It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners, Faked!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Fact is that there were no faked calls and this is just another thread OP that has been debunked on here and in the mainstream (meaning normal everyday people not CNN or FOXnews) society.

Fact is, it has now been proven those phone calls never happened I have put up a mountain of evidence and you just ignore it.

BTW my OP has never been debunk because you cannot answer anyone questions about my OP.

Most American already know they were lied to about 911, just a few still cling to the OS fantasies because they are to afraid to face the truth. Beside it is easy to believe in the OS if one wants to feel so safe and believes their government does not tell lies. Anyone who believes that the OS is all true, is ignorant to the real facts.

Your article completely ignores technical information, as how can cell phones operated at 35,000 feet at 325 knots with an airplane heavily insulated from long distant cell signals.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

FBI interview notes and records obtained through FOIA. It covers some of the calls made from Airfones (and who received them) that day including Barbara Olson.

911myths.com...

Some highlights.....

No one believes what scribble notes the FBI wants to show. They have already been proven lairs,

For all the bashing done to Ted Olson by truthers....on the afternooon of 9/11 he told the FBI...

You are a prime example of a debunker OS believer who never even bothered to read my OP.

Barbra Olsen phones calls never happened the FBI has admitted to this along time ago they have admitted Ted Olen lied, yet you wouldn’t know that because the disinformation websites don’t mention this because, this has been proven true.

I don’t need to respond to the rest of your post because it is an insult to the truth.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

"I want documentation"

"Show me evidence"

"Im not going to accept any evidence"

Make up your mind.

GTE records of Airfone calls
911myths.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

"I want documentation"

"Show me evidence"

"Im not going to accept any evidence"

Make up your mind.

911myths.com...

You have failed to disprove the OP articals.

Again, you ignored my post to you earlier.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You are prattling on about DRG as if he is some authority. Your title to this thread is "Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners, Faked!" In addition, you posted your tripe about Dewdney and his "experiments" about cell phones....when the majority of the calls made on 9/11 came from the seat back Airfones.

Now, if you had bothered to go through the links I posted, you would find the documentation of the Airfone calls, including those made by Barbara Olson to her husband's office. You would also find that SOMEBODY (listed as "unknown" in the Mous trial) on Flight 77 made calls to the Solictor General's (Ted Olson) office. Gee I wonder who that might have been.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
911myths.com...

Wow Swampy, thanks for that pile of garbage. Care to highlight the important parts of it to save me the trouble of going from page to page saying "what the hell am I supposed to be seeing here?"

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You are prattling on about DRG as if he is some authority.

You mean compared to 911Myths.com?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You are prattling on about DRG as if he is some authority. Your title to this thread is "Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners, Faked!" In addition, you posted your tripe about Dewdney and his "experiments" about cell phones....when the majority of the calls made on 9/11 came from the seat back Airfones.

11 of them on the list said CELL PHONES. Instead of just denying that fact, can you show us the proof otherwise?

You all need to make up your mind. Did everyone's cell phone work and that is why the list is correct or did they all use airphones and that is why they got through? Hard to keep up without evidence or proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Now, if you had bothered to go through the links I posted, you would find the documentation of the Airfone calls, including those made by Barbara Olson to her husband's office. You would also find that SOMEBODY (listed as "unknown" in the Mous trial) on Flight 77 made calls to the Solictor General's (Ted Olson) office. Gee I wonder who that might have been.

I disagree with you and you are wrong. I can prove you are wrong; any fifth grader can pull these facts up, just on Google alone. I suggest you try and do the same instead of parroting the same old garbage that we have herd a million times that has already been proven false a long time ago, “Like years ago”.

Originally posted by IvanZana
Originally posted by pavil
because the author of the article said so makes it true? Please provide more evidence.

However, the evidence from the Moussaoui trial ruled out this possibility. In its report on AA 77, it listed one attempted call from Barbara Olson, which was "unconnected" and hence lasted "0 seconds."

Here is more links

pilotsfor911truth.org...

According to the new released collection of US Courts (regarding the Moussaoui material)
at coop.vaed.uscourts.gov...
the phone call of Barbara Olson, officially recorded from AA77 (a flight which did not exist in the BTS database) was not connected!

Since US Gov didn't provide any other new material which proves the negative,
this supports a conclusion, that this phone call never took place, because there is only this one
and no other record.
(Officially she did only one phone call)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could Barbara Olson Have Made Those Calls?

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Read, you might learn something. There is enough creditable sources in here to choke a horse.

