It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4638abk24algmor3yx2489rpstoval

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ok...

So i have read parts of Satan's bible...
This does not mean i worship the devil...no....it means my curious little mind stumbled upon a small book entitled "Liber AL Legis" Latin for Book of Law.

Now some of you are probably wondering what all those letters and numbers are. Well this Book of Law has many weird things in it from blatant blasphemies on Christ to riddles and writing steeped in alegery and metaphore.

However upon skipping through parts of this book i came across a code.....(4638abk24algmor3yx2489rpstoval).

This is what follows..

"What meanth this, o prophet? Thou knowest not; nor shalt thou know ever. There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it. But remember, o chosen one, to be me; to follow the love of Nu in the star-lit heaven; to look forth upon men, to tell them this glad word."

Now reading this in line with other parts of the book one can begin to look on this book as a sick joke and others as holding some weight in the debate against religion. personally i dont have time for all that im just interested in this code.

Now i put this code into a search engine and this is the site it threw up.

4638abk24algmor3yx2489rpstoval.com...

(Apologies if the link is a copy and paste job)

I have had a look at this site a number of times and it is the weirdest thing i have come across in a while.

If anyone can shed some light as to what this is about i would muchly appreciate it

Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nothing here to see. just a bunch of animated gif's. no meaning, no substance.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

You need to click on the questionmark link.
Quite strange really.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the book of the law is a book by aliester crowley

crowley was on a trip to egypt and while in one of the main chambers of a certain ancient egyptian building he had a revelation

he states his holy gaurdian angel came and explained things to him, while he had visions and what not, and for i think it was 3 hours he wrote down everything he could, and when it was done he had the book of the law

i have a very good copy of it myself, the first half of the book is the printed word, and the second half is photocopies of his original handwritting the book

good book

as for it being blasphemous? well it definitely has athing or two to say about a few known religious people and beleifs, but i would much rather conclude that the book is more of a ... testament to changing times and anew aeon... all ideas and beleifs are eventually tested, rethought and then new truths are found

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is the second code thing, if thats what it is.
Sorry about the size.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You're right. That's bizarre. I clicked on the exclamation point and it brought up a letter grid. I actually ran my cursor over each and every box to see if any of the letters linked to something else. Nothing. The one clickable thing on that page led me to another grid with no follow up links and the only thing clickable on that page had this:

33: Be ready to fly or to smite!
3: Every man and every woman is a star.
take your fill and will of love as ye will
ever the King among the Kings

Got the same thing when I returned to the original page and clicked on the question mark.

Also tried looking for subliminals in the swirly picture. There might be something there but I would need to slow it down to make a determination.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I clicked on the link, and then on the exclamation point above the letters, and there is a rotating spere. There are words on it, and after squinting enough to give me a headache, i got:
sigillum sanctum fraternitatis A A

I then did a search on that, and there is some very interesting material on it. I keep seeing it referred to as the "Illuminati Cipher". Its going to take me some time to dig through the info.

oto.tribe.net...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And here is the other one.
Again apologies on the size.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
At second glance, I believe The rotating sphere with sigillum sanctum fraternitatis AA on it represents Saturn. When you click on it you get an image of earth, with rings, fading away.

It is thought that Crowley and the Illuminati worshipped saturn.....interesting....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've been poking around and came across this

A number of people have, in the past, endeavoured to discover the key to an
apparently mind-boggling cipher contained within The Book Of The Law (chapter II,
verse 76). It is perhaps then only just that most of them have failed in their attempts,
since their intentions have been rather more self-absorbed than sincere. Two men
however, stand out as pioneers in this extraordinary field of study.

The first man, Charles Stansfeld Jones, was at one time a rather brilliant if not
unorthodox Qabalist, whose work Liber XXXI2 contained an important mathematical
key. Unfortunately, as is often the case with great innovators, his ego became
drastically inflated beyond all proportions. Having previously sworn a magical oath
that he was by no means prepared for, he ended his days in a grubby raincoat being
arrested as a flasher.

The second man who has contributed greatly to unveiling much of the mystery
surrounding Liber Legis is provocative occult writer Gerald Suster. His published
analysis The Riddle Of The Book Of The Law II 76 is not only “marked by the most
sublime simplicity”3, it is also direct, straight to the point and, like all of Gerald’s
work deserves considerable acclaim.
My main intentions therefore, for embarking upon this project are thus:

Continued at Source

Very interesting. Going to poke around some more.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
it is a puzzle. I am not good at them, but I think the words at the bottom and the fact that the diagonal line in the puzzle is all "A's" might be important. Hopefully someone with more time on their hands than i have will decode this.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Alright, just found this, it should help a bit:
According to the Illuminati Cipher, which is this one (as exposed in Abbé Barruel's 1797 book "Memoirs illustrating the History of Jacobinism"):

A=12 ....... I,J=4 ...... R=17
B=11 ....... K=3 ........ S=18
C=10 ....... L=2 ........ T=19
D=9 ........ M=1 ........ U,V=20
E=8 ........ N=13 ....... W=21
F=7 ........ O=14 ....... X=22
G=6 ........ P=15 ....... Y=23
H=5 ........ Q=16 ....... Z=24

... the values are:

- SIGILLUM = 18+4+6+4+2+2+20+1 = 57
- SANCTUM = 18+12+13+10+19+20+1 = 93
- FRATERNITATIS = 7+17+12+19+8+17+13+4+19+12+19+4+18 = 169
- AA = 12+12 = 24

Total: 57+93+169+24 = 343

Amazingly enough, 343 is 7x7x7, and this is curious --to say the least--because there is, as seen, another very explicit numerical reference to multiple 7's.

illuminaticiphers.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
These look like the illuminati ciphers.
www.scribd.com...

