It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary McKinnon given fresh hope of escaping extradition as judge rules sending him to face U.S. court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Gary McKinnon given fresh hope of escaping extradition as judge rules sending him to face U.S. court could be unlawful

www.dailymail.co.uk

Gary McKinnon was last night given dramatic fresh hope in his fight against extradition.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Gary McKinnon was last night given dramatic fresh hope in his fight against extradition.

A High Court judge ruled Alan Johnson may have acted unlawfully by failing to halt the surrender of the Asperger's sufferer to U.S. authorities.

Mr Justice Mitting's intervention could bring an end to Gary's six-year ordeal and finally halt his unjust treatment by the Home Secretary and the Government.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
AMAZING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I have been following Gary's story since he got caught.

I even signed his petition. This is great news, and the Tories are seriously defending Human Rights recently. I think they might be in office; never thought I'd say that.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Does anybody think that he will divulge the supposed secrets he learnt of on the net if he is made to take the stand?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

If he were to make it to trial,it would be a closed trial because of national security. He probably would never see the light of day again if convicted,and he would be convicted. Our government is a vengence machine!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ATS Link

I see from a search of past posts that Dan Burish may take the stand should the case come to trial. Surely if he takes the stand, his credentials will have to verified and checked, leading to a conclusion as to weather he is a shill or genuine.

new topics

top topics

join