It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Are there other military bases that use the horse logo? What do you suppose it symbolizes?

[edit on 2/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hi!

I'd be grateful if you would point out to me where there is a horse on the warning sign and relate this to what you have posted....? Sorry but I can't see any resemblance...

Regarding lines - anyone can draw them anywhere to create whatever they believe in.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So... the horse on the Area 51 one sign is still freaky when taking into account the horse statue at the DIA. Anyone know if the horse logo on the Area 51 sign is a military logo for a specific military brigade/detachment/command etc?

edit: see the last post on page 1 for photos.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here's the post by gariac and the page he links to with his photos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.lazygranch.com...

Originally posted by gariac
Groom Lake Front Gate

I updated the front gate page with new photographs of the warning signs and cameras. The text on the warning signs, at least one of them, has changed. No more threat of deadly force. Rather they will bore you to death with legal mumbo jumbo.

Regarding the cameras, doing comparisons between old and new, I'm reasonably sure they are not fakes. The cameras themselves have a different housing. You can clearly see Cohu on the side. That is the military camera of choice. The cable to the camera looks thckier, almost like that flexible conduit you see in hardware stores. I also put a photo of the camera on the tower. I keep meaning to bring the telescope and shoot it from Hawkeye Hill, but I never get around to it. This shot is from Groom Lake road. There is one spot where the tall tower is visible.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, anyone else see a connection between the horse logo at Area 51 and the horse statue at DIA?

If so called sacred geometry is being used to determine where these bases should be built, and if I'm not simply "drawing lines" as an earlier poster commented, then there may be a geometric link between at least Area 51 and DIA. Hence the interest in the horse "coincidence".

Anybody?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's clearly the Denver Bronco's logo..
www.fistfulofsports.com...
why? I have no clue. NORAD reference maybe?
Good post OP.

link cut the images I'll post a picture

[edit on 7/2/2010 by howmuch4another]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

IDK about the horse thing haha but a common phrase used in the service is to refer to your infantry troops as "hard chargers" just a thought dont know if it has any relevence though

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

It's clearly the Denver Bronco's logo..
www.fistfulofsports.com...
why? I have no clue. NORAD reference maybe?
Good post OP.

link cut the images I'll post a picture

You're right! I would have never guessed, as I don't follow sports. Now I'm thinking that a prankster adhered a Bronco's logo sticker on the Area 51 sign to send unsuspecting morons such as myself on a wild Denver International Airport chase. Examining the photo I can now plainly see that the horse logo is a sticker (not printed on the metal as the other writing).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68421154fdf2.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66f22ae1cd6a.gif[/atsimg]

But the geometric relationship between A51 and DIA, borne out early on in the thread, is still perplexing...

Which brings me back to my initial inquiry. Are "THEY" using geometry, much in the same manner as has been purported to have been used in the laying out of Washington D.C., in their choices as to where these DUMB's are to be constructed. Perhaps these geometries would be helpful in a post apocalyptic scenerio where a compass would be useless, and records or maps of their locations have been obliterated. Ancient sacred geometries are a legend to be followed at a later, post apocalyptic time. Too much coincidence for me. I'm reminded of the Nazca Lines . But I digress.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you're reading this thread you may also like this thread:

"2012 - Safe places on Earth?"

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Very nice thread, interesting. Sacred geometry is something that could be considered 'conspiracy theory' material, but it does exist an many groups know about it and follow it.
Only thing I really have to add that makes me think there is something to this is the strange things being built at DIA. I was out there 2 weeks ago and I got to see the giant statue of Anubis in person. It felt very surreal, like this should not be a part of reality, but there it was. Maybe we should see where the other lines lead us too? Maybe on the 33rd parallel?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thank you for the compliment. And for the 33rd parallel info. I didn't think of the Mason 33rd degree (possible)connection. I'll do some spotting on Google Earth and the like.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Interesting thread indeed. I suspect if one were to expand the geometry outwards, you would find more government locations that that fall precisely into the pattern.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

