It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing to buy here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Its cold here in the UK, and I was wondering around the house thinking blimey its cold.

So my wife suggested I get a sweat shirt for potching around the house in, you know one of those sweatshirts that you can get a bit of paint on and so on, and you seem to have to for years.

So the first place I came to was the ATS shop, thought it would be fun to walk around in an ATS jumper, and to my suprise, there nothing there.

I think if you had those sorts of jumpers, like say Hard Rock, you could do well, and use the money to fund something, like making videos etc.

Anyway, I got one now from Tesco's. but at least I came to you first, and Im sure others would too.

[edit on 14/1/10 by multichild]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Maybe you should try here
www.cafepress.com...

That is unless they are sold out, seems to be a large range too.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ah I see, thats what i was looking for.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ATS isn't a shopping site and doesn't rely on the selling of goods (except advertising). That's why there isn't much in the store that takes your fancy.

If you're THAT serious and have gone as far as making a thread out of your issue, why don't you get creative.

You have a computer, you probably have a printer. You could buy some "iron-on-transfer" paper, print what you want and put ATS on anything you like.

Have fun.

Or get knitting

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hmmm... this iron on transfer paper intrigues me....
Would anyone like an official ZyPHeR shirt?!?! :O!!!
Lol, seriously ima check into that... if they have it, I may consider making sweet shirts!!

-Z-

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You can go to ZAZZLE and make your own stuff. Hell you can even post random pictures from google images onto a shirt and have it mailed to you, you can also sell shirts with your design on it (Zazzle does all the effort, all you do is design it online) And you get paid for it.. I've only made $30 USD so far but it's good considering it took me roughly 10 minutes to make..

Slightly off topic.. But still fun and profitable!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I wouldnt say its off topic... the post was originally about ATS merchandise and tshirts... we're along the lines of that.

Thats pretty cool, they actually pay u for a sweet tshirt design?? Yeah I saw that on photobucket, where u can print up a mousepad or coffee mug with any picture you find on there.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yup they pay you for it, even if it's not your own design (might wanna watch the copyright laws though)

I'm a horrible drawer (and have virtually no creativity when it comes to art) so I more or less use slogans, still it works.. I sell patriotic Aussie stuff.

top topics

join