It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the KABBALAH :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The KABAL is the knowledge of the secrets of ancient hebrew letters and numbers.
KABAL essentially stand on the 3 first Moses books :

EXODUS, KINGS and NUMBER.

I found a FORUM with an english section about KABBALAH.

kabbale.hermesia.org...

Maybe I make a confusion between KABBALAH (In french CABALE) and CABAL secret society but I've often read here peoples who ignore what is CABAL.

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
it's sister branch the Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn??? All I have seen with that Order is the mind controlling rituals of summoning and giving 'praise' to some unsavory force. The differences between these groups seem vast to me, yet they both are so involved with one another. Can you explain that???

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Who keep secret the exact word and name of god (Yahve, Jehovah).
An old french legend say that SATAN intiate other peoples to the Kaballa, to show them how to invoke and command on demons.
Another story say that A famous french alchemist (Nicolas Flamel) was initiate by jewish to the kaballa and invented alchemy. www.alchemylab.com...
And another version say that Nostradamus (Who also created the Tarot of Marseilles) was a kaballalist. The Tarot is composed of 22 major arcane, like the hebrew alphabet of 22 letters and theire are some correspondances beeween tarot and Kaballa.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What I really meant to ask you was how did the Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn in Eygpt end up influencing the Order of the Oriental Templars in Tibet. I know that Aleister Crowley was a major driving force in that influence because he was a high ranking member of both Orders, but not much else. Could you possibly fit together some of those pieces??? Just asking not demanding.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Who keep secret the exact word and name of god (Yahve, Jehovah).

I ones read Jehovah, was a made up religion by the masons, just to see how far people would go for their relegion.

peace

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
1IGwU1nf3

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Alchemy was a cover story. Alchemists claimed they tried to make gold from base metals. This is a metaphor, the real goal was to make men better men. In Europe at the time of Nicholas Flamel you got a dose of the Inquisition if you said you could make men better. Making men better was the exclusive territory of the Catholic Church.

The Freemasons claim that all religions are derived from The Ancient Wisdom. Subsets of the original religion, adapted to local conditions.

new topics

top topics

join