It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architect's of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

I appreciate the post.

Personally, I am tired of the rich getting richer, while the poor stay poor.

There is no "New World Order", that is nothing but a name, and a tactic.

It is the power elite using a straw man, hiding behind that scary name, using fear as a weapon.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

That is why it is so important to stop believing in the "New World Order". Those three words, are nothing but a tactic, of World Government. In other words, World Government, is using fear, to push an agenda.

NWO=WG

I dont see how you can say it doesnt exist with one side of your mouth and then say it does exist but it is really just called world govt with the other.

By definition they are one and the same.

If one exists they both do.

No, what you are missing is that I am saying World Government, exists.

While the "New World Order" does not.

It is World Government and those in power, using a tactic.

In other words, they are using a fear, a nonexistent entity, to scare you.

Think of it like a ventriloquist and his dummy.

The ventriloquist (the human) is real, correct?

But the dummy (wood or foam puppet) is not, correct?

Yes, the dummy is made of wood, or foam, and clothed, but the dummy is nothing more than the ventriloquist, who is flesh and bone, with his or her hand up the puppet's backside.

The "New World Order" is a puppet, making you watch, while the World Government, the ventriloquist, is drinking water and the dummy is speaking.

Smoke and mirrors, plain and simple, distract and mollify.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Great thread SKL. I like this line.

...and by dancing a puppet on strings they know you will attack in error, and kill the puppet, instead of the puppet-master.

We need to cut the strings of the elite puppeteers how do you do that? Beat them at their own game. Get involved in politics people actually get out there and vote. Educate people on whats really going on behind the scenes of this government.

S&F for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricveins
Great thread SKL. I like this line.

...and by dancing a puppet on strings they know you will attack in error, and kill the puppet, instead of the puppet-master.

We need to cut the strings of the elite puppeteers how do you do that? Beat them at their own game. Get involved in politics people actually get out there and vote. Educate people on whats really going on behind the scenes of this government.

S&F for you.

That's just it, electricveins, people are so fraught with seeing something that is not there, at least not in the sense they believe it to be, that they unwillingly become both the tool for their own incarceration, but the willing fool to walk right into their own cages through not thinking through the ramifications of their actions.

By not voting we conform to the "not doing anything" side.

By not running for office ourselves we relegate ourselves to these bastards taking our power.

Think about it for a minute, if they can scare you into dangerous action, you eliminate yourselves.

And these people in Washington D.C., the Pentagon, and the United Nations see all of us citizens who do nothing but complain, whine, and bitch as useless eaters.

So, if that's what they think of us, then they definitely want to take us out, via any means necessary, up to and including creating a ghost for us to chase needlessly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join