It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The situation is hotter than we are being told.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just came across this on youtube and could not find it in search. I believe once you watch the three part video you might wish to take up arms being a nation and replace your government with more benevolent beings. Listen to the extent that America is in the grasp of its' enemies:

www.youtube.com...

Buisy; will be back in a few hours.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Insane...

This is why the American people should ONLY ever support a war if it is a war of conquest, a war in which you go in and destroy your enemy...

You never go somewhere piss off a lot of people, most of the world in fact while showing them your tactics and not killing anyone who witnesses them...

You NEVER invade unless it's for conquest...

You NEVER hire mercenaries...

It's school for evil doers any other way...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Can you link the other parts of the video?

They didn't come up on a search for me.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Very interesting......

The pro-military ATSer's need to hear this.....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
us is a joke .... it has become a joke

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Hey seattletruth. You can just click on the More From tab to the right of vid and it pops up, but here's the links for remaining two.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Funny you should say that mopusvindictus. I was just watching a video reminding me about what you were saying about revealing our tactics, and I agree.

seattletruth; Here are the other 2 links:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I agree rainfall; strangely enough though I did a search here on ATS that revealed nothing, when I tried to post the first time it said that subject was allready there, though like I said it didn't show up on the search..

I had to re-post with a different title.. Is someone trying to take attention away, or did I search wrong?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here's something else many, "Americans" didn't know.. You guys decide..

www.youtube.com...

No. takers? You guys decide. International security force? It was fun while it lasted!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah...

This will end badly...

"private Police" mixed with Americans with Guns and doing things like telling people to Mark their guns...

30 cities?

Someones going to kill a few private "police" before they make it to Ten and then it will be ugly...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I am definitely thinking about that red list we are on; waiting for the 4:00 AM kick through my door. They are getting ready for a very quick move, that is going to happen suddenly enough to crush us.

Those poor well intended soldiers are basically defenseless within their own camps!

I know. No takers. I know, "coordination" is against policy, but you guys are getting ready to be, "policied" to death.

What are you going to do? What aM I going to dO?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Perhaps this thread
Linky
is the reason your post was marked as already being discussed?

I completely agree that many Americans are unaware of this,
however ATS has this topic on lockdown.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, those are all different threads on APF in Hardin, Montana.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Man... I'm gonna tell you folks something. There were other videos on youtube linked to that rape report about cops - MALE cops - stripping an innocent man's wife naked of all her clothes and they video taped it.

The other day My wife and I were apprehended by local law enforcement because they told us we were in a high security area that we didnt belong in and they then handcuffed me, and then the male cops ran their hands all over my wife's body to search her.

MALE COPS AREN"T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH FEMALES - PERIOD!

I'm at the point to where I'm going to draw and fire the next time I'm approached by police - for the protection of me and my family.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
One solution - Star Chamber

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

www.youtube.com...

No. takers? You guys decide. International security force? It was fun while it lasted!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

THe Harding Montana affair is old news and covered by many previous threads. Eventually they gave up and packed it in. Hardin is safe,,,,,,,,,,, for now.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ok; so it's my bad on the Montana thing, a little.

The bottom line is that there is an apparent agenda against U.S. that the girl in the army clearly stated.

I recognized the, "whistle blowers shake" in her voice, through experience; and I am verifying that she is not lying, being one who does in fact clearly recognize her actions for being authentic.

She has plenty of reason to be afraid for her life by whistle-blowing; and it's clear that she is..

Thanks for your participation. The American people need to be aware of what she witnessed. It is simply going to be far too late by the time they spring their trap on U.S..

I don't know what to say other than in my mind, the mainstream has allready gone beyond the point of no return.

Personally, I have a clear conscious because I was shown that it's coming by first hand encounters with a few of the jerks.

I have mentioned in other threads their exact words were that, We were the cattle and they are the cattle farmers", and that we are, "cave men" compared to them.

Many friends were in fact raped. One lady friend that worked for the C.I.A. was shot in the head. I crawled across fields with broken bones while they were hard on my six too..

Just sayin. I reacted; now I'm beat, "completely" down, and am pretty crippled physically from the fight that brought itself to me; not the other way around.

They effectively, "prevented" all others who would have made a difference as well. Had I succeeded we would not be in our current situation. That's the reason I may appear quite insane/desperate in many of my threads.

I no longer know what to say. To the mainstream. Cause it's too late and a waste of my time.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
Man... I'm gonna tell you folks something. There were other videos on youtube linked to that rape report about cops - MALE cops - stripping an innocent man's wife naked of all her clothes and they video taped it.

I stupidly clicked on that too adn it really upset me... the whole mess does... It makes me think perhaps I should start explaining to my girls that they will, one day, probably be raped and by someone they thought they should trust and to get ready...

I had an incident when I was 17 but it was passive... I have no idea how any woman can get over and live on after an agressive rape.... that poor womans screams from that video will haunt me...

There was NOTHING she could do... the people she had asked for help... were the ones doing 'it' to her... man I feel sick.

top topics

join