It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan More Powerful Than God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AeosGuru

So lemme get this right... Satan is just doing God's work, as God had planned all along... So then if Satan is just doing what he is supposed to do, why is Satan cast out of God's Kingdom???

And if God loves his Children, why does he feel the need to test them? Do you 'test' your children, or do you just love them unconditionally? And if God feels the need to test His Children, then He must not love them unconditionally, as very conditions exist that one must follow to experience God's love...

I swear, this makes New Age nonsense look sane by comparison... You all have yourselves on messed up Fairy Tale!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

It is simple choose your side good or evil... and live that way to the full. And after you get your revard for what you have done. If you have many questons read Bhagavad Gita, OldT, NewT and Buddha and if you will do efforts like you make efforts to get money you will get the fruits of this effort. I can not give you something what you have not earned but i can guarantee you that it is not Fary Tale.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You cannot prove, much less guarantee that it's nothing more than a Fairy Tale. To assume that humans even have the ability to begin to comprehend something as complex and Divinity is ignorant and extremely arrogant...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How i have writen i guarantee you that it is not Fary Tale.

Now you got next chance, if you throw it again away it is your choise.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
God put in Pharao's mind how to act towards israel,
god put in Babylons mind to conquer Jerusalem.
God loved babylons king.
God loved Saul before he was Paul.

the bible states we exsist, for his glory,
it is not a test as literal, it is choice to carry his glory. (= a function, a reason, something god needs to be to exsist, by choice )
Glory is carried on your back, which is gods back.

the devil is the accuser,
if you accuse me because of me writing this,
you are still operating from that state of mind.
the accuser.

from left to right, from accusing to forgiveness, which is understanding.

The devil does not exist, except by the choice to not forgive himself,
it is god that becomes nothing, through your choice.
Jesus called his aposteles when they said something spoken from the lie,
the devil, the devil is another word for lie.

God to be absolute has to carry in him, and not outside him, the lies,
for that reason god through us carries his cross here,
or truth as absolute can not exsist.

there is no free will, only choice in this world.
this world allows god to have choice, because in
heaven his choice is free will, and can not go against himself.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why is Satan around?

Satan is God's tool.

It is said he has been around since the beginning of the first Kingdom of Heaven. After every so much time God destroys the Earth and restarts the cycle over again ushering a new Kingdom.

It is basically a game of good and evil. We must experience what is laid out for us so that we may become better as we proceed.

I was told this not too long ago:

"How do you feel true happiness if you have never felt sadness, how do you comprehend calmness if you have never felt anger, how do you determine what is the right thing if you haven't been taught wrong."

Life is an experience, what you do with it is truly up to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeosGuru

How i have writen i guarantee you that it is not Fary Tale.

Here, let me remind you...

Originally posted by AeosGuru
...but i can guarantee you that it is not Fary Tale.

Any other questions???

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is my take on things, this is just one of the many inconsistencies of Christianity. If god was so obsessed with ensuring our loyalty to him, he really really messed up giving us free will. and if he is not, then there is no reason to test us other than him being really sadistic. if satan were responsible for all the bad things in the world he would have been destroyed. period. the fact of the matter is WE are the root of ALL evil, and of ALL good.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
oh and btw jaxon, i LOVE your signature XD

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Since I'm a new member and can't post I thought I'd share this clever logical proof that Satan is more powerful than God. Obviously being a non-religious person I can't speak to the validity of the references.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

You cannot prove, much less guarantee that it's nothing more than a Fairy Tale. To assume that humans even have the ability to begin to comprehend something as complex and Divinity is ignorant and extremely arrogant...

Sir, by this logic, you are assuming that God isn't omnipotent or omniscient to know how to communicate His divinity and presence to people that truly seek Him. No one knows how Father's mind works, that's why we have Jesus Christ, the living, flesh embodiment of God. The general consensus this day and age is usually "on the fence;" you cannot prove or disprove God. But soon, everyone will know that Jesus Christ is Lord, and God does exist.
edit on 5-3-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join