It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow The Clue's : Predict The Next Catastrophe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Major Earthquake Friday January 15, 2010.....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
THE NEXT BIG ACCIDENT WILL BE GENUINE...

Regardless of whatever these creeps have planned, there is something VERY NASTY in the air.

At University in Scotland, I studied the French Revolution in detail and what si developing in the USA is now blow by blow what happened just before the French Revolution:-

- King Louis XIV build a debt from various foreign wars and palace building and this was massively increased this debt level to astronomic levels.
- To pay the interest on this debt, the French King did three key things:-
1. All interest on his bonds was paid by issuing new bonds at an ever increasing interest.
2. The French court put out the belief that the King's finances were not like those of the ordinary man and did not have to, in effect, comply with the normal laws of mathematics and economics.
3. Restrictive practices were introduced prohibiting ordinary people from ordinary jobs like being a lawyer unless they had an aristocratic title. The King then sold aristocratic titles to wealthy people... very much like no bid contracting... and also sold absolute monopolies.
4. INternment camps like the Bastille are set up where critics are jailed without trial for life in order to stop people from pointing out that the debt is utterly unsustainable - Identical to rendition, except for the fact that most were only tortured and jailed whereas the US jails, tortures and kills.

This had two main effects...
1, The economy became a hardline corporatist one, dominated by a handful of wealthy people.
2. Investing in buying the King's bonds became the only game in town and the rest of the economy became utterly stripped of capital.

After Louis XV came King Louis XVI. By now the debt had risen to $8,000,000,000 and the prime rate of interest was at 20%. There was nothing much that Louis XVI could have done to have stopped the catastrophy, but what he did simply hid the problem making it worse:-
1. He had France intervene in a foreign war to help a rebel army against a ruler who was seen of as an evil tyrant to draw attention away from the economic crisis looming. The rebel's leader's name was Washington and the despot was George III of England.
2. As the speculative bubble in the King's bonds grew to crazy levels, some financiers dealings went too far and when they failed, the King stepped in to help bail them out, just like with the Banks of today.
3. As the economy utterly collapsed, stripped of all capital, the King tried bailing out the important nobles and propping the monopolies.

As the cash to service the debts was running out, it was clear that the King had to seek the power to tax all those people that he had already sold , in effect, tax free status to, he called an Estates General, the equivalent of a Constitutional Convention.

FINAL CRUNCH

- Friday 11th July 1789, the Estates General insisted on a balanced budget to stop the out of control debt. Same day, the King responded by renouncing his own Debt.
- Monday 13th July 1789, arguably the greatest crash in history as French bonds crashed to zero value, triggering the immediate collapse of all the finanace houses and most of French industry. As the Middle Classes and all the people realised that those titles that they had bought were now worthless, anger grew and there was fear of repression by the King's military. By evening, angry mob, mainly of now suddenly unemployed doctors, lawyers, merchants etc all of whom had been utterly ruined storm the local barracks across Paris to seize weapons and ammunition where they find little resistence from the soldiers who now know they are never going to be paid.
- Tuesday 14th July 1789, anger brims over and the Bastille, identical in concept to Gitmo today is stormed.
- Wednesday 15th July 1789 onwards. Within hours of the Bastille being overrun, with soldiers seeing no reason to stay loyal to someone who can't pay their wages, all law and order instantly breaks down. Angry mobs raid the Chateaus, the homes of the aristocrats, the equivalent of the CEO's of the top corporations in the US, burn them and lynch them. All business now utterly collapses as everyone is afraid to go out, and looting them becomes widespread and starvation sets in. As the days pass, lynching moves from the aristocrats down the "food chain" until almost anyone who can read an write is being murdered.

I believe that this is the US future in the near future.
- It will not come in some organised rebellion like the Viet Cong.
- It will not develop over the weeks.

One day soon, the world will think the US will default on its debt and bonds will absolutely tank, making refinancing of the interest impossible. This will trigger a criss, but the "martial law infrastructure" will not work as the troops will no longer be being paid, for even if there is cash held back for them, the financial system to transfer it to them will be gone. Angry people will turn on some emblem of Corporatist America and panic will spread. Phones will be down, TV will be down, Sheriffs will stay home, riots will spread quickly and target the armed forces bases fearing being sent to death camps which will be overrun. Senators and Congressmen will be lynched in the street and within hours the US will look like the opening scenes from "Dawn Of The Dead". Murder will no longer be on your TV but either outside in your street if you are fortunate or indside it if not and there will be no Police to come to help you, they'll either be in hiding or dead.

And starvation will follow.

AND THIS WILL HAPPEN WITHIN HOURS OF THE COLLAPSE IN US BONDS.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Because the two major urban search and rescue teams in Southern Calif are going to be in Haiti helping out.

There will be a major disaster in LA Calif next week. guaranteed

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

And you and I got front row seats!! Woot!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
whoops misread your post.

a natural disaster? Catastrophe? Hmmm.....probably another incredibility bad flooding that breaks records for deaths. But that seem like common sense to me as there are always floods after a harsh winter followed by rain. And being that we have had more snow than ever. It may get pretty bad. I'd hate to live near the Mississippi river. Or any other flood prone areas for that matter.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by mishmallow8]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

yeah, when iiiissss that LA super quake supposed to hit ?? I've been waiting since 2008.

When it does actually happen, everyone will be evacuating LA .... while I'm the only one going to LA.

