It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
They are going to need more than a little luck to infiltrate anything. I know some of us "smelled" some previous attempts before and many know how to deal with them. Simply let them in and watch them slowly resign once they learn the real truth for themselves. See the "too good to be true" avatars for what they are.

Nothing to hide only truth to reveal. Stick to your gun.

On the other hand it's what they put out there that could derail us. Up to this date most of us have made up our minds which side of what fence we are at any time and must hold on hard as they roll out their propaganda in a "leaky" fashion. Beware of new compelling data, so called 9/11 leaked images, camera footage etc. I bet you there will be lots of trojan horses presented if this project gets underway with any dedication from the oval office.

More than ever, reader beware. Watch those join dates and, particularly, watch the "myspace voodoo" vixens if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't understand -- is this Sunstein character suggesting that 27% of the American public "cognitively infiltrate" the other 67%?

10/08/06 MSNBC Poll:

Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11? * 96841 responses

Yes: 67%

No: 27%

I'm not sure: 5.4%

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I bet the usual suspects are "texting" eachother on whether or not to challenge this thread!
This could be a very quiet thread...chirp chirp...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Wow. Big surprise that Sunstein is a Zionist Jew.

What kind of idiot would declare that in public documents?

He wants to use non-government sources to discredit the Truth movement.

And this is why we don't trust anybody.

We didn't even have to infiltrate the government to find this information out. They are just that stupid. LOL

[edit on 14-1-2010 by seattletruth]

The Jewish isn't bad, it's that Zionist part that is troubling. One is a religion and one is a political control cult.

The Zionists in my humble opinion take on a big role in trying to shape public opinion here in America.

They already have a big Internet presence with the Israeli Internet Defense Force.

They don't limit their activity to just Israel related issues either, they inject themselves big into American politics whether they even live in America.

The Zionists are really good at raising money and pulling strings for people on the political fast-track that they like.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he readily declares he is one. Look at Joe Biden he says he is a Zionist too, and he is I think a Catholic?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I don't understand -- is this Sunstein character suggesting that 27% of the American public "cognitively infiltrate" the other 67%?

Well, some of that 67% would sell out for the money. I am assuming this will be a paid effort.

I have seen some very open minded posters here on ATS suddenly become very closed minded posters with a real singular agenda.

It happens, but basically it's just about bogging down debates, planting seeds of doubt, derailing conversations, and divide and conquer.

Of those 67% that think the Government had something to do with 9-11 it varies from people who think the Government just knew about it and did nothing, to the government carried it out with a few major groups really thinking different things within them.

I imagine what they don't want is big groups reaching a consensus.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
I bet the usual suspects are "texting" eachother on whether or not to challenge this thread!
This could be a very quiet thread...chirp chirp...

They are usually a little slow to show up to the dance if they didn't plant the story themselves!

They will be around sometime tomorrow!

Got to make hay while the sun shines!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wasn't saying that being Jewish was bad. I have respect and love for Jews who are against Zionism, and I know they are many. They were God's first chosen people.

I was just trying to single him out as a Zionist. But there are also many Zionist Christians as well (most politicians in office), but there's a big difference between the level of dedication to Zionism between a Zionist Christian and Zionist Jew. I was just trying to make that clear..

1 more time for prosperity, Zionist. LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I feel you muzzleflash really I do. I think that the government is likely already doing this on a limited scale already. Probably wants to step it up, but they want to broadcast it too.

They know a lot of people are sheepish and timid and this is their way of upping the ante on people who participate but aren't totally committed to conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well lets all go get jobs for them.

Who better to infiltrate than us?

I mean, all we gotta do is take the paycheck, and stay on ATS.

I doubt they will check up on what we say, so you can just say the same stuff you always do.

I know .Gov is this dumb with $. What a gold mine.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

OMG!!! Now we might have Mr. Big Brother as the next Supreme Court Justice??

Talk about "conspiracy theory of the year award"... And this is only the 2nd week of Jan.

Oh yeah. Did I mention that Sunstein is also a Zionist Jew?

Win win situation, tell ya what

That would be pretty scary could you just imagine some of the decisions this guy would make on the Supreme Court?

Big Brother to the rescue.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Well lets all go get jobs for them.

Who better to infiltrate than us?

I mean, all we gotta do is take the paycheck, and stay on ATS.

I doubt they will check up on what we say, so you can just say the same stuff you always do.

I know .Gov is this dumb with $. What a gold mine.

