It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new and old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am really, really, good at forgetting my password and user id and what I did yesterday, but by gosh, I am really good at knowing useless facts and information about current affairs. So I am a lurker, but now have more time filling my head with junk, knowledge and usefull things.
I am a Gemini for all you psychic/astrological types. I like to rant and drone on and on about stuff.
My login Id does have meaning if you can figure out what Preta means, it sums me up pretty good.
I don't have any favorite topics, and don't avoid any.....
I am stuck working with zombifed sheeple (is that a word or term). I can come up with the most outrage theories. My spelling and grammer is horrid. And I am the "perfect" Gemini
I'll see what I can contribute here, since lurking and never logging on(ossp sorry)
anyways see you on the other side.......

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Welcome!

My advice is yes, they may be a little idiotic when it comes to world affairs, but the main thing to do is learn from them. they are there for a reason, and thats to relate and grow.

Also, remember the bigger the picture you paint of the universe, the more easily you learn how it works.(Edit, i don't mean literally painting or physical view, more of an observer type ordeal)

-brandon.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by gandhi]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

join