It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Cass Sunstein huh? Judging by his last name, I wonder what his background is?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wasn't saying that being Jewish was bad. I have respect and love for Jews who are against Zionism, and I know they are many. They were God's first chosen people.

I was just trying to single him out as a Zionist. But there are also many Zionist Christians as well (most politicians in office), but there's a big difference between the level of dedication to Zionism between a Zionist Christian and Zionist Jew. I was just trying to make that clear..

1 more time for prosperity, Zionist. LOL

[edit on 14-1-2010 by seattletruth]

Now according to the Zionist Internet Defence Forces when we say Zionist we secretly mean Jews!

It really drives them up the wall when you never say Jew but Zionist. Then they have to keep posting again and again that you are only saying Zionist because you won't mention Jews!

Then you can tell them how Orthodox Jews don't like Zionists either.

They love to get bogged down in that.

We love Jews and hate Zionist, got it? Just kidding...we love everyone!

Just some a little less than others!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Just like when the Simon Wiesenthal Center gave a Homeland Insecurity presentation suggesting that 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth' are domestic terrorists.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Haha "Internet Defense Forces"..

New meaning to the Israeli IDF huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by Moonman1111

Just like when the Simon Wiesenthal Center was giving a Homeland Insecurity presentation that suggested 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth' were domestic terrorists.

My favorite of all time was watching CNN's Paula Zahn interview a black woman who felt the Zionists and Israel were behind 9-11 using a round table discussion with her and two other Zionists.

That's just crazy talk! That's just rediculous! How could someone in their right mind even think such a thing! They all just kept repeating that and laughing at her and wouldn't hardly let her get a word in edge wise.

The government plays everything for an emotional reaction and plays it so those emotions can only be directed to one conclusion.

The media helps them do it, and they do want to do it here on the Internet too!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

What are you doing here whatukno, I wouldn't have expected you on this thread!

I am the terror, that flaps in the night!

Did they send you?

Some seem to think so.

Hey what's that under my bed?

A pair of shoes, some socks, and that naughty magazine from 3 years ago.

Do you hear that strange buzzing in the air?

Yea, there is some feedback from the infrared cameras set up around your house, we are working on the problem, just don't pay attention to it.

Are you gelling?

Like Magellan

How do we know you are the real whatukno?

How indeed, It could be that this account was created several years ago so that my department could spy on this website spying on you all, making lists of the most dangerous conspiracy theorists. Would make sense right? If you check out my time stamps on this board you will see, that I am on morning noon and night, how could someone be on nearly 24 hours a day?

You are freaking me out man, stop already! Stop!

Yea, just wait till you check under your bed

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yeah, this country is being hijacked on many different fronts, and I don't think it's going to end peacefully.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Haha "Internet Defense Forces"..

New meaning to the Israeli IDF huh?

Ho ho don't I wish

Good thing you stumbled on this thread...lot's to learn here friend.

The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) is approximately 8 years old as a collective of activists and has operated under the name the "Jewish Internet Defense Force" since the massacre at the Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva in Jerusalem earlier this year. At that point, we created a website and went more public with our activities.

We are also one of the most cutting edge pro-Israel advocacy organizations, presenting constant news and information to our many members and supporters through email, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Myspace, Digg, and other popular areas of the web.

We are a non-violent protest group who share concerns about antisemitic online content, as well as content which promotes terrorism on sites including Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, Google Earth, Blogger, and other sites and forums throughout the internet.

The JIDF believes in direct action both to eradicate the problems we face online and to create the publicity that will cause those with the power (companies like Facebook and Google) to take the needed action themselves.

TheJIDF.org

I have it on good authority that they caused the Haitian earthquake for Haiti's failure to provide them with an adequate number of ProtoplasmicTravler Voodoo Dolls!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It's true. With the advent of the Internet they can't control memes the same way they used to. They have to resort to psychological ways to control the memes that we choose to entertain with an open mind, or eventually accept.

The best tool they have against us is our own egos. They train us to hear the word conspiracy theory and the standard reaction is immediately "nut job", "whacko", "dumbass", "idiot", "stupid" "fool", etc.

They laugh at the conspiracies so that anybody who comes across it again in the future will simply laugh at it, and they certainly wouldn't want to seem "stupid" or "crazy", so our egos effectively control which thoughts we will see with an open mind.

As long as they have control of our egos, they have control of our thoughts.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Good to see you my anti-Birther friend, actually if you knew what was under my bed you would be freaking out!

I never joined the boy scouts but I sure follow the motto!

A good boy scout is prepared for any woman no matter how kinky?????

That's what they teach them right?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by whatukno
This probably is bogus, but if it isn't, I think it will backfire, making paranoid people more paranoid isn't going to work well at all.

What are you doing here whatukno, I wouldn't have expected you on this thread!

Did they send you?

Hey what's that under my bed?

Do you hear that strange buzzing in the air?

Are you gelling?

How do we know you are the real whatukno?

You are freaking me out man, stop already! Stop!