The problem with the government dime is once you get on it, it is real hard to get off of it!

They get their hooks into you and you never hear or see the last of them.

There are better ways to make a dishonest living than that friend!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That’s one way to stop the truth from being exposed but thank G-d it will not work.
One of the government highest attorneys is trying their best to find ways to stop the truth from being exposed.

The fact is, most of us who do not believe in the government lies are able to show creditable sources to back our claims, and this is what they want to stop.

How unscrupulous of them to even think they could get away with trying to suppress FREDOM OF SPEECH, it would have never worked.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You know, I'm trying to glean hidden motives behind the dissemination of such a document, or knowingly hiring the guy who wrote it ...

Whether or not it was the driving force behind it, one must consider the potentially significant psy-ops parameters/elements. Namely that the more effective way to attack the CT community is to sit back, plant a story like this, and let our natural suspicion pit us against each other in a cataclysm of mistrust. It is a lot easier to do than take the time and effort to infiltrate thousands of forums and blogs. Just hang back and watch us go at each other's throats believing that every one who disagrees must now be a government shill.

It's already happening on this thread a little.

Like I said ... it's something to consider.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Well a lot of it isn't so much that he wants to stop people from saying these things, what he really wants to do as a lawyer for lawyers is to open up the door to sue sites like ATS and posters like us.

Ultimately it will be another way for the government to extort money and if there is one thing we are learning these days is that the government is increasingly desperate to extort money from who ever they can and however they can.

They really are just running the biggest criminal enterprise and racket out there, but of course they can get Congress to just make whatever they do legal.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There is something very seriously wrong with such suggestions. How about “infiltrating” those who perpetrated a crime instead of those who just try to uncover it? Sorry, but this isn’t fascism on the doorstep anymore, this is FASCISM IN OUR LIVING ROOM.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Namely that the more effective way to attack the CT community is to sit back, plant a story like this, and let our natural suspicion pit us against each other in a cataclysm of mistrust.

I thought this was already a widespread reality for like the last 20 years?

Where have you been man?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This probably is bogus, but if it isn't, I think it will backfire, making paranoid people more paranoid isn't going to work well at all.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You know, I'm trying to glean hidden motives behind the dissemination of such a document, or knowingly hiring the guy who wrote it ...

Whether or not it was the driving force behind it, one must consider the potentially significant psy-ops parameters/elements. Namely that the more effective way to attack the CT community is to sit back, plant a story like this, and let our natural suspicion pit us against each other in a cataclysm of mistrust. It is a lot easier to do than take the time and effort to infiltrate thousands of forums and blogs. Just hang back and watch us go at each other's throats believing that every one who disagrees must now be a government shill.

It's already happening on this thread a little.

Like I said ... it's something to consider.

It’s kind of like a shotgun article that can kill two or more birds with one stone.

First you have the intimidation factor. We know a lot of people here on ATS are just lurkers who for various professional and social and familiar reasons are reluctant to post.

On the rare occasion that they might them knowing something like this could keep them right out of the water.

Then you have the divide and conquer factor as you mention. Paranoia strikes deep! Into you mind it will creep!
Who is really a government disinformation agent and who is really just taking an opposing view on one issue but then sides with you on the next, and now you are suspicious as to why they are siding with you on it!

Then finally what he wants to do is introduce legislation that can lead to litigation. Defamed politicians and corporate moguls and celebrities and even you and I if we are slandered could sue the hosting site and the posters that do.

You get the law passed, and then stack the Supreme Court with people like him?

It’s always about control and money; there is no purpose in taking the time to exert the control if there is not a direct profit to be had through that administration. The control can have multipurpose but you at least want to cover your costs.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That may well be part of it. I think this was leaked to purposefully toss this gent under the bus (that he was ever on the bus in the first place is yet another story). The polls keep dropping like a stone. The GOP is making a serious run for Ted Kennedy's seat? Harry Reid twisting in the wind. They are creating a distraction for Beck & Co to chew on for a few weeks and then he'll get the kibosh and crawl back under his rock.

While the slide continues this kind of thing will continue.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This probably is bogus, but if it isn't, I think it will backfire, making paranoid people more paranoid isn't going to work well at all.

What are you doing here whatukno, I wouldn't have expected you on this thread!

Did they send you?

Hey what's that under my bed?

Do you hear that strange buzzing in the air?

Are you gelling?

How do we know you are the real whatukno?

You are freaking me out man, stop already! Stop!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join