It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International, China and the Norway Spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Star Sign:
In the very near future a large, bright 'star' will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world

www.share-international.org...

I was showing a friend the Share International page earlier today [I was trying to explain facets of New World Order] and I saw that they said that the Norway Spiral was the heralded star-sign that signals the coming of the Maitreya.

Basically what Share International does is herald the coming of the "Maitreya" who will save the world from "war, fear and famine" and fulfill "all the prophecies of world religions [i.e. second coming of Christ, Imam Mahdi, Maitreya of Buddhism, etc]." Let us remember that Share International is closely affiliated with the United Nations.

Here's the Norway Spiral, I'm sure all of you already know about it:

However, a lesser known fact is that an extremely similar and perhaps same event occurred in China [August 1988].

It's in Chinese, so I'm going to translate and paraphrase:

The guy in the red shirt is talking about what he saw. First he saw a light which grew bigger and bigger then he saw that it started spiraling. He thought that it must have been a UFO. He also said that it happened for five consecutive nights.

Then they show you the video, noting that it was 20 years old. They point out that in the last moment the spiral changed direction from clockwise to counterclockwise.

The guy at the end explaining things says essentially this:

1988 was near the end of the cold war between the US and USSR, and the footage is of a Russian rocket. He says that the Russians were trying to get rid of their nuclear stockpile so they were launching rockets into the sky and exploding them without exploding the warhead.

He then says if you did not know the previous information then you would think it is a UFO, and that the mystery is in that it is not a commonly seen object.
----

If you notice, this is a different explanation from what was given of the Norway Spiral, suggesting that at least one party is not telling the truth..

1) Consider this video of the Norway event:

Skip to about 40 seconds in for a real good close up of the Norway Spiral.

In the final stage when it "explodes", pay close attention to the last spiral to discover that it also changes direction from clockwise to counter-clockwise. This, coupled with the eyewitness in the Chinese video's description of the China Spiral, suggests that the 1988 China event is likely the same phenomenon as the Norway event.

2) The fact that it occurred consecutively for five nights in the 1988 China event in the same spot each night, suggests that it is not a UFO [in the sense of aliens and such].

3) It further suggests that the lights were the result of the same procedure repeated.

4) The repeating of procedures could possibly be rockets like they were saying or some sort of experimental procedure. Either way, it must have been something that was controlled.

5) The behavior of the China light/spiral does not resemble an exploding rocket at all. This breaks the theory put forth by the Chinese media posted above.

6) In the last moment the spiraling changed directions, as in it changed from clockwise to counter-clockwise. This breaks our current media's theory as there is no way a rocket spiraling out of control could somehow overcome all that force that made it out of control in the first place and completely reverse directions.

7) The plasma trails suggests it is something that is done with HAARP or a facility similar to that.

8) The fact that this video is from 1988 means it cannot be HAARP which was established in 1993.

9) However, EISCAT was around back then. The theory of EISCAT creating the Norway Spiral has been thoroughly discussed on ATS, and to me seems to be possibly the most likely scenario.

I will link to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread is about a Patent, specifically 4,712,155. This patent describes a procedure for creating plasma at low altitudes, describing "propagating plasma waves." EISCAT would have been capable of it, and guess what, it was filed in 1985, which was three years before the China event. Now I am not saying the phenomena were the fruits of this patent, but rather that such technology and ideas already existed at this time, and I am sure that Bernard Eastlund and Simon Ramo were not the only people with the idea at the time.

10) The fact that Russia lied and said it was a missile suggests something bigger than nations.

And to bring us back to Share International..

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

www.share-international.org...

hmm..

[edit on 14-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good subject! I actually just did a thread on this a short while ago!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just offer this up in case you want to compare notes!(Don't mean to derail anyone from this thread.)

I think this is something everyone should be informed of,because while it may not be "mainstream" news now,it might be something everyone is talking about soon.

What is your personal feeling about the "Maitreya",if you don't mind my asking? (As for me,I'm waiting for the real thing! )

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

You have a very interesting thread indeed, and I will provide a link to it in the thread.

I believe the Maitreya is going to be false and a set up event. The fact that the media today has been heavily saturated with end-of-the-world ideas, and every other movie is either apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic, I think something along the lines of Project Bluebeam may happen, with the Maitreya to bring in the world religion and government.

The fact that the supposed thing that is the "star sign" has already happened before sketchily in China in 1988 supports my belief that the Maitreya is false. Judging from your thread, it seems that we have similar beliefs.

Also I think most people are just going to brush this off as nothing out of the ordinary.. for now.

edit to add-

actually it won't let me edit the opening post, so people you all should check out On the Edge's thread linked above!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

In the final stage when it "explodes", pay close attention to the last spiral to discover that it also changes direction from clockwise to counter-clockwise

No its going clockwise all the time, the spiral is dissolving at the end which creates the illusion of anti-clockwise movement. So that rules out your "USSR launching their nuclear stockpile up the atmosphere and let them blow up there without detonating the warheads"? The norway incident could have been a missile launch by the russians but why wasnt it seen by anyone in Sweden or Finland then, or Russia for that matter.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by rhines]

top topics

join