It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sense of something major about to happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I have never heard of the quantum energy experience but you have piqued my interest.

Thank you for the thought provoking response

I'll have to research that now. Thank you for the info

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Haiti

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi Vet!

I am new to ATS. Well, I am a Christian and a Vet as well. I can say from a Christian standpoint that I have heard of this "chest sitting entity" before.

I believe this may have something to do with the "Old Hag" syndrome. It actually has to do with demons who are attracted to humans for various reasons. They are also known as Incubbus - Succubus, depending on whether the victim is male (succubus) or female (incubbus). They are sexual demons and attack people in various places on their bodies.

I'm not saying this is limited to Christians, but most of the incidents I hear about are from Christians. Also, I'm not trying to scare people, but the more info we know on what is out there, the better.

The Old Hag is supposed to be a sort of crushing spirit, who sits on the chest and basically makes it hard to breathe or move. I am not aware of any fatalaties from this. However, most people who call on the name of Jesus, say the spirit goes away immediately when Jesus' name is spoken.

I hope this may shed some light into this!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Hi Vet!

I am new to ATS. Well, I am a Christian and a Vet as well. I can say from a Christian standpoint that I have heard of this "chest sitting entity" before.

I believe this may have something to do with the "Old Hag" syndrome. It actually has to do with demons who are attracted to humans for various reasons. They are also known as Incubbus - Succubus, depending on whether the victim is male (succubus) or female (incubbus). They are sexual demons and attack people in various places on their bodies.

I'm not saying this is limited to Christians, but most of the incidents I hear about are from Christians. Also, I'm not trying to scare people, but the more info we know on what is out there, the better.

The Old Hag is supposed to be a sort of crushing spirit, who sits on the chest and basically makes it hard to breathe or move. I am not aware of any fatalaties from this. However, most people who call on the name of Jesus, say the spirit goes away immediately when Jesus' name is spoken.

I hope this may shed some light into this!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This Haiti business could explain it. I have been extremely depressed, so much so that my husband didnt know what to do with me. I'm much better now that this Earthqquake is over.

Some of us are picking up what is to come, i think.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
***if you are frightened or offended by the thought of someone knowing the future and its events do not read this following post***

Hi I'm Anthony, now in my family there is a unquie ability that allows us to see into the future (and past and other # happening in the world(s) )

Anyway many of you are going on about how you can feel a major change about to happen, you are correct.
and it has to do with serveral differnt topics

One of them is Alien contact (although they have been in contact with our goverment they arent publicly open) but soon will be.

What you must understand though our planet is very important, there are others like it but not as many as they would like, and seeing as we are destorying our (only) planet, logical action on thier part must be taken.

Which will lead into one of two ways

1) humanity ceases all wars unties under one banner, finding alternate ways for power and rescourses and ultimatly heading into a new era of peace
or
2) humanity continues its sucidal rein on the planet and its many differnt species inhabitants, thus causing extreme but logical actions to be taken, such us the human race being nearly (or fully) wiped out.
Because if the earth dies so does humanity and all life on it, but if humanity dies then the earth lives

And seeing how the earth is a being beyond most people(s) comperhen, many of you will not accept this as a vaild answerm which is understandable considering your situation.

Just remeber treat others how you wish to be treated, and an eye for and eye makes the whole world blind

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
this stuff is related to you, so you have to look after your-self, keep the eyes open and run if you feel like running

[edit on 22-1-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Wow. I had that same exact feeling running through ME tonight too. It started in my leg and travelled up ward. VERY weird. I hope it wasn't my siotic nerve or however you spell it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I just posted a topic on this exact thing. I talked about how I feel like the world is dead or dying and we are all feeling a great sense of foreboding, including me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

ohh really can you link me the thread?>

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yep. here it is right here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by piero

I know exactly what you mean a few years ago i woke up in my bed and it felt like waves were passing through my body head to toe in that order i fell back asleep and when i woke up there was an earthquake halfway around the world at the same time i had this experience. the really weird part is that witnesses were describing how they could feel the ground shake like waves passing through there body. freaked me out

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by piero

You may have sensed the earthquake in Haiti but I keep seeing 92 days of darkness and ash on the east coast followed by a week of rain and mud
I"think" a volcano is about to erupt in the carribean but havent been able to get to the correct pages on USGS to find out where
And if my timing is as usual it will be in the next three months (or sooner)
So when you get those feelings take a minute to stop close you eyes and "see"
(of course I keep seing Shasts blowing up too so I'm probaly just a nutcase)!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join