It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bold & Fresh Tour: O’Reilly and Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
OK, watched the trailer for this today while waiting for the movie Daybreakers to start. Apparently, Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck are going on tour this month to four locations around the Eastern US: Westbury, NY on Jan. 23rd, Tampa, FL on Jan. 29th, and North Charleston, SC & Norfolk, VA on Jan. 30th, all shows are sold out. But they are going to grace the rest of us with simulcast showings in 'selected theatres' nationwide on Jan. 30th for the live broadcast and Feb. 2nd for the encore presentation.

There's no shortage of people talking about what's going on in the world today, but there are far too few who are actually saying anything of substance. Enough is enough—it's time for the truth from somebody who'll give it to you straight, whether you like it or not. Actually, make that... somebodys—Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.

O’ Reilly and Beck will take the stage to share their views about what’s going on in the world today, each will have the opportunity to give their own opinions, with special emphasis from Bill O’Reilly on his new book “A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity.”

Don't miss out on the rare opportunity to see these two men live on stage from the comfort of your local movie theatre. It's an event that makes professional wrestling seem like a night at the opera. You'll hear from Bill, you'll hear from Glenn, and then... they'll take the stage together. What happens then? Heaven only knows, but one thing is for sure—you'll want to see it with your very own eyes.
S ource.

Personally, I just love the line in the description "it's time for the truth from somebody who'll give it to you straight, whether you like it or not". Of course, the staunch Conservatives here will insist that these guys shoot it to you straight, but anyone with a mind of their own knows that Fox News is just the MSM outlet for the Republican Party. Yeah, fair and balanced... sure it is!

Now to be fair, I would be just as harsh with the bias accusation if this were MSNBC and a couple of their talking heads, as they are the MSM outlet for the Democrat Party, and slant everything in the direction of Bleeding heart liberal...

Anyway, I found this interesting, as I believe that it will only serve to divide the masses even more than they already are. Just more puppeteering complements of your Corporate Masters...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

What will his tour be called ?

Poison on Parade.

new topics

join