It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate between Jews and Muslims, they are so similar!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have been reading about the similitude between Islam and Judaism and found that they have so many things in common! They can share animal based food that has been killed and deemed religiously fit (Kosher and Halal), their scriptures have many similar writings, Sharia and Halakha are also very similar in their goals... And the list goes on and on and on...

So knowing this, knowing that they are so similar, come from areas that are so close to each other, why are they fighting? What is causing them to hate each other so much?

Islam and Judeism Wikipedia

Similarities between Jews and Muslims

It would be like having the U.S. and Canada fighting... We are both different, we come from the same place (or close), yet we just can't get along...

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I do not think the majority of Muslim and Jews hate eachother i.e, globally. There are parts of globe like Israel-Palestine area where there is tension among two people which are actually due to State adopted policies. The ripples of these tensions go allover the world which further creates tension albeit small.

In most cases, MSM due to their profit oriented ways portray even small incidents on other parts of globe with such sensationalism that people begin to actually think there is "hatred" among races.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Here a reason one the Jews and Muslims dont get along and belive me there are plenty of them. But I like this one because to me it shows that Islam is as false of a relgion as they come, but that is my opinion. This one of many stories that out line Mohammid's thugery

www.sullivan-county.com...

There are more and more stories out there and this is just from one source. Have fun

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Oh ... GREAT thread topic, S & F

ATS is throwing up some wide-awake people these days and you're one

Yes, the more people step back and examine these two religions, the more they'll realise that they're twins, with Islam being of course, the junior partner

Two claws of the same crab

Islam being the TOOL of Judaism, the 'secret weapon'

Nice thread, thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Forgot to add, I am not much into religion and stuff so I would not like to touch the links you posted. I only stated the root causes which fuel tensions for their own goals.

One does not have to see religion to accept the similarity, the fact Jews and Muslims are human is the biggest and most profound similarity that no other similarity is needed. All other reasons fade away.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You know, it really is ironic. Judaism at its core is very similar to Islam... But there's a reason for that.

Muslims believe that Judaism was created by the same God. We believe (I'm Muslim) that the Torah was also a true revelation from God. We believe Moses was a true prophet and messenger from God. We believe that the Jews eventually veared off the correct path, and that's why new messengers (like Jesus) were brought to us.

The 10 commandments are the same (except Sabbath).

Both religions can't eat pork.

Both religions hold "an eye for an eye" rule.

Both religions believe in one all powerful God that has no intercessors or idols in between him and us. We both believe that no one else has power except God

Idol worship and graven images are considered the grossest blasphemy in both religions, punishable by hellfire.

Really the Torah is very congruent with the Quran, it wasn't altered much (unlike the Christian scriptures). It was the Talmud and other man-made religious books where the Jews went off course, but I believe Muslims have made the same mistake with the hadith and sunna.

Really we have more in common than anything, and in Islam we are told to respect the Jews, but not trust them.

Also the Jews are talked about in the Quran more than any other group.. Atleast like 50 or 100 times.

It's sad that Jews and Muslims can't work together like they used to, in ancient times. Muhammad and his followers were actually allied with the Jews in Medina. They were allied against the pagan forces in Mecca which were persecuting both of them.

Really one of the BIGGEST reasons that Islam and Judaism don't get along, is that Judaism doesn't accept Jesus as a messenger of God... Not to mention Muhammad.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

One does not have to see religion to accept the similarity, the fact Jews and Muslims are human is the biggest and most profound similarity that no other similarity is needed. All other reasons fade away.

You coined it and said it perfectly... Human, the most important similitude. I guess we all forget that in the end... Too bad...

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've never had problems with the muslims. Most of the muslims i have met have been very accepting of my messianic-judaism. Hell i've gone skydiving with a devout muslim. For the most part we get along here in america. The problem is these fringe groups of muslims who ruin it for the perfectly reasonable ones.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Salaam Allekum and thank you very much for your insight! It helps make my point very much clearer!

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
The problem is these fringe groups of muslims who ruin it for the perfectly reasonable ones.

Just to be fair, the genocidal Zionists haven't exactly helped smooth things over in the past 65 years.

Before the terrorist takeover of Israel and the expulsion of all non-Jews, Muslims, Jews, and Christians were all living in Palestine in harmony.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You only think us Canadians like you guys, were actually infiltrating slowly. weve massed most of our population near the border for quick assualt, you will be able to spot the signal for war. Once the poutine finally gets the recognition it deserves in America were coming for ya. That precious creation of the gods will render 2/3rds of your population utterly bed ridden.
I call Bernake!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

BAHAHAHA, poutine... Can you imagine the kinds of poutine we would find down there? In Louisiana "Shrimp Poutine". In Florida "Orange Poutine". In Texas "20 Oz Steak Poutine". In New York "Matzo Ball, Humus, and Shish Taouk Poutine"... lol... Maybe the food will finally bring people together! We should maybe try to send Poutine to the middle east and then maybe both sides will stop fighting...

Man this is twisted... Talking about food to keep people from fighting...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They are both very inclusive peoples who think their way of thinking is the only path to heaven. Also the Jews died on their knees in ww2 and I believe they will never let that happen again. I side with the Jews for one reason and that is they have truly stood with us on alot of things and I believe that is a very good thing. But they need to stop the whole I am better than you crap or the tide will also turn for them in the future you can start to see it now.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

If all the muslims and arabs were expelled then why are there over 1,144,000 arabs living in israel? The muslims make up 16% of the israeli population and there third holiest site is open to them. And i keep hearing about this supposed genocide. Where are the death camps?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Brought to their knees... So that gives them the right...

Palestinians are living in a walled in ghetto with not even the most basic of necessities, the Jews in ghettos were starved and lived in an enclosed area.

Palestinians are raided and shot arbitrarily by Israeli forces. Jews were shot and killed arbitrarily by the Germans in the ghettos.

Sound right to you? Victim turned bully... Plus Jews we not the only ones who suffered in WWII... there were far more Gypsies, Gays, handicapped, and other "garbage of society" that were killed in the camps... But nobody really cares about them...

Peace,

Magnum

[edit on 10/1/11 by Magnum007]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Actually my synagogue mentioned the other 6 million people who were murdered this year when we lit the menorah in the town park. And mass graves were dug and the jews were lined up against them and shot down in rows. A genocide is an outright imprisonment and extermination of people. I highly doubt that the israelis are just randomly going to palestinian homes and just dragging people out for the purpose of murdering them

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

First Open air prison/ concentration camp
1. Gaza
Second Open Air Prison
2. West Bank

Status of Minority (Arabs/ Christians) in Israel --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Funny, because my mom and her friends were christian missionaries and the Jews treated her very well. And she had nothing but praise for the palestinians and other arabs who were living within israel.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Not taking about Jews my friend, you asked about Israel and I gave you he material regarding Israel. Whether they are Israeli official policies or perpetrated by small sect in Israel, whatever it is , it's in the thread, not all bu just a minor overview of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Alright i dig what you are saying, but still i am skeptical of these claims. But do not take it personally, i am skeptical of Israels claims as well. Plus i can not help being emotionally attached to it since i am a Jew myself. I would be less emotional if ignorant people wouldn't use it as an excuse for anti-semitism. Much like how some americans will use muslims extremists as a basis for hatred of all muslims and arabs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join