It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama is NOT the AntiChrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Okay, first off, I'm a very spiritual Christian. I believe in the Bible, I pray everyday. I'm also awake, hence my being here and believing in TPTB and the NWO. But for a long time,I keep hearing rumors of Obama being the AntiChrist and that he is Satan's son, something that makes the other Christians and awakened people look nuts.

Here are some reasons I say Obama is not the AntiChrist:

1. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.’ Rev. 13:13,14

Okay, where has Obama performed miracles and wonders? I agree, he may be tricking others and be a part of the Rockefeller/Rothschild plans, but that does not mean he is the AntiChrist.

2. The AntiChrist will bring forth 3 and a half years of peace.

If Obama wins the presidency again, he'll be in for 8 years, enough room for the 7 year reign. However, the AntiChrist establishes peace WITHIN his first year and it lasts until the 3 1/2 mark. How does he do this? He'd need some kind of ability to maintain peace in troubled regions....a NWO perhaps that was set up BEFOREHAND perhaps? It may look like peace is achieved, but I gurantee that atrocities will be carried out in secret. If there is peace, that means for a time, Israel will have Jews, Christians and Muslims as all equals, something not necessarily being done now, as it will be the last place people can go for safety.

3. The Temple of Jerusalem will fall after he declares himself God inside of it and demands sacrifice in his name, according to Matthew.

The Temple has NOT been rebuilt. They're drawing plans for it, yes, the Israelis are talking with the Palestinians, yes, but it has not been rebuilt, as it gets rebuilt DURING the peace time. No Temple, nothing to fall, nothing to be inside of and declare oneself as God.

Yes many signs have happened, like Jerusalem being retaken, Israel re-settled, paper money beign abolished, the locusts, earthquakes, famines, war and rumors of war, nationalism and families betraying one another.

However, this is not saying Obama is the big guy in charge. Looks like he may fall in with Nero, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, FDR, Reagan, Gorbachev, Charlegmene, the Pope, Jimmy Carter, Bush, Clinton, Putin, Arafat, Napoleon and many more- as candidates and nothing more. None of usknow when the End is, so why listen to humans who claim to have all the answers? Aren't they possible false prophets by spreading fear?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Obama is a [bleep] and I can't stand any of his policies or ideology but, you have a point. He's no Anti-Christ. That would take talent.

Even though the MSM have proclaimed him the "anointed one", I have yet to see one miracle by his hands and he sure as heck cannot walk on water. (Though I'd like to see him try, just to watch him get wet)

As for bringing about a time of peace, he's divided this nation like no other president. He has people seriously talking of armed rebellion and some states are passing what some are calling "successionist laws". Some peace. Having a pretty peace prize on the mantle does not make him a peacemaker.

Obama may be a [bleep] and a low down [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] but, the Anti-Christ he surely is not.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky5K
Here are some reasons I say Obama is not the AntiChrist:

You are probably right...

There is not just one antichrist...Jesus said...
1 John 2:18 "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.’ Rev. 13:13,14

Wasn't it George Bush who did this to Bagdad?

2. The AntiChrist will bring forth 3 and a half years of peace.

Common idea but do you have a reference for 'antichrist' doing that?

3. The Temple of Jerusalem will fall after he declares himself God inside of it and demands sacrifice in his name, according to Matthew.

Where does Matthew say that?

Isn't the spirit of antichrist is any person, group or institution that is 'anti' 'christ'?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I did a thread on what I suspect to be the Anti-Christ.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree that it will not be Obama,though he sure is helping to build up to the crisis that is said to usher him in.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooterWasn't it George Bush who did this to Bagdad?

So did Hitler, so did Clinton, so did Bush Sr. Point being others have done the same, nothing new.

Common idea but do you have a reference for 'antichrist' doing that?

And all the countries came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe in all the world. (Genesis 41:57)

The whole world sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart. (1 Kings 10:24)

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar August, that all the world should be taxed. (Luke 2:1)

So the Pharisees said to one another, “See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!” (John 12:19)

26 After the sixty-two `sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. (NIV)

James 5:7-8; Joel 2:23; Zechariah 10:1; Hosea 6:3

Where does Matthew say that?

