It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edinburgh Daylight UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Video captured by Jeff Willes in Arizona
A daytime UFO clam shell of sorts.
A lot better than a 'daytime' that is not daytime
to hide any strings.

Two words for that video "Mylar Balloons" instead of thinking what you would like something to be why dont you look for what its most likely to be!

See my sig for some real good advice.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ive seen something like that before,but it took off after a few seconds leaving a white streak in the sky.And just to clarify,was this video recorded in Edinburg Texas or Australia?
because the one i'v seen was in my area,which happens to be a few miles from edinburg Texas.

please exuse my bad spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You know what? The dogs barking does sound looped, I'm not a skeptic but I cannot help but notice this.
Does anyone have an audio program of some kind they can run it through that can give a visual representation of the sound to see if the 'sound loops' are identical or just similar? It would give us all an idea of the videos authenticity.
Other than the sound this video looks like it's legit. The glare on the lens doesn't look faked, also I don't think it's moving around, I think it's more than likely rotating. The lights seem to stop then come back round the other side.
The weird sound clip is the only thing letting this video down in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
People do not get Mylar on the brain from zorgon ( a great proponent
of the Mylar balloon UFO) or others.
Unless the photographer says different we do not know the size or
propellant used to send the balloon up.
Otherwise we have any of the types of craft Walton saw at a
base, Rex Heflin photographs (ATS thread on that and Utube
UFO Hunters video), Lonnie Zamora and even clam shell of
Bill Lyne or Billy Meier. Since Lyne has always mentioned his
craft since the 1950s I imagine the Meier hoax was to make the
clam shell UFO some sort of hoax as this balloon of Mylar has
to be to avoid propelling by electricity suspended by rigid air or
ether. There is always a chance we Tesla reversed engineered
an alien craft or weapon. Wouldn't that be something.

"We quickly decided that tapping into the conspiracies and geek mystique built up around Nikola Tesla would be awesome," says senior producer Morgan Gray. "What is cooler than having Tesla reverse-engineer alien technology to build weapons of super science?"

online.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kieithsage
Ive seen something like that before,but it took off after a few seconds leaving a white streak in the sky.And just to clarify,was this video recorded in Edinburg Texas or Australia?
because the one i'v seen was in my area,which happens to be a few miles from edinburg Texas.

please exuse my bad spelling

The posters can't even tell where the fake event happened.
Duplication of UFOs is a sure sign of lack of intelligent material.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drucs

If Rex Heflin and his photos are any telltale sign of UFO evidence then
photos should continue to see any 'clouds' left for the camera to
pick up.
We have pinwheel spiral in the sky now and might be perfectly ok
for a regular craft that we know about to have made.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I find repeat posts ridiculous in their arrogance to stand up to being ignored.

There is nothing to see here - there will be nothing to see here; leave it be.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This link may interest you viewers;

www.salrachele.com...

Here is a snippet as this space craft looks to be the Pleiades 4D/7D, Venus 6D

D= Dimension, for those of you who are unsure.

Here is the data below:

TYPE OF CRAFT
SYSTEM OF ORIGIN
PERCENTAGE OF SIGHTINGS
Grey, saucer shaped, 10m-20m diameter
Zeta Reticuli - 3D/4D
50%
Grey, saucer shaped, 10m-20m diameter
Illuminati Black Ops (Earth)
30%
Black, triangular, a few meters across
Alpha Draconis 3D (Reptilian)
10%
Multicolor, saucer-shaped Pleiades 4D/7D, Venus 6D 3%

Spherical, green glowing
Pleiades 4D/7D
1%
Black, triangular, very large
Illuminati Black Ops (Earth)
1%
Cigar-shaped (mothercraft - very large)
Zeta Reticuli - 3D/4D
1%
Grey, Cylindrical
Andromeda - 3D/4D
1%
Interdimensional, various sizes and colors
Sirius B, Orion, other systems (5D-9D)
about 3%

[edit on 6-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Where is the person who claims to have videotaped this?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
The dog's bark is looped.
fake.

Not sure if the "UFO" is fake or not.

I am sure the dogs bark isn't looped.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
110% The audio has been edited BUT WHY OH WHY?

