It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 dead in Ga. shooting; suspect was ex-employee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

2 dead in Ga. shooting; suspect was ex-employee

news.yahoo.com...

KENNESAW, Ga. – A disgruntled ex-employee stormed a truck rental business in camouflage and opened fire with a handgun, killing two people and critically wounding three others at his former workplace, police said.

The lone gunman fled the scene in a pickup truck and was arrested after police stopped him about a mile from the Penske Truck Rental facility, said Cobb County Police Officer Joe Hernandez. The names of the suspect and victims were not immediately released.

"He wasn't here for very long and it wasn't long before he was taken into custody," Hernandez said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-1-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I just saw this on Yahoo just a bit ago. I havent heard of this anywhere else yet. I even got the regular news on the tv. How long has it been since the other shooting in Missouri? A week? Plus the other shootings with officers in Washington, last month. Seems this is a regular occurance now. The article didnt state what the motive for the shootings was at the moment. More details should be coming out soon.

news.yahoo.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

edit - Link was messed up

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just in the past week--

1-12-10
Workplace shooting in Kennesaw, GA 2 dead, 3 wounded

1-7-10
Power plant in St. Louis, MO 3 dead, 5 wounded

1-4-10
Las Vegas Federal Courthouse shooting, 2 dead 1 wounded

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thats near ATL...and it's usually crazy up there.

S&F

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Im thinking that some people are just unable to deal with life these days and that leads them to do stuff like this. Im worried about another VA Tech or Columbine happening again.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That's where I rented my rental truck from, I live in Kennesaw.

I have no clue what is going on with people these days, NOTHING should push someone that far overboard to do something like that.

MBF

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I bet there will be more to the story than we will ever hear.

Line 2.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Iagree there can be no excuse. As for the article why is only if someone is wearing "camouflage" that it is reported? Do they ever say the killer was dressed in a "nike sweatsuit" or whatever? No, just camo; I think they love to infer "redneck" with those kinds of comments.

Xstealth: your avatar is a picture of one my favorite American heros. Just so the world knows whose picture that is I gotta say it: Gen. John brown Gordon, CSA . US Grant or Audie Murphy had nothing on this man.

new topics

top topics

join