It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis are the real terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi Concerned Citizen

'Jews' like 'Jesus"? I suppose you mean R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir? (BCE 12 to 36CE)?

Hmmm

"The Bar Enasha ('son of Man') was sent ONLY to the LOST SHEEP of the ELECT of the HOUSE of YISRO'EL...SINCE WHEN IS IT RIGH to take the CHILDREN'S BREAD out of their mouths and THROW IT AWAY to the DOGS under the table?"

--R. Yehoshua
while trying hard NOT to address a filthy idolatrous gentile SyroPhoenecian 'dog' woman who came to him for help with her daughter 'who had a bleeder daemon'

(this zionist vomit from the 1st council approved Canonical Greek Gospel, 'Matthew' whoever he was, chapter 15:24-26)

Do you REALLY think we should hope there were MORE of these sword-wielding ultra right wing 'torah abiding' zionists who have the charming habit of calling anyone who is NOT Jewish (gentiles) 'dogs' which in the middle east is like calling someone a 'cockroach' ?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I would say that both countries are chock full of leaders that should be labeled as war criminals.
I mean look at the histories of both.

Ariel Sharon was a Bastard, bloodthirsty Israeli General.
Yassr Arafat was a Bastard, bloodthirsty PLO Leader.

Now, I think the two countries are just lost in hate for each other.

Glad it's bled into ATS so we can experience the hate and evil here on our favorite website, though!

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
perhaps because I do not care for terrorists, those that refuse to help themselves, always trying to blame Israel for their own problems. Why doesnt the rest of the arab world care about the palestinians?

I am not the one supporting the terrorists here, so where is your brain? obviously not being used

So all Palestinians are terrorists, according to you.

Is that correct or am I misrepresenting you? It sure sounds like you're using a derogatory and hateful term to describe an entire nation.

Which, if true, makes you a bigot. dictionary.reference.com...

I have never said that I care about terrorists. I am however reiterating my statement that I care about Palestinians. They are human beings, just as Israelis are. Or do you disagree with that?

Do you think that it's possible to care about the well-being of your fellow man, even when their brothers are against you?

Or do you simply hate 'them' because they are easily labelled?

Please take a moment to think before you reply, if you choose to reply.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
perhaps now they will get the message and move! They have caused nothing but trouble, and the place is a pigsty.

Theres comes a time when you are left with no recourse but harsh measures. Its time to end this farce and let Israel do what it must to clean up this mess.

Shame on us for putting Israel in the position of having to use such harsh measures. Never the less IMO Israel has every right to take over the area and to ensure the security of its people. They have shown great restraint and I commend them.
Israel is a thriving country of free men, united in beliefs but not forcing those beliefs on others. Peaceful until provoked, strident and forceful once it strikes, Israel understands that you dont play at war. They know first hand that if you wait until you back is to the wall before you finally decide to fight back you may find you have waited to long and there is no way to win.

They havent sent suicide bombers to kill thousands of Americans,
they dont treat their women like property.
they dont constantly call for the destruction of another nation;
and they dont spend all their time calling the US, the great Satan!

So why shouldnt we support and encourage Israel?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
I have never said that I care about terrorists.

Your posts do, you never criticise the Hamas terrorists for attacking Israel, only Israel for defending themselves against the terrorists. Do you care that the Hamas terrorists use Palestinian children as human shields? I see no criticism from you about that...

I am however reiterating my statement that I care about Palestinians. They are human beings, just as Israelis are.

funny how you do not care about the Israeli's

Do you think that it's possible to care about the well-being of your fellow man,

Funny how the Hamas terrorists do not care about all the civilians they hide behind

Or do you simply hate 'them' because they are easily labelled?

No, I hate terrorists like Hamas, who hide behind children and use them as human shields, not caring in the slightest for them

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The ignorance of the people defending Israels actions on this thread is just astounding. Do you really believe that the Gaza blockade is in place to prevent a few Qassam rockets from getting in so that they can be fired ineffectually into Israel? If so you are either delusional or intellectually challenged. The blockade is in place to prevent any meaningful reconstruction in Gaza and is essentially a medieval siege.

There has been a simple and uncontroversial solution to the Israel/Palestine problem for a long time. That is, a 2 state solution set on pre 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as Palestine's capital. Every year the UN votes on this and every year only 2 countries vote against this proposal. No prizes for guessing which two.

The ignorance and racism displayed towards the Palestinians disgusts me. Israel is the main aggressor and terrorist and is acting out a slow but brutal genocide against the Palestinian people. I don't feel it is necessary to provide any links towards evidence of Israels terror tactics, because a simple search through some human rights reports will provide any doubters with plenty of proof. Why not start with the recent Goldstone report - which concludes that both Israel and Hamas committed war crimes?

I will conclude by saying that I defend no terrorist acts from either side of this conflict, but I find the blind defense of Israel and warped logic of blaming Israels actions on Hamas not only absurd, but disgusting.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rubberHead

sigh!!! I always wonder when someone brings up the concepts of a fair fight and proportional response in war. Being an ex military man I can tell you truthfully that you want no such thing. You want overwhelming force and massive firepower. If you can sneak up on the enemy and stab him in the back before he even knows your there all the better.
Your men are pinned down by heavy fire coming from a building you know has civilians in it, you say a prayer for them and you call in a strike on the building. Those are your men dying your duty is to them.

I think Patton hit it on the head when he said that no poor bastard ever served his country by dying. He serves his country by making the other poor bastard die for his.

Israel and the United States do not intentionally or as a policy advocate the targeting of civilians. We have spent billions creating precision guided weapons to limit colateral damge amoung civilians. Hamas sends a crude rocket over with the sole intent of producing civilian casualties. That is the critical point.

Israel should burn their crops, raze their houses, turn off their water, everything it can to drive the civilians off and then It should come in and with devestating force deal with the terrorist and extremist left. As payment for having to deal with this mess they should get to keep the areas
This is war. In war there will always instances of brutality and depravity.
Civilians will be killed and innocent people harmed. These are just a few reasons that it should be avoided
The defining attribute that makes the difference is that with Israel these are the exceptions not the norm. With the PLO Hamas, Hezbolha, this is not the case.
Fair play is for those safe sitting on the sidlines while others do the fighting.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Phedreus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join