daily.pk...

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

I will not take the bait, sorry. Someone else probably will

Let's see what we have

- A bad thread title.

Mmm, I might be mistaking here, I was talking about the Norway spiral, not the one in China..

i saw it on the News my Self, the leading General from the region up at Tromsø did not know what it was, they had been talking with the Russians, they too had no clue, so ...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well, when the Norway spiral happend, neither Norwegian nor Russian millitary knew what it was, so , how can one belive it was a rocket when they dont know about it ??

Do we always need an official announcement to tell us what something is?

If I am standing at a station, and I see a train pull in, do I need someone to tell me it's a train?

I know, that not everybody has experience when it comes to matters like this, but does that mean everybody has to be ignorant about such things, and we can only determine if something is for real or not when there is an official announcement from an official body?

It was many many hours later they 'agreed' on a rocket..

Well, you seem to be implying that they made a conscious decision to lie about what it was?

So the Russians admit to the fact that their missiles don't work properly...

Can you give me one good reason why the Russians would want to make themselves look like fools, both in front of their own populous (who it wants to think that they are "godlike"), and in front of the rest of the world (who it also wants to think that they are "godlike")?

Sorry, but them admitting that it was a missile gone wrong, on top of the simulations that show how this could have happened, and on top of all the other bits of evidence pointing to it being a rocket that were collected in the origional thread by ATSers, pretty much confirms that it was a missile.

The Norwegian military said 'we dont know what it is , but if you media want to say it was a rocket, that is fine by us, but we dont know what it is' said the General on TV here in Norway that day and the days after...

So they did not want to speculate at an early stage, which I think is understandable, since they are an official body, and sometimes an investigation can take time.

We on the other hand here on ATS are free to speculate, and free from bureaucracy, so "working theories" can be explored, and the no good theories are fairly rapidly shot to bits leaving the more likely possibilities remaining.

I actually think ATS works quite well in this respect. Although there will always be those who disagree like yourself, I think in many cases a likely explanation is found within a very short space of time, thanks to some of the very observant people we have here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicenteg

www.daily.pk...

What a BS story. The United States does not operate the radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway.

I know the world likes to blame America for everything but it is a bit ridiculous to blame us for the bad winter this year.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I interpreted your post as an attempt to steer this thread into a discussion about the spiral pattern over Russia in December last year, was I wrong?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Let's see what we have

- A bad thread title.

And don't forget the broken english translation of some eye witness.

Toksun – “…blue light waves rotate for several minutes…”

Mori County – ”...saw the sky had a bright spot in the west, it is spinning clockwise movement to the south, surrounded by a white fog things like constantly expanded, white mist Center also appeared in a blue iris, when the white mist expanded to twenty to thirty meters in diameter...”

Sounds like the same thing as Norway to me. Given time, I expect some better photos to show up.

Hey, if this is a weather-changing weapon as some suggest then maybe most of the major players have these. Failed rocket, I don't buy that. If it these two spirals were from a rocket I say they were made to do spirals.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
.... After Norway, every single firefly in the sky, will be a spiral...
And the worst of all is that people insist to say that those hologram was an "interdimensional gate"... Anyway, IMO these glowing objects caught in China can be probes or crafts. They seem to be massive and I saw a stem-like object aside of the green light one. Local people from Kong-La, a small town placed in the triple frontier of China/India/Pakistan, have been denouncing the existence of an underground alien base in Ladakh. There are loads of reports about massive UFOs entering and coming out those mountains. I don't know where these images were caught but may be connected with this supposed secret base.

Alien base in China/India border

[edit on 15-1-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
Failed rocket, I don't buy that. If it these two spirals were from a rocket I say they were made to do spirals.

Firstly, there is no spiral in the case we are discussing (China). Secondly, there is no indication that anything failed in this case. So there was no possibility of a spiral occurring in this case, and that is exactly what was seen (or rather what was not seen).

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have to agree with the previous poster who said it was a bad thread title.

It wasn't really a spiral in the pictures at all.

Also, if it happened over China, wouldn't it be called a "China" spiral instead of a Norway spiral? JS

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by Absum!
Failed rocket, I don't buy that. If it these two spirals were from a rocket I say they were made to do spirals.

Firstly, there is no spiral in the case we are discussing (China). Secondly, there is no indication that anything failed in this case. So there was no possibility of a spiral occurring in this case, and that is exactly what was seen (or rather what was not seen).

Eyewitness accounts contrary to photos provided.

Toksun – “…blue light waves rotate for several minutes…”

Mori County – ”...saw the sky had a bright spot in the west, it is spinning clockwise movement to the south, surrounded by a white fog things like constantly expanded, white mist Center also appeared in a blue iris, when the white mist expanded to twenty to thirty meters in diameter...”

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join