It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

You paint a great mental picture

LOL @ ' I can't even stop for a pizza now without the commoners cussing me out'

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What about both houses of Congress that passed the ideas of Bush? Will they receive heckling or have you all forgot the basics of civics? President G.H.W. Bush only presented ideas and direction, congress gave the green light.

Highly doubt it because it is easier to be mad at one person than the lot that went along with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
If you want to be stalked by the US Secret Service for the rest of your life, you can heckle him to.

Sure if only they were that retarded. I would love to.

However, you must concede, that the greatest weakness of an Imperialist system based on limited finite resources is the fact that it's resources are finite and limited.

So why would they waste resources on some guy with a attitude? You do realize they cannot simply send men after every single little thing right?

It is called logistics, and it is their weakness.

You can't honestly believe they would be dumb enough to burn all their limited resources chasing wild geese and fairies now do you?

No, they would spend 5minutes checking you out and then determine your just a waste of time, and then move on to something important.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
What about both houses of Congress that passed the ideas of Bush?

Good point.

I think most people tend to gravitate around "Bush" simply because he is easy to remember and focus on.

99% of the population could not name more than 2 people that voted for the wars and all of that. Average people do not occupy themselves with these things as they believe they have no business or power in the matters.

So the public will simply create a scapegoat like Bush, in order to focus their frustrations and disenfranchisement at.

This keeps things simple and sweet, because if people actually went to list all of the names...they would all be dead of old age before the list was finished being read.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
LOL, what a hero!

I'd like to think if I were in that situation I'd have the balls to say something... Maybe one day I'll find out if I do.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I see we have some potty mouths on this thread. Is anyone impressed?

When I was 13 years old, I opened fire on a burglar. So potty mouth can call me a coward but I am pretty confident that would be burglar never will.

The police called me a hero and told me I did a good job. One officer raved about me being a brave little fella.

I think just fine of myself, thanks for judging "Lord and Savior".

You know as much about my background as you do about being professional on the internet.

Pretty big user ID there for someone who likes to type cuss words on the internet "Lord and Savior".

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
while i agree it may be a bit imature i think id call him worse it dosnt matter how inteligant your point or how true it is with people like this (bushy i mean) they dont care . id rather throw a granade his way than a few insults. but props to the guy for standing up for what he belives in even if he could of done it in a better (understatement) way.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A guy being locked out of a restaurant by its owners and the slugs who guard the Big Slug yells ' F you ! '

He was being prevented from saying his piece in a public pizza hut !

Prevented by thugs PAID by the same taxpayers who were paying for the Big Slug's pizza !

Now, compare a hero yelling 'F you ! ' at lily-livered pizza staff and hired thugs with what UNIFORMED American thugs yelled to Iraqi citizens, in their OWN country, as they raped, beat, robbed, exploded and kicked those citizens on the orders of Big Slug Bush

no comparison ... at all

The American hero who called out old Bush Slug was exercising his rights of free speech in a public place

exercising free speech to a criminal PAID by that American Hero and other Americans

The entire 'bad language' defence of Bush by Bush supporters here makes a laughing stock of Bush supporters .. makes them look like sour grapes suckers to the rest of the world which is CHEERING the American Hero who said it for all those with a sane bone in their bodies

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Stop with your politicle correct BS this man did great, you should not stay silent if a tyrant walks your path.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Ballsy, I guess.

But EXTREMELY immature behavior

As if bush is any more mature? the man lied like a 5 year old making up boogie-man stories to crawl into bed with mommy war.

The man is a disgrace to humanity, and more of a terrorist than bin laden could ever hope to be.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

All I can go off of is your post, and your post screams of COWARICE!
Sure, Maybe in real life you are a true American Hero but your post suggests otherwise.

The point is, there are alot of people with this mentality. You are in good company. It is precisely why we are in the trouble we are in. There are too many sheep and not enough shepards.

You, and people like you have a right to keep silent for fear of getting investigated or harrassed. I support your right. If it weren't for people like this man and countless others we would have been taken over by our gov't long long ago. You owe these people a debt of gratitude for not being afraid to stick their necks out so that you and people like you can enjoy the right to cower in fear from negative consequences from their Gov't.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
He was being prevented from saying his piece in a public pizza