When one continues to read disinformation then one tends to be misinformed.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I gave you the records. If you truly care about the truth (as so many of you claim) you will actually learn what the records mean. Certain posters complain that 911myths is biased, at least that website has gone to the trouble of getting the actual documents under FOIA and put them online. As opposed to Killtown's chart saying...Oh so and so made a cell phone call.

Better yet, this link has links to even more documentation about the airfone calls that day (amongst documents on dozens of different aspects of 9/11). Although, I seriously doubt any of you will have the guts to go there with an open mind and look at any of it, it might wreck havoc on your belief systems.

911myths.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Anytime you use DRG or RB, we can automatically forget the rest of your post. You say you "googled" facts....I gave you links to the actual documents from GTE, the airlines, FBI etc in regards to the calls.

But in your blind hatred you dismiss the people that work for GTE, the airlines, the FBI, the Dept of Justice and many more (including the families of the victims) as being "in on it"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I gave you the records. If you truly care about the truth (as so many of you claim) you will actually learn what the records mean. Certain posters complain that 911myths is biased, at least that website has gone to the trouble of getting the actual documents under FOIA and put them online. As opposed to Killtown's chart saying...Oh so and so made a cell phone call.

Um...did I not ask you about this already? I clicked one of your links to find pages and pages of photocopied numbers and abbreviations. I asked you to point out the relevant parts. I did that because I saw nothing resembling anything you claimed I would see. I am not ignoring your links but if you cannot respond when someone asks about them...how important should they really seem to me?

I can claim I supplied links to things and then just toss garbage out too. It does not count when someone nicely asks you to explain and you just skip over that.

Better yet, this link has links to even more documentation about the airfone calls that day (amongst documents on dozens of different aspects of 9/11). Although, I seriously doubt any of you will have the guts to go there with an open mind and look at any of it, it might wreck havoc on your belief systems.

911myths.com...

Sounds like another maze of click this and click that. I will take a look but it seems like if you were interested in the truth, and had it as you claim, you would make it easily accessible to us instead of dropping crumbs and yelling "go find it."

edit to add

Just like I thought. Hey swampy, how about just giving us the bolded subtitle to look for on that page. I have dismissed enough crap from the 911myths website that I am NOT about to sit here and sift through it all over again looking for what you claim is in there.

Nice try. You act like you supplied proof and then get indignant about it. It is cute when someone actually does look at your 'proof.'

[edit on 1/14/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Like I said, if you truly care about the truth, you will go, page for page, through those links. The answers are there.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Like I said, if you truly care about the truth, you will go, page for page, through those links. The answers are there.

So you admit it. You just threw out a pile of crap, claimed the truth is in there, and then derided people for not finding it. Nice one.

If you care about the truth and you know where to find it among all that crap, why won't you just tell us where it is in there? Why should I go page by page looking for something you already know of?

I am guessing you know as well as I do that your proof is not actually in there. Otherwise you would point me right to it. That is what people sharing the truth do.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think this truther idea of faked phone calls from 9/11 planes scores very high on both the ludicrous and distasteful scale.

None of the closest relatives taking these calls has voiced any suspicion but that they were speaking to their nearest and dearest.

Why would otherwise smart perps embark on such an unnecessary and risky procedure if it was technically impossible.

However, if you still believe they were faked how do you account for this ? Various people were only on flight UA 93 last-minute.

Tom Burnett swithched to flight 93 from flight 91.

Mark Bingham missed his plane day before.

Edward Felt making last minute business trip.

Sandra Bradshaw ( Flight Attendant ) swapped duties last minute with colleague Wanda Green.

All four are reported to have made calls from the flight. How did the perps figure that out ?

I haven't checked the other flights.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

First of all, not sure who's asking the question there, but he/she keeps asking about "seatback satellite phones". It appears to be somewhat pestering in tone, as well, repeated several times. But, never mind that part, my point here is the questioner is already making a false assumption and exhibits poor knowledge of the type of Airphone technology in use at that time. Whether that was intentionally misleading, in order to elicit the response he/she wanted, or a completely innocent mistake is going to be difficult to determine.

By referring to the onboard phones as "satellite" phones, the questioner is asking a non-sequitor question. The innovation that the Airphones provided, when introduced in domestic US airspace, did NOT rely on satellite links to operate. They were linked to a system of ground-based stations.

Thanks, Weedwhacker, you beat me to it. Yes, as you pointed out, the airfones are NOT satellite phones, but instead are linked to land based networks.

Now, I've been looking at the rubbish these damned fool conspiracy web sites have been putting out for a long time, and I can say with 100% certainty that they don't misrepresent their material *some* of the time or even *most* of the time, but *all* of the time, and there will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be some critical piece of information exactly like this that they're deliberately leaving out. Either Grffin is a blithering idiot who runs with scissors, or, Griffin specifically and intentionally asked whether they had SATELLITE phones becuase he KNEW the airlines were going to say no, specifically so he could say NO PHONES and give out the sinister sounding picture he himself wanted to put out.