I really love this footage and i have been waiting for the full video for some time i cannot fault the footage at all, where is it tho?

Ok, So i'm a amature audiofile/producer myself and i can say with 110% certainty this is a looped dog bark, do you guys remember that haite CGI fake, well as soon as i heard this dog bark it took me back to that, not only because of the dodgy sound involved but because it was so good as well, the sound reminded me of that video almost as if it was the same person/watermarking, HMMM

Now as i said im a amature audiofile/producer and another thing that bugs me is this robot moving sound as far as im concerned that also does not belong in this video, the reverb on the tail end suggests its in the wrong environment (you just don't get reverb like that in open air if any, LOL if that is suppost to represent the UFO turning, to my trained ears it was the first thing i suspected, i cant make out wot its suppost to represent its far to nearfeild to belong to that craft in view, not in a million years, then i thought security cam but thats a hand held cam right? CONFUSED.COM

Now IMHO i can say that, that sound and the dog barks do not belong to that video/environment "AT ALL", there is a under lying sound which is from the cam movements touches of the devise etc that lines up with the cam movements IMO and there nothing dodgy there as far as i can tell right now

So It appears the original video has been tampered with/over. but why so badly with this amazing footage? its like STATE OF THE ARTS CGI like i have never see before but employed the worst sound engineers on the planet? this doesn't make sense to me at all. another HMMM.

Here is my audio clip of the entire footage put back together as a loop (Twice)

www.zshare.net...

Notise the two bleeps the first being when the start of looped video merges with the end of the video in the middle of the two bleeps are identical waveform signitures (the line up et) evident on the screen also.

I cannot remember how to do print screen i know the button but cant find my images, Anybody help here?, sorry my bad.

That way i can show you the waveforms lining up perfectly in more detail there not just the same there IDENTICAL a match down to the last detail...

On the video its self i cannot comment,

But if this has been done to discredit the footage then i suggest who ever was payed to do this need better ears and should give back the money they was payed
YOUR TERRIBLE

!!!!THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE VIDEO IS FAKE!!!!!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
To add to the above post,

As stated like my music i have & still do my fair share of partying these days mainly festivals, i have done for a good 15yrs, i can tell you ive been to some of the biggest and best party's in the world.

Someone tell me... or give an example of a light or light show capable of exactly that

i have never seen lights like that in my life... i bet a few clubs would like to have them hanging from the ceilings. "they simply do not exist"

Not only that but if there was such a light how is it powered?

Its got to be a few thousand watts minimum!
So where are the cables coming down to the ground, or if a generater is onbored this balloon hows it pulling of thos maneuvers with all that weight?

Pretty sure that would be illigal therefore not a gimic/advert/viral and all the above,

Unless someone can prove beyond doubt this is CGI and that light does CGI theory no favours, then this has got to be REAL and a attempt to discredit has already been made!

You simply cannot say because the audio has been tampered with that this image has, unless there is proff of that two. SO GET BACK TO WORK CGI BOFFS,

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is great footage. The fact that experts don't CGI makes it great.

I saw this in YouTube and I was like, "This is probably on ATS," and it is! Sadly, doesn't seem credible coz nobody notices the thread? Not that much of flags bro.

Since it's most likely not CGI, it's then pretty cool. Hoax or not, I didn't see it personally anyways. But it is a nice clip, the nicest, clearest, not CGI by far.

Hey android! Love that radiohead song, hehe.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not gonna read through the whole thread to see if this was already said, but seriously.

Listen to the dog barking at the beginning. Then, listen to the dog barking that comes right after the little pause in the middle. It's totally the same. It's fake. This entire video is fake. It doesn't even LOOK right, if we discount the dog barking, it looks computer animated.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
if there is multiple videos that look the same it could be real

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

This tells me that you've never seen or experienced a UFO yet, if you have you wouldn't be saying this!
Peace...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

How do you know?

Not everyone will react the same way you apparently have.

I see UFOs every night.

I just figure they're planes coming into land at the airport across the gulf from me - but they are UFOs and make no mistake.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Assuming we are talking UFO not from earth I can't see why they would be flashing lights it’s not like its so busy up there they are afraid of bumping into each other. Balloon or fake not sure which.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join