Why you ask ?? Rioting and Looting !! woooohoooooo !!

by the way, when I said Catastrophe I had terrorist attacks in mind, however it could be anything !! anything which will negatively impact the lives of many people.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlinkofanEye

I'm pretty sure that it is no longer the 15th anywhere, so I'm glad to say that you were wrong. Of course it all depends on your definition of a major Earthquake, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't one.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I concur with a lot of your predictions, the one about the earthquke though is closer than you may think. I think there will be one 8 or higher in the next two months in the Indonesia,Sumatra,Australia area. The USGS site has been showing multiple quakes over5.0 for monts now. I also possibly see an over 8 on the Pacific coast

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My personal prediction for this year...There will be a false flag alien disclosure,but another false profit(intended spelling), called Maitrea or whatever his name is will say he has come to save us from the aliens, and show us many holographic wonders, and the sheeple will fall for it hook,line, and sinker...at least the asleep ones.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the 9-1-1 security code was related to the National Emergency Hot line and NOT 9/11/2001 Terrorist attack?

The two are NOT interchangeable regardless of SEVERAL almost deliberate mix-matching of the two.

Let me stop you dead in your tracks and remind you that nobody on Earth can predict the future. Life is a series of randomness colliding amongst one another in a way that is out of anyone's control.

Quite simply you cannot predict catastrophes. Hard to swallow but true. That's what makes them catastrophes.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There are many movies that made reference to 9/11 before it happened. Somebody posted a really good video summarising them the other day, will try find the link.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

Large pacific or US west coast earthquake 8.0

pffft...one out of twelve? is that the best you can do?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well, i,m gonna go for a rank outside bet....Something in or around Alaska..maybe a large volcanic eruption.
U/J

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
near future natural catastrophy?

massive CME launched from the sun, affecting the Earth's magnetism adversly, causing several cataclysmic events to occur...

1: Massive tectonic upheaval - additionally affecting tsunami activity as a result

2: Communications blackout

3: A brief surface exposure to gama ray radiation due to weakened Magnetosphere - causes severe burns, and major mortality rate increase of exposure victims.

4: Super massive volcanic discharge from South America, with a simultaneous event occurring from Sumatra region

5: Electric Grid temporarily knocked off line in critical locations globally

6: And finally... that same Coronal Mass Ejection affecting the orbit of a N.E.O. so that it's next orbital pass will intersect with that of the Earth's orbit... the - "1 - 2 punch" affect.

In effect, while the Earth is scrambling to recover from it's catastrophies, here comes round two - WHAMO!

The gift that keeps on giving! You know - the life giving benevolence of our sun!

(Who said we needed a Brown Dwarf to get the 2012 effect?....)

I mention this scenario due to the fact that our solar system is currently being pressurized by an enormous super charged magnetic cloud of super hot dust - the apparent left overs of a supernovae remnant that we happen to be passing through.

This cloud is pressurizing our solar system's 'bubble' - the protective magnetic envelope that encloses our system of planets that emanates from our sun - causing the warming of all sol system planetary bodies and causing adverse forces to interface with our sun.

Eventually, our sun is going to offset this supercharged magnetic storm with it's own gravity pulse - with the resulting CME.

near future unnatural catastrophy?

There will be a limited nuclear exchange in the middle east, most likely between Pakistan and India, when the Israeli / Iran confrontation causes an increase in strife levels as both countries will be opposed to the other due to which side they represent. As a result an invasion of Kashmir will occur by Iranian forces, backed by Pakistan, that will inevitably inflame the entire region.

It's not like it hasn't happened before between these people... =)

[edit on 1-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
3/4/10 .............I predict a Volcanic Eruption will occur in Yellowstone National Park in late June of 2010 . Lava flows will threaten communities as far as 20 miles away from the main Fissure Release . It will be a larger Eruption than the one on Mt. Saint Helens , but because of it's location and advanced Warnings , few lives will be lost .....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Its more than just the 19-20. Late March and April (the sign of Aries in the Zodiac) have long been associated with being a good time to start a war. And other things, Titanic sinks, tax day.....................

Edit to add,

The next catastrophe. Hmmm. I am bad at playing psychic, but I want to contribute too.

Ok, here it goes.

Because the theory of relativity was incorrect at predicting how much gravity would be created by mass spinning at high velocity,

news.softpedia.com...

a black hole opens up at Cern and devours the Earth. On April 16th, 2010.

(Disclaimer, this is not based on anything at all, not even my own beliefs. I just wanted to volunteer something.)

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Or maybe it's just a coincidence?

And what about these other clues you talk about?

I'm not getting the point of this thread. Sorry

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is not a prediction. Just my concern. That someone will bomb the Vatican.

*** The video is without sound, probably copyright reasons ***

I used to think it would destroy the secret archives, but be portrayed as a religious terrorist act. One designed to provoke war between east and west. My thoughts were, possible pedestrian nuke.

Then I saw the movie Angels & Demons. From what is shown in the clip above, I revised my assessment. Looks like an airburst Neutron bomb. The kind designed to kill living things and leave the buildings intact. This changes the secret intent too one of pillaging the archives, not destroying them. Even though their destruction could be "reported."

Massive war would probably still result.

/shrug
David Grouchy

[edit on 4-3-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
First one:
10's and 12's
10's and 12's
10's and 12's
April 19th, 2010 - another homegrowner
Second:
Also, Cali quake before Summer, maybe even Spring, probably central 5.6 to 6.1
Third:
Helen stirs but doesn't pop her cork.
Fourth:
Unexpected illness in The First House.
Fifth:
No money, new money.
Sixth:
When it rains, it pours. Major flooding in north/central hemisphere (USA?) within a month.
Seventh:
Toxic trains, toxic rain. Summer 2010 - Illinois?
Eighth:
Major quakes, the earth still shakes. Japan.
Nine:
More of the same, it's not a game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join