Griffin may be many things, but he is not a blithering idiot. He is, however, a blatant con artist, and the truther movement would do well to stay away from that guy. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" didn't work on Dorothy and it certainly isn't going to work with us when he's pulling stunts like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Again, for those who think this could not happen.

This is a woman who died that day and here is a link.

en.wikipedia.org...

She is heard on an answering machine that her husband would not hear until later. She called from an airphone. She was also 3 months pregnant. Stop desecrating the lives of the people who died that day with this garbage.

Evidently, there were 35 airphone calls and 2 cell calls. At 9:57 the first confirmed cell call was made and I am sure they were under the 35k ceiling at that point since the plan crashed minutes later.

Here is auditory proof of a cell call from a flight attendant.

en.wikipedia.org...:Lyles.ogg

There were phone calls, airphone and cell made that day. Bottom line. Your OP should be removed becuase you are not promoting conspiracy you are flat out lying. There is a big difference. A conspiracy makes you think and try to find the answers. With this, they are there....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

First, you did not post a questions but a posted a story and wanted input. These are YOUR words...

This is some very well reasurched and documented details, that exposes the lies from the FBI about the onboard phone calls from these hijact planes.
Please read the entire thread before responding. I will be *expecting sources* by those who are debunking David Ray Griffin work.
Please treat everyone with repect even if you disagree with them.

It is pretty much proven those phone calls were faked.

It is pretty much proven? that is your proof and your conviction in this? HAve a some faith and ASK some real questions. You start threads, use them till no one lstens to you anymore and you start another one. I know, I have finished a few of your threads

[edit on 14-1-2010 by esdad71]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh boy, you do have a reading comprehension problem don’t you. Now in your game of twist, perhaps if you read the internet sources from my OP you will find that the phone calls were proven fake.

Now you want everyone to take the word of a proven whitewash government report (911 Commission report) and the official who wrote the report have now admitted they lied to us and in their report.

Tell you what, you stick to your fairytales and live in your world of make belief but don’t try to pond your fairytales off as truth.

My OP makes it clear for you debunkers if you want to discredit David Ray Griffin work we want sources creditable sources and not garbage from well-known disinformation websites.

OPINIONS do not count as facts.

Anytime you use DRG or RB, we can automatically forget the rest of your post. You say you "googled" facts....I gave you links to the actual documents from GTE, the airlines, FBI etc in regards to the calls.

Swampy, your sources don’t tell the reader how GTE phones work or how they are able to do the most unthinkable and that is how GTE phone are able to get or hold a phone connection at 25,000 to 30,000 feet traveling at a speed of 325 knots.

The facts is, there is no known report that claim GTE phones can make any call from that altitude or even get a connection.

In your game of twist, lets stick to the given facts. Your information does not address the question we need to show these phone calls can truly be made, much less to holds a conversation for 12 long minutes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Swampy, your sources don’t tell the reader how GTE phones work or how they are able to do the most unthinkable and that is how GTE phone are able to get or hold a phone connection at 25,000 to 30,000 feet traveling at a speed of 325 knots.

The facts is, there is no known report that claim GTE phones can make any call from that altitude or even get a connection.

In your game of twist, lets stick to the given facts.

???

Well, it is your thread, after all...you are certainly free to embarrass yourself all you want.

I think the portions quoted speak for themselves....but, just in case anyone needs more, for a full understanding of how ludicrous this "argument" has become:

www.airfone.com...

And this:

business.highbeam.com...

Or this:

www.encyclopedia.com...

Had enough yet???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and this item (from 1999!!!!):

OAK BROOK, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 29, 1999--When the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at a record-breaking high of over 10,000 today, passengers aboard airlines equipped with GTE Airfone didn't miss the historic moment, because they now can monitor the Dow on their Airfone handset.

Using enhanced digital technology, GTE transmits Dow Jones Industrial Average updates to airline passenger seats. The information, provided by Bloomberg, LP and updated every fifteen minutes, appears on the Airfone handset and is free.

"We know how important the stock ...

.....GTE AIRFONE TO INSTALL ITS SEATFONE SYSTEM ON AMERICAN AIRLINES' NARROW- BODY AIRCRAFT; CONVENIENT SEATBACK SERVICE WILL REPLACE CORDLESS PHONES ...

www.encyclopedia.com...

While it's interesting to postulate things, it's also incredibly inconvenient when facts get in the way.

Next theory?

[edit on 14 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join