It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian Asparagus!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I think that or you have not read carefully this thread or you on the wrong thread.

As I have said at the beginning, I have inspired myself to this anomalous image that show strange forms similar to asparagus, in order evidencing the huge interest for what NASA and the heads of the Phoenix probe have on an anonymous vegetable like the ASPARAGUS! I wonder if this strange interest of NASA for this type of vegetable it have already a confirmation on Mars.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I am not sure what the confusion is. I know what you are saying. I want you to acknowledge that you have been shown it is NOT. What are you reading? I see what you are saying and I say that it has been proven wrong already in this thread and you just skip those posts and continue to speculate. Look at the close up pics. This is a top down picture of trails along the ground. They are not "growing up."

I do not understand what it is you think I have said to offer such confusion about the thread but I am simple asking you to add a little critical thinking. One of the supporting posts added that there were clear shadows. I was hoping they might return to point them out as that would certainly change the context of the photo. Until then, it is trails of debris and the close up pics show that clearly. Do you think asparagus on Mars would grow along the ground like that?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The point is that The NASA delegation Scientists in Bassano, "the ancient land of Asparagus" (Italy) and guided by Barry Goldstein, Chief of the Phoenix project, and Michael Hecht, does not make a travel of thousands of km. in one other continent in a small disowned VILLAGE in order to go to eat a plate of asparagus and drink italian wine! NASA IS Interested to this kind of vegetable for an eventual "Terraforming" on Mars.... or.... because NASA already knows the existence of very similar vegetables on the Martian ground!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

The point is that The NASA delegation Scientists in Bassano, "the ancient land of Asparagus" (Italy) and guided by Barry Goldstein, Chief of the Phoenix project, and Michael Hecht, does not make a travel of thousands of km. in one other continent in a small disowned VILLAGE in order to go to eat a plate of asparagus and drink italian wine! NASA IS Interested to this kind of vegetable for an eventual "Terraforming" on Mars.... or.... because NASA already knows the existence of very similar vegetables on the Martian ground!

OK. I can give you everything up until the last. There are no similar vegetables on Mars unless you have something you are hiding. That is all. It is nice to know they are talking about plants growing in the soil and all. That does not mean posting misleading photos is a good reason to pretend they already grow there.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

They grow... Lilly... they grow.

There are all The tests that this simple vegetable can take root easily on a ground/soil like that on Mars. An Entire delegations of the highest NASA scientists has made comparative examinations on the Mars ground (PHOENIX data) and the soil of Bassano where in hundreds of years is crossed the different species of ASPARAGUS.

Are you scared or don't you like Asparagus?
Joke.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

They grow... Lilly... they grow.

What grows?????? The things in the picture? So some grow up and some grow down? Aside from the fact that all plants grow towards the sun, the down growing plants put it into the world of M.C. Escher physics so BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WRONG.

There are all The tests that this simple vegetable can take root easily on a ground/soil like that on Mars. An Entire delegations of the highest NASA scientists has made comparative examinations on the Mars ground (PHOENIX data) and the soil of Bassano where in hundreds of years is crossed the different species of ASPARAGUS.

What is your point. I know it grows on Earth. I certainly never claimed it could not grow in Italy. I said your pictures are of trails of items laid across the ground. NOT PLANTS STANDING UP.

Are you scared or don't you like Asparagus?
Joke.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Imagir]

I F****** hate Asparagus! But no, I think the picture has been misleadingly cropped here in order to look more like plants growing up but a real look at the pic will show you otherwise. What are the tags to use to embed pics in the post?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why would NASA lie about finding any flora and/or fauna on another planet when it would instantly nonuple
its budget?

Not being snarky, it's an earnest question.

edit cause it's flora not laura ... although finding laura also works.

[edit on 13 Jan 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Why would NASA lie about finding any laura and/or fauna on another planet when it would instantly nonuple
its budget?

Not being snarky, it's an earnest question.

I have to guess it is the same reason they would release pictures they plan on having to lie about when they could just keep them.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is the camera looking straight down?

If so, the fauna has fallen over

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybea misunderstanding...

I don't think that The Nasa image shows asparagus or trees.
ROTATE THE IMAGE for the real perspective....

But I think that NASA is really interested in ASPARAGUS as "TERRAFORMING" vegetables on MARS or because already knows that a similar vegetable already grow on martian soil.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Maybea misunderstanding...

I don't think that The Nasa image shows asparagus or trees.
ROTATE THE IMAGE for the real perspective....

But I think that NASA is really interested in ASPARAGUS as "TERRAFORMING" vegetables on MARS or because already knows that a similar vegetable already grow on martian soil.

Well thanks but perspective relative when looking straight down on a planet, wouldn't you say? So maybe I am confused. You are saying they are interested in Asparagus because they think they could grow it in Mars soil because these pictures are evidence of...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join