It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24, Day 8

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

the producers want to start doing movies as well but they can't until they know what's going on with the show. My guess is that we'll see a long delay in the pick up of the show and they'll green light the movie and then, 24 either gets picked up by NBC or, after the movie comes out, someone wants to reboot the show.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
They have killed off characters before only to see them come back. Dead Jack means nothing.
It gives them a way to move on and still surprise (not really) people when he comes back.

I wish they hadn't killed off Robert Carlyle's character, (24: Redemption) i would have loved to see him in more shows.. but is he really dead???? Yeah probably since he is doing SG Universe.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's official. 24 will not be renewed and they won't move to NBC. Kiefer says the show's finale will lead into the movie that is currently being written. It sounds like the grind of the show, the show's limitations and lack of fresh ideas (they've really covered it all) have led them to the big screen where the options are greater.

hollywoodinsider.ew.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
It's official. 24 will not be renewed and they won't move to NBC.

Now that it's official, it is sad (but, at the same time, it's long overdue). So is it safe to assume Jack won't die in this last season?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

it sure sounds that way but I wouldn't be surprised if they offed him and the movie became a stand alone with one of those "the follow TOOK place" tossed in for good measure

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it sure sounds that way but I wouldn't be surprised if they offed him and the movie became a stand alone with one of those "the follow TOOK place" tossed in for good measure

The movie could take place in the past, but then the threat of Jack's demise wouldn't exist, which is needed for action movies.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

excellent point.

all I want is a return of Mandy. They can make me happy with that alone.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

If you are talking eye candy then I want Tony back..and if the movie is a flashback he could reappear.

I think when tv goes to movies, esp when they just ended, it is beating a dead horse.. best to wait some time.

Go A-team

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well if it is on Perez it has to be true.

perezhilton.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
If you are talking eye candy then I want Tony back..and if the movie is a flashback he could reappear.

Just to be picky, Tony could appear even if the movie takes place after this season since he is rotting in prison now. I didn't hear of his demise, did you?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You're probably right... I get confused.

I have the old series on dvd and going back and forth can be trying on my tired brain.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I love it... Madame President grew a pair and made her own decision [via the writers of course]

The bomb is set for 15 mins and the show is longer than that.. although it would be a good way to cancel it. Buh bye Manhattan

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I actually liked the episode, especially the ending. Things are certainly building up for the series finale!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As much as these last couple episodes have been "exciting" I am still disappointed in the lack of the New York feel.. They missed it totally for me.

Even the lame show V has better NYC visuals.. all stock film most likely but at least an attempt.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The two newest episodes were great (even though they spoiled a lot because of what they showed in the previews). What a shocker that Hassan was killed, right!? I thought it would be a happy ending, but it was certainly not!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Was a bit of a shock since Jack always saves the day.

It will be interesting how they tie it up... I figure the daughter will turn sides now.....just kidding, mostly.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Renee is now dead!? The show killed off two major characters in two episodes! I kind of saw it coming, though, since Jack was starting to live happily. The gods must hate him!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Renee dead? How could I have missed that, until I realized I hadn't seen the newest episode.

Poor Jack and while in bed no less... his luck really does suck.

And Chloe running CTU....
Now she can make more funny faces when she is confused... I am seriously wondering why I watch this show sometimes

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
Renee dead? How could I have missed that, until I realized I hadn't seen the newest episode.

Hope I didn't spoil it for you!

And Chloe running CTU....
Now she can make more funny faces when she is confused... I am seriously wondering why I watch this show sometimes

I like Chloe in charge! You don't?

This newest episode was just talking, but it was very good (especially the scene with Logan corrupting Taylor).

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I loved the presidents expression at the end of the last episode. She almost looked evil. I hope she hasn't been "turned" to the dark side. Maybe she was bad the whole time... :shk:

I never seem to figure it out.

Chloe is getting more convincing as the head of CTU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join