It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cold truth about alien abductions and the new age.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Are you not going to address my post where I have addressed your concern that I am someone else when in fact I am me, a guy who should at least have some acknowledgement that you have read my post addressing your concerns that I might be some sort of cultist I have never heard of?

To ignore my post would be extremely rude, ignorant and in very bad form would you not agree considering that you have accused me of such a low thing?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Well, what can I say? You must admit though you share an uncanny similarity with his picture.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you mean uncanny in that he is as bald-headed as a pool ball then yes perhaps there is a resemblance but I must point out that no person walking carries the brush of ultimate doom, the brows of total awesomeness that rest above my eyes. The brows of doom are a heavy – and furry – burden I must carry but carry I do and with panache.

In all seriousness the resemblance to my doppelganger is just a coincidence. It is funny though how we came to this.

No hard feelings anyway my friend, you actually did make me laugh

(That said I laugh often so what can I say? lol)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I found this interview very interesting.

Hope this adds to your thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

It's not that hard to figure out. You kill the aliens who come here. 'benevolent good aliens' will get the message and stay away. Only the pesky ones who love cow rectums will keep returning for more.
Also, I am more concerned and alarmed at UFO's landing by a playground by children than I am suprised. Also it would be wise to do a DNA test on all the children present, for maybe one or more of the children are hybrids or have a parent who is a hybrid.

You know I think there's more likelihood humans are doing cattle mutes than aliens. Gabe Valdez said something to the same effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I challenge you to expose youself to the messages in "Talking to Extraterrestrials". The efficacy of their spiritual messages is on par, above it really, with any of the Earth masters. It really is staggering. As I admitted, maybe its misinformation, but I think the truth of the matter will be obvious to anyone willing to do the work. As I said before, It is racist to assume bc a small group or portion of a race is doing one thing, they all are. You seem to waste no time even addressing my arguements, so I am uncertain as to where the gullability lies here.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join