It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Powerful Speech - A Call for Revolution {Great Speech}

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaa2500

Originally posted by regretable
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I propose the US has been encouraged to sink into oblivion so as to seduce the people into accepting rule from some world government organization. The US is shrinking in power and prestige. Everything being done only exacerbates the problem.....You want to tell me that the decline is an accident? The people will not wake up until we are goose stepping down Lenin street in the newly named city of Commytown, formerly known as Washington DC.

After 50 years of anti communist brainwashing it must be dificult to let it go. That's why so many americans see reds everywhere. You are so fearful of the communists that you are creating a fascist system that mussolini would be proud of. Except your trains don't run on time and you are neither safe nor free.

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37Going aganist the worlds opinion here, I would dare say that I truly believe our nation to still be the greatest in the world...purhaps the greatest that has ever existed....and with leaders like Ron Paul we just might have a chance to yet reclaim our place as the jewel of freedom and power in the world.

You equate greatness with power and talk about 'our place'. What is it with you Yanks. You are so focused on being 'number one', feeling that it is your birthright, that you don't seem to notice what the empire is costing you. Did you ever hear the term 'A Pyrrhic victory'?

The US has never been stronger, it is unchallenged militarily and yet it is bogged down in two wars against people hiding in caves. It is economically stronger than any other nation on this earth and yet it can't provide basic healthcare for all it's citizens and is consistently rated mediocre on every important measure. Infant mortality, equality in the workplace, literacy, scientific understanding, quality of life, happiness...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by aaa2500]

This Yank doesn't care about leading the world. I care about leading our Nation. Some of us think that American Exceptionalism means that we must exercise our military and economic might abroad, yet some of us think we can lead by example. America does not have a birthright to rule the world anymore than anyone else does. I care, certainly, about what the world thinks of us. When my family and I came to America it was freedom that called to us. Not militarism, not economic manipulation.

America means a lot to me. I know no other place I'd rather be and I will fight for Her. HOWEVER, this does not mean I have to swallow my governments' crap, and it certainly does not mean that my idea of American Exceptionalism is the norm. To the critics, if you help us Constitutionalists out a little then maybe we can be the ideal we set out to be. Before you do that, however, clean out your closet too.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
good speech Ron Paul is a great American it takes a lot of courage to say those things in a room full of the corrupt and closed minded

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
wow... very powerful all acorss the board....

well if we cannot get the revolution in a p[eaceful manner... then it is gonna get ugly very quickly...

Is this man the only one in all of the district of criminals that is actually awake and has the balls to speak the accurate truth.....

Get it on Paul

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join