It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Statement To the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It seems that the world is going backwards. Everything and Everyone in it seems crumbling, Dissentigrating into ruin. I look around and I see Failure, despite everything that we work so hard to preserve, hope seems to have all but disappeared. This feeling of defeat is gripping the entire globe, as I sit back and witness the chaos, and tyhe destruction of our ways of life, it starts to weigh heavily on my mind, the freedoms every human being deserves, that we fight so hard to maintainm seemingly are stripped awa from us as if our very breath is being sucked out of our chest. Whos place is it to decide what we do with our lives? why is it ok for another IMPERFECT human to dictate how we should live? Ife we dont embrace on another, im afraid the world we know, will cease to exist, But we need to realize that we have the power to change that, not by ourselves alone, we all must stand as one, as a united front against this global crisis all of us face. Every Human deserves a chance to be happy and to life free, A world divided is truly a world in ruins, This cannot continue any longer, or we will all face the destruction of our race.

I really just wanted to express my true feelings on the state of the world, it has been weighing heavily on my mind and in my heart, these are just my opinions

thanks for your time

l neXus l
(Kyle, G)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i dont really have a reply, just wanted to let you know your words were read. Nothing worse than than putting your opinion out there an noone cares. I read it, i liked it, i feel the same way. Sometimes to get away form the gloabl prison i go around my community. Remnds me of how much freedom i really do have, its weird how the Big fights come before the little ones in these cases.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Everything and Everyone in it seems
crumbling, Dissentigrating into ruin.

The life of a fetus ends when a baby is born.

Is this a happy or sad event?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
People can dictate and suppress our priviledges (I prefer using this word over rights) but can never take from us our real rights. Nobody can stop you from formulating your own thoughts, save by destroying your capability to think. I don't want to sound condescending, but by spreading demoralization and panic they risk taking away everything we have left.

Fear and depression are very real tools, and are employed contstantly by mainstream and oftentimes revered economic/political leaders. Depression was a key element for the Chicago School economics of Friedman, just look at his project with Pinochet.

Shock and awe.

The only way out as individuals is to adapt and to act upon the subjectivity of our happiness.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Oscitate]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

It is the birth of something better

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Every Human deserves a chance to be happy and to life free, A world divided is truly a world in ruins, This cannot continue any longer, or we will all face the destruction of our race.

This experiment called earth seems to have failed miserably hasn't it, who started this experiment and set it up to fail, seems that is what has happened. Trying to change things at times seems hoepless, not saying it is but seems way. Guess the old saying is true, nothing will change until we all hit bottom.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A Statement To the world

Wow, well said!

S&F for your honesty and clarity of thought.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

A Statement To the world

Wow, well said!

S&F for your honesty and clarity of thought.

Thanks!

Well thank you! I really feel very strongly about my statement. Its good to hear some positive feedback

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
very nice thread, thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for all the feedback, its good to know other people feel the same

new topics

top topics

join