It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Clock Just Moved From 5 Minutes To...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Already discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by josheboyxiii
Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Ain't that the truth!!!

Didn't think about it that way....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It seems some people don't know how the clock works, or who has worked on the clock.
The clock measures the time till doomsday, once it hits midnight, that would be doomsday, It's been worked on by the likes of stephen hawking, and many other credible scientists.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ssure

That clock lies like a braided rug with two dogs on top of it. I've never seen so much chaos in this world and i have been around.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
All clocks are liars. They are possibly one of the most evil inventions ever.

Time is a manmade illusion. There is no such thing. If you learn one thing in life try to understand this.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Already discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi there eldard. Is that Hilary Clintons face superimposed on your whore pic or is that just a strange coincidence?

peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Flavor Flav called....He wants his doomsday clock back.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2162024ac461.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok i just about peed myself.

Oh, how i miss him and his "women"

Thanks, i needed thAT~~!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I have always felt that the clock was just another form of propaganda, trying to scare the people, reminding them how they need their govt.

The fact that they bothered to move it ONE minute was just a silly way of getting in the news.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
what gets me is that why did they invent the clock in 1947?, i mean look at this
The Roswell UFO Incident was the alleged recovery of extra-terrestrial debris, including alien corpses, from an object which crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, on or about July 8, 1947

does this click in your minds lol???? good point though

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
reply to post by Signals

It makes me think that the people setting the clock must be blind, deaf, and dumb. I look outside and see a species racing to their demise. Correct me if I'm wrong.

they are indeed... all people seem to think about is what the can get in their little comfort zones.... and they all fail to see the dangers right in front of them.... or they do not want to see it..

but it is coming and a lot sooner than many think it is...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I actually like the clock. I think it's a nice and fun indicator of where human hate and greed is sitting at. Personally (Yes I'm only 28) I think the imminent death from war is much less today than it was in 2004-ish.

Sure, the economy, natural disasters and so on seeming to multiplying from every direction but humans and their typical nuclear weapons have become less relevant.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join