Youknowwhat? I was pleased to see Whatyouknow's contribution in this thread. While I suspect you were only teasing, I have come to respect this person much. While Whatyouknow can be just as determined and adamant on his positions as anyone of us in this site, it also strikes me he is just as passionate about freedom as anyone of us. He may take a more governmental and democratic stance than some of us, but I have read enough of his posts to come to believe he wants freedom every bit as much as most of us do.

In the short time I have been in this site, I have learned that there is a commonality between us, even those whom disagree with. And it is just not Whatyouknow who has taught me this. One of the first members to lead me to this understanding was another most excellent contributor in S.Dog, who humbled me greatly through his own efforts to reach out and befriend me.

Indeed, your posts and threads have always been compelling and informative, and just today I was confronted with yet another member who offered a remarkably researched and well thought out post that forced me to reconsider my own views and only made me a better person for it.

I guess what I am saying is that I have a hard time imagining that "infiltrators" could do much damage to a site filled with truth seekers. I tend to agree that while they might be getting paid to divide us, they may in the end, keep accepting that pay while secretly coming to agree with us, and in doing so only offering up the lamest of rebuttals and whether consciously or unconsciously, offering up fodder to be easily refuted.

There is a reason the people are the holders of the inherent political power in any land, and that reason is that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is better to spread out the power evenly than concentrate it into a central area.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

His name is 'Sunstein'. Is he a dual passport holding Israeli citizen ?

One wonders, huh

Anyway, perhaps he'd be better employed dealing with the blatant racism in which Israel engages with no panache but much arrogance

instead of telling Americans what they're allowed to believe

And next suggestion is for Obama to consider how much longer he'll be occupying the White House

Oh .. and while he's at it ... maybe Obama could release all the records (his own in this instance) which he scurried to SEAL prior to even testing the Oval Office desk chair

That way (release of Obama's records) will be one less 'conspiracy' for Sunstein to fret over

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I sure was teasing him friend Whatukno is one of the finest posters on ATS!

We differ on most every thing. Kind of like that Paul McCartney/Michael Jackson duet, salt and pepper, but I have tremendous respect for him as I do everyone on ATS.

He has a very sharp mind, is well read, and well spoken and is polite, and jovial too as you can see!

He's a fine man and an excellent contribution to the Sunshine State too.

When he was a small child he once walked 6 miles to return a penny!

Later that year he cut down his Father's Cherry Tree and when asked if he did it, he blamed it on me!

We have been friends ever since.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

That's a very good question. I wonder too if he does.

I really don't think dual citizens should hold positions in our government.

I will do some checking if anyone turns anything up be sure to post it.

We need to run this fellow out of office, that's for sure!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It brings to mind the unfaithful spouse

Their partner has reason to be suspicious

The unfaithful spouse whines and plays victim, ' Why are you always checking up on me ? Why don't you trust me ? Stop asking questions ? You're crazy ! You're paranoid ! You're nuts ... everyone says so !

The spouse doesn't want to be suspicious

The spouse didn't start off being suspicious

But their unfaithful partner forced them to the conclusion that stuff was going on

The unfaithful spouse whines to friends and colleagues: ' My spouse is a nut-job. They never believe me. They're always searching for clues. They're crazy and they're sending ME crazy ! '

How do these tales end, huh ?

Either the long-suffering spouse walks out with their brains trailing behind in a tangle

or they catch their unfaithful partner in the act

After years of denial, lies and slander of their suspicious partner, the bad guys often shoot or stab their partner to death

and only during the investigation and trial does it emerge that the suspicious partner was correct. In fact, it often transpires that no matter how much the murdered, suspicious partner knew .... in reality they didn't even know half of what their lying spouse had been up to

Hope you're reading, Sunstein

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

We should flood his offices with reports of circumspect activity on ATS competitor's sites!

Some real crazy outlandish stuff!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What the U.S. needs is a Ministry of Truth that mandates what people believe about 9/11.

Maybe "Incorrect 9/11 Thought" will become a punishable offense.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Hah, no kidding, right? All of this feels so odd.
Us 'crazy folk' are sounding like we're not so crazy after all...
I mean, we've even got Jesse Ventura wakin' up people now...

They keep pushin', and we keep pushin' back with more questions.

Wonder how long this little game will go on for...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here's the scariest part about this guy:

As head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Sunstein is in charge of "overseeing policies relating to privacy, information quality, and statistical programs," according to the White House Web site.

Sunstein, whose article focuses largely on the 9/11 conspiracy theories, suggests that the government "enlist nongovernmental officials in the effort to rebut the theories. It might ensure that credible independent experts offer the rebuttal, rather than government officials themselves. There is a tradeoff between credibility and control, however. The price of credibility is that government cannot be seen to control the independent experts."

Sunstein argued that "government might undertake (legal) tactics for breaking up the tight cognitive clusters of extremist theories." He suggested that "government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."

I've got news for Professor Sunshine -- it's being done 24/7 right here on ATS!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

One has to wonder why so much damage control for something that you (the government) claim is not true?

My biggest problem with 9/11 is how the government has acted after the fact. This just reiterates those thoughts.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Nutter]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join