It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Alex Jones Ever Post on ATS??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Alex would probably say something like this.

"I look at the cold hard facts of what I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, not green men reptilian baby eaters from planet ZoZo"

Alex Topics
Forced Vaccinations
False Flags
RFID chip
Body Scanners in airports
Rights being stripped away and martial law.

Those are generally his main deal.

Unfortunately the rabbit hole does go alot deeper and has enough absurdities to pretty much cover itself. In other words it is so far out in koo koo land there is no need to protect it too much with top secret classifications.

One thing that strikes me funny is how Jesse Ventura has been brought in on this Conspiracy Tv show with a lot of Alex Jones. The show is kinda like UFO hunters, Ghost Hunters etc which makes me suspicious. I realize Alex has to feed his family etc but come on. Who owns all the Tv Networks, Production Companies, telecommunication corps., and Internet Service Providers?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, well, well,.....

I stand corrected and castigated.
I'll do the Rosary 13 times and kneel on a bed of rice.

ok?

I am sorry i have an opinion- and i'm sure even the mods know that i am just as entitled to one as they do.

Or should i just throw myself under the 8am BUS???

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Why would he post on here? This is a big disinfo site. He has his own forms his own sources Most info on this site comes from his

Some of the people who post here can be disinfo but not this site. For one if it was a disinfo site it allows forums and posts that believe it or not has debunked some things that where false in the regular media (Norway spiral for one). I love this site because we have enough posters and new ones that will post good questions or answers or debate theories that are put up by individuals. Also this isn't Alex's site, he has Prison Planet on top of the infowars website. If he posts here he may accidentally move people from posting and going to his site.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Long time no talk pal...

Yeah man, good to see you.
You bring up some good points, and I'm sure Jones has made quite a few contacts who could quite possibly be in the know, so there's a fair likely hood that he is aware of a lot of information that you or I may not be privy to.

I've watched and listened to some of his stuff, and he seems legit.
Again, I don't have much of an opinion on him probably because I can't figure out if he's a journalist or a commentator, being that there's a huge difference between the two.

I've seen some posts up here, and talked to some other people that feel he's many things...disinfo agent, shill, sell out...even going as far as saying he's an outright liar. Some others say he's noble, honest, unbiased and, like you said, an expert. I'm of no real mind, because to me, it's the information that's important, not so much who says it or how it's said. Then again, what is truth other than what you believe at the time?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

We've had plenty of big names. Search the achieves.

I know we've had a lot of the big names. I was pointing out that they rarely stay posting, or post regularly. My guess was that they'd be happier on their sites where they are conductors and not the choir.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Bullhorn

"Bullhorn"!!!!! Folks, there he is. There is Alex!!!

Gosh darn it!
I thought nobody would be able to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Hi all,

A thought just crossed my mind....

Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site

In the words of Homer Simpson

"Hahahahahahahahaha"

You need more thoughts in there my friend

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
I personally have to give the man props if for nothing at least for creating a forum of free speech.

Free Speech on the internet thanks to jones now?

Really?

What was it before, huddled whispers??????

Are you for real??

I'm just in a mood, but jones really irks me... he's the biggest worst enemy for anything he speaks about imo.

ugh, I wont entertain the arguments that involves, so... lets just agree to smile about it...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
How are you so sure he doesn't?

If I were a con artist like Alex, I'd not use my real name. I'd use an alias.

I'd also play up the anti angle and call myself a con art.. Oh hai !!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What's he supposed to say on here? Most of the posts are just repetitions of what's already known. People like Alex Jones are seeking new information, not just regurgitating (sorry can't spell that word) old information. Although he does like to regurgitate "We are not your slaves!" haha

Also he only cares about 9/11, the Bilderberger Group and the Finance scams. It's time he starts to look into the Group of Thirty. No one even knows that Timothy Geithner is no longer a member ever since last spring, or did you even know he was a member? I don't even know when his membership ended...it seems to be last spring...anyway, Alex Jones, break into the G30 office and let us know what you found! ;-)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For whoever asked for some information about AJ.

This is around a month and a half before sept. 11th, 2001.

"If there WAS an outside asset like a "Bin Laden"" ... "Hes the boogeyman they need."

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If any of his conspiracy theories are true (which I doubt) then this site is probably already infiltrated and the dangerous conspiracy theorists are being identified. No point posting here then.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
How are you so sure he doesn't?

If I were a con artist like Alex, I'd not use my real name. I'd use an alias.

Hey I dont have alias and am not a con artist..
ooops.. i mean HE.. if he were to be using this forum, which i suspect is not. I would use my... er .. His , His own name.

erm.. nothing more to see here fokes.. move along now, say let me get you all a drink (snaps fingers to some other shady guys... lets close this thread down... )

so er.. beer guys???

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As I said in my original post about the amount of trolls being unmanageable..... I rest my case.

It's really very sad.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I assume; since alex jones owns his own site and radio show it would be considered spam to continue his work on ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join