It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear contrail illustration/weather modification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've just found a great pictorial illustration from BBC news showing fairly large-scale effects of contrails over England.

Specifically, the series of images shows a spiral contrail from a military craft holding-pattern, that soon evolves into a massive cloud formation covering about a third of the entire English island!

Take a look here, it's a great illustration:

How aircraft contrails form cloud - BBC News

Whether it's happening or not, I think it's quite clear that if somebody chose to do so, the purposeful dissemination of chemical compounds through the atmosphere could effectively be achieved by these contrails, and dispersed over very large population areas.

Avoid eating the yellow snow out there folks

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Already posted... see spiral over UK :-)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by yzzyUK]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As an aside, I'm reminded of a recent discovery concerning the dangers of showering, the kinds that occur in bathrooms that is

Apparently shower-heads are breeding grounds for harmful bacteria which infiltrate your lungs through the steam and tiny droplets of water we so love to spray over our bodies, causing a number of respiratory illnesses.

In any case it's not hard to imagine how the same thing might happen when the contrails condense and rain on us. Steamy roads anyone? Hehe, not seeming so cool right now.

Shower heads harbour germs that cause lung disease

join