Matthew 24:15; 2

Isn't the spirit of antichrist is any person, group or institution that is 'anti' 'christ'?

Anything is possible, we don't know yet. It was written describing future events with past historical phrases. Evil is everywhere, and none of us know when it will end exactly, only the signs

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The anti-christ are the people that know that Jesus is a fable, that is all it is. There is a book out that I decided to read, in which this dude, "said" that he spent 12 years reading the Sinai, the oldest bible in the world so far, and he found no evidence of a Jesus Christ. The dudes they are trying to deceive humanity over are "twins" Judas Khrestus and Rabbi Jesus Cunobeline. I don't believe everything I read or hear, but this guy makes a lot of sense. The only anti-christ there is, is what humans make up. "The Untold Story of Jesus and His Twin Brother, Judas Khrestus....

The Sinai Bible, the oldest Bible in the world, and when compared with modern day bibles, a staggering 14,800 differences can be indentified.
It is called "The Bible Fraud". Tony Bushby.

A quote from Pope Leo X (1513-1521) "How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us" unquote. Okay, ready for attack now. By the way, Francis Bacon wrote the King James Bilbe, and he was a Freemason So, go ahead, flame me, but please wake up afterwards.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm going to believe the NIV more than anything, IIRC, that is directly translated from the Latin scriptures. There have been several crooked Popes, how do we know he wasn't one? They even found a tomb belonging to a Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Mary and children of Jesus in Israel alledgedly.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky5K

26 After the sixty-two `sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. (NIV)

The seventy-sevens of Daniel 9: is not a three and a half year time period.
It is seven times the period of the Babylonian captivity which was seventy years...
...70 x 7 = 490 years...
...which was the beginning of the time period when the Messiah would manifest.

This is a prophecy that terminated with the Messiah not the Anti-Christ.

Matthew 24:15; 2

You should read this text...
Matthew 24:2 "And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

...in the light of this text...

John 2:19-21 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 The Jews then said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?" 21 But he spoke of the temple of his body.

What or who is Christ's body now?

Then apply this insight to the Abomination of Desolation...

Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:"

What is the 'holy place' of Christ's body now?
It means that there will be the defilement of something at the heart of Christ's body represented by what happens in the Holy Place...
...what could that be?

There was only one day per year that the High Priest entered the Holy of Holies...
...this was the Day of Atonement...
...which represented Jesus death and resurrection by the sacrifice of two goats...
...one died and one was set free alive.

An event will happen that will defile the Gospel of Jesus death and resurrection...
...within the Body of Christ.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
not that i am saying he is ......but even so ...if he is or isn't ....where does it say the Antichrist will have to preform miracles or deeds immediately.....

he has all the time he needs.....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthemAs for bringing about a time of peace, he's divided this nation like no other president. He has people seriously talking of armed rebellion and some states are passing what some are calling "successionist laws". Some peace. Having a pretty peace prize on the mantle does not make him a peacemaker.

Lincoln did too, though. Let's not forget history when convenient

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
not that i am saying he is ......but even so ...if he is or isn't ....where does it say the Antichrist will have to preform miracles or deeds immediately.....

he has all the time he needs.....

He has only 7 years, his time is short. He needs to impress the world to accept him as the temporary savior and Lord. He will defeat Syria and Russia, (Gog and Magog), whom we are not fighting. Much still has not been done yet, and if all of it is God's Will, why would it be skipped or deleted?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky5K

he has seven years (three and half really) from the time he starts....not from the time he is born.

however, again i am not saying obama is...im just making a statement about the antichrist.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Shar]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
reply to post by Darky5K

he has seven years (three and half really) from the time he starts....not from the time he is born.

however, again i am not saying obama is...im just making a statement about the antichrist.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Shar]

I know. You think I meant from birth? I mean events leading to his rise in power

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Short post but hear me out...

I totally agree with you that Obama is not the antichrist.

top topics

join