It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is jewish, obama is an arab...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Following the recent post / thread about "is Islam" not showing any search suggestions in the google search box, i posted data of googles search strings archive for all "islam is" phrases. Its not that google dont have data to display, they just have a bug as to why they have chosen not to display it, which they say they are working on fixing.

anyway as a matter of interest while i was under the hood i got a load of data from the big G on "obama is" these are the top 150 that people are going to google and typing in...

Position_____Searched phrase_____Global Monthly Search Volume

google searchstring archive deleted by me, as had complaint.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/919f81ebe21d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
google searchstring archive deleted by me, as had a complaint

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Obama + Irish" terms seem to get a lot of searches.

He is not Irish is he? How could I have missed this...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And you posted this on ATS because????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................................................................................
who cares who is what?
Really how pathetic are people?
Everything that we come to hate is due to the fact that we cant accept.
Let people follow the faith they choose
Let them become what they want to be
Its not until they learn from their own mistakes that the the errors they will see

Im not arsed what religion Obama is, to be honest religion means nothing to me
Religion is the worst weapon everyone should see

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Everyone should be buhddist it would change the world.

Religion is one of the main causes of violence in the world today.

Be Buhddist, don't kill each other, be peaceful and respectful to one another and realize there are higher powers beyond our recognition and leave it at that.

To bad people have a feeling of needing to be right..

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
And you posted this on ATS because????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................................................................................
who cares who is what?
Really how pathetic are people?
Everything that we come to hate is due to the fact that we cant accept.
Let people follow the faith they choose
Let them become what they want to be
Its not until they learn from their own mistakes that the the errors they will see

Im not arsed what religion Obama is, to be honest religion means nothing to me
Religion is the worst weapon everyone should see

im sorry that this offended you
i just posted because i just thought it was interesting what people are searching for - and that most of this to obama people search about religious based things not that i have chosen to searhc for that.
im not religious at all myself, dont beleive in worship of a book and all that , and im not out to offend people. this is just a accurate sample of what people are searching for relating to obama. i saw other lists of top bla bla bla had been posted.
but if it should offend anyone else ill email ats and ask them to delete it - or email them yourself and ask for it to be removed, as yes i probably did make a bit of a mistake to post this i was just rushing about on the pc. i really didnt make the post to be about what religion is obama - but it seems that people take all this too serious its not my fault people cant let others enjoy their views of worship - but thats the world - and another conspiracy inits self as to religions designed to keep population at war
Again sorry to of offended you.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

No no no you didnt offend me.
What im saying is that im sick and tired of religion , colour and personal beliefs being used to cause or influence the way people think. Religion is one of the main causes of war along with financial gains and power. Posts like this are typically going to feed the fire with the fuel that it needs for the fire to burn. That simple sentence is what is the source of everything that is wrong.
If you do not see or hear or react then there simply will be no more racism etc. EG. if say a muslim was standing ranting in the street......turn the other cheek
If say someone was standing giving me racial abuse.....turn the other cheek.
Every action has a reaction which escalates
without the reaction theres ......"Nothing"

Its me that should appologise as it was the wrong post at exactly the wrong time so take back your appology and accept mine

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

im not religious at all myself, dont beleive in worship of a book and all that

Says the man whos signature alludes that the RFID is the mark of the beast, and includes a jesus fish...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

im not religious at all myself, dont beleive in worship of a book and all that

Says the man whos signature alludes that the RFID is the mark of the beast, and includes a jesus fish...

huh Im sure im perfectly entitled to have a sig file that says that can say that if i wish to. I dont think a christian would even want 666 on their person - and do you notice the jesus fish is inverted and pointing downwards - bit of a joke - cos i have the anti-fish !!! just a bit of hollywood!"! and the same for i have an all-seeing-eye that appears in there somewere too - it does not mean i am part of the illuminati. but if these symbols are offending people i guess i'll have to remove them from my sig file.

,just i didnt realise that it makes me look religious or promoting certain religions, - its just thats its "topical" what so much of the stuff out there says that every barcode has three sixes in it, the six "guard bar" is just there for data purposes so the computer knows which way its being scanned and for data integrity. but also they say its not only about the 66 thing, but about everything carrying the mark and wont be able to buy or sell without the mark (barcode) which is kinda the situation now - as with self scanning in supermarkets we even have the apples with barcode stickers on them - and people never beleived barcodes were going to replace the trusty sticky lable price gun.

but you dont have to be a religious nut to think the RFID is a generally bad idea. (good for the government, but bad for public) its just getting too close to the ultimate of a cashless society, and where every door you walk through a scanner can potentually obtain info about you - so well i guess a positive is that bank jobs may be a thing of the past as for one we wont need cash, and two when they storm the bank to steal some cashless credit the banks security system would of already identified them and their id put on red alert. (well maybe a sort of dark orangey colour or burgendy - since red is generally associated with the devil!!)

but this who thing about the six-six-six in bar codes is kinda right and wrong. yes there are three guard bars represented by bar-space-bar of one module wide each. 1-0-1 (yet in binary 1-0-1 is decimal 5, decimal 6 is 1-1-0 ) but bacodes have a thing to do with even and odd parity and an even parity six is 1-0-1 . the middle guard bar would be read as 0-1-0-1-0, and the last guard bar as 1010000 , so technically they are not sixes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cfe0a8f52ee.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6346818be326.png[/atsimg]

the rfid is the same principle as the barcode, as its not really the chip that will store all the data -the chip i woudl imagine be kinda contain the codes for computers to access your information on the servers -same as the barcode tells the computer that its a 750g box of shreddies, the pc looks it up to display the price and thats its on half-price promo. or your rfid gets scanned and turns out your wanted by the fbi for fraud and to alert of your location etc etc.
so if 666 = barcode = same as = rfid
rearranging the formula...we get 666=rfid=big-brother-watching your every move and transaction = is REALLY bad also !!

maybe its only in christian religion that people dont like barcode. maybe in other religions (wont say islam cos we cant say it anymore) like judiasm their scriptuires have something totally opporsite and they couldnt get enough of the bar code cos their scripture says 5-10-80 is a worshiped number of the elephant god or something that brings really good luck. (guards = 101-01010-1010000)

Ancient civilizations were already using electronic systems - possibly barcodes.. as this new evidence suggests..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/828a61cce013.png[/atsimg]

join