My thought exactly. And I think I'll try the "Star of David" as well and see what pans out, no pun intended.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Most earth grids are based on the platonic solids. Your initial pentagram would actually be part of a dodecahedron grid. The star of david would be a hexagonal icosahedron grid. You could use any of the platonic solids. There are plenty of (sacred) geometric google earth grids available online, it's just too late for me to find a decent one right now.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Most earth grids are based on the platonic solids. Your initial pentagram would actually be part of a dodecahedron grid. The star of david would be a hexagonal icosahedron grid. You could use any of the platonic solids. There are plenty of (sacred) geometric google earth grids available online, it's just too late for me to find a decent one right now.

Thanks. I found this:

montalk.net...

This script creates a Google Earth file. The file shows earth overlaid with one of the five platonic solids (or the Becker-Hagens grid) with all vertices connected by lines.

A good lead.

I'll look into this more closely tomorrow. I think I need some sleep. Sonambulists of the world unite, and so forth...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
New members are invited to collaborate. I haven't made any headway with this. Although I've let it sit since my last post to this thread months ago...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hi this_is_who_we_are,

Super post!

The star shape gets me thinking about stargates. Recently "the Agency" said on a video that natural stargates are going to be opening soon and that they didn't know for sure the exact locations of these stargates but they did say that they would be close to the equator. Don't know if the Agency thing is a hoax or not, just thought I'd bring it up just in case. I wonder if the Agency is an alphabet agency???

The Agency vid....

So then, along this premise, what if the D.U.M.B. bases are to be used to covertly transverse one of these stargates? Couldn't tell ya where they'd be going to escape doom but where ever it might lead to another universe in another dimension (multiverse)? Apparently to open a wormhole it would take energy no less than that of plank energy, so an "ancient" natural stargate (or more, maybe they're building bases where the stargates are suppose to show up?) coming out of slumber would be quite convenient for certain Aliens?

And, I've read, that D.U.M.B. bases are a co-op between Aliens and Humans.

I could be way off base.

Star
edit on 15-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I suck at editing.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: it's 'transverse' not 'converse.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out a word.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Related thread:

The 104
by woghd
started on 3/25/2011 @ 03:39 PM

edit on 3/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Good time for a bump:

Death Valley recognized with posting world's hottest temperature -- 99 years later
usnews.nbcnews.com...

Nearly a century after the fact, California's Death Valley on Thursday was recognized as having posted the hottest temperature on Earth — replacing Libya, which experts now say was a case of overcooked data.

A reading of 136.4 degrees Fahrenheit had been claimed at a Libyan outpost on Sept. 13, 1922. That stood as the record until Thursday's announcement by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) that a panel of experts had concluded otherwise.
As a result, the WMO now recognizes 134 degrees F (56.7 degrees Celsius) as the highest surface temperature ever recorded. The measurement came from Death Valley, Calif., on July 10, 1913.
usnews.nbcnews.com...

134° F. Yikes. It's like a sauna up in here.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Good time for a bump:

Death Valley recognized with posting world's hottest temperature -- 99 years later
usnews.nbcnews.com...

Nearly a century after the fact, California's Death Valley on Thursday was recognized as having posted the hottest temperature on Earth — replacing Libya, which experts now say was a case of overcooked data.

A reading of 136.4 degrees Fahrenheit had been claimed at a Libyan outpost on Sept. 13, 1922. That stood as the record until Thursday's announcement by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) that a panel of experts had concluded otherwise.
As a result, the WMO now recognizes 134 degrees F (56.7 degrees Celsius) as the highest surface temperature ever recorded. The measurement came from Death Valley, Calif., on July 10, 1913.
usnews.nbcnews.com...

134° F. Yikes. It's like a sauna up in here.

What do You consider creates heat?
And oppositevily cold?
Great thread, I am a dowser that can detect the matrix to perfection, but what in duality flows upon the matrix?

gravitor

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join