Maybe the symbols need to be placed on the grid in some order.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Alright, just found this, it should help a bit:
According to the Illuminati Cipher, which is this one (as exposed in Abbé Barruel's 1797 book "Memoirs illustrating the History of Jacobinism"):

A=12 ....... I,J=4 ...... R=17
B=11 ....... K=3 ........ S=18
C=10 ....... L=2 ........ T=19
D=9 ........ M=1 ........ U,V=20
E=8 ........ N=13 ....... W=21
F=7 ........ O=14 ....... X=22
G=6 ........ P=15 ....... Y=23
H=5 ........ Q=16 ....... Z=24

... the values are:

- SIGILLUM = 18+4+6+4+2+2+20+1 = 57
- SANCTUM = 18+12+13+10+19+20+1 = 93
- FRATERNITATIS = 7+17+12+19+8+17+13+4+19+12+19+4+18 = 169
- AA = 12+12 = 24

Total: 57+93+169+24 = 343

Amazingly enough, 343 is 7x7x7, and this is curious --to say the least--because there is, as seen, another very explicit numerical reference to multiple 7's.

illuminaticiphers.blogspot.com...

This is interesting in that 777 appears around an inverted hexagram on the front page of the Book of Law...

I have heard from some sources the 777 is the number of god as oppoesed to 666 the number of the beast.

Still none the wiser about this site?
I keep thinking there is a backdoor that gets you accesse to a chatroom filled with the bilderberg planning the new world order!! hahaha!

Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well, I must say seeing the RPSTOVAL Cipher on ATS came as a bit of a surprise and had me wondering if I was seeing things!

As has been stated before, this enigmatic cipher from Liber AL vel Legis sub figurâ CCXX (The Book of the Law) has resisted many attempts to decipher it. Many have tried and many have claimed to have successfully done such, none have done so to the satisfaction of many (much like attempts to decipher the Voynich Ms.).

It is believed that as this verse mentions "There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it" it is tied into Chap. iii, v. 31 of The Book of the Law where it says "There cometh a rich man from the West who shall pour his gold upon thee" indicating that a successor to Crowley would prove that he was the "Rich Man of the West" and Crowley's true spiritual successor, by solving this enigmatic cipher (Note: the words "rich" and "gold" do not denote money but most likely spiritual "wisdom"). Whereas Crowley was considered the prophet of coming Aeon of Horus, he was not the Crowned and Conquering Child (Herw-Re-Ha) himself.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I seem to remember reading about crowley a couple years back. I figured he was probably just a nut job who did too many drugs.

This is all really weird though, I cant wait to see what you guys come up with in this thread. Try and keep this stuff to cult and magic laymen's terms though, other wise I won't know what the hell yer talkin about.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I seem to remember reading about crowley a couple years back. I figured he was probably just a nut job who did too many drugs.

This is all really weird though, I cant wait to see what you guys come up with in this thread. Try and keep this stuff to cult and magic laymen's terms though, other wise I won't know what the hell yer talkin about.

I can promise you that Crowley was more than that. The man had a MAJOR influence on world affairs....

That being said, i'll try and keep in as simple as I can, but you have to keep in mind most of us are learning as we go, so breaking it down into simpler terms can be difficult....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
On the link that Kelter provided was a translation by Shuster for the first half. He has this to say:

Much fuss has been expended and much misapplied energy and intelligence wasted on endeavouring
to find a solution to the above.
The answer is mind-blastingly simple and obvious.
It is 419 = 418 + “one to follow thee” = the Beast and Babalon.
The Method.
A – Turn to a copy of the MS of the Book of the Law, p 16, III 47. It is the only page written on a
grid, obviously for some purpose. “Then this line drawn is a key...” The line in question runs from C
to 7 on the grid.
B – Attribute the English Alphabet so that c=7, therefore b=6, d=8, w= 1, etc.
C – Using this key, change the letters of the Riddle into numbers and add up.
D – The result is 419. “418 + ‘one to follow thee’”. Also 419 = Teth spelled in full = Serpent = Atu
XI = Lust = Beast and Babalon conjoined = Eleven Pointed Star (one thinks of ‘And Abrahadabra’)
= Leo = lion/Serpent = Baphomet.
E – The fact that, without thinking of the Book of the Law, I took the Magical Name VAL (Venio
Ad Lucem) in 1974 is probably not especially relevant; nor is the fact that my Sun and Moon are
conjoined at 9 degrees in Leo.
F – Qabalistic analysis of key words in the Book according to the C=7 key yields fascinating results.
G – The mystery has been explained. Big deal – and about time too.
Now let’s all get on with some work.

Ha. He doesn't sound very "proud" of his work. Or maybe he's just not impressed with what was hidden?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'd love to hear how crowley had MAJOR influence on worlds affairs...he came a from a rich family right? But he was more of a bum than anything just traveling around doing lots of drugs and having lots of orgies, and other spiritually enlightening experiences...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This thread sparked me to look up the book of law and it is really really weird stuff.

I dont see much difference in this 'god' image and the OT Yahweh image....which is really scary actually.

A God of war...it claims to be. Says to not question or doubt...just do.

Very dangerous stuff here. IMPO

But always glad to find new things...so thanks OP for bringing something new to me.

I only had time to read the first 2 chapters...but wow, I already have a pit in my stomach from just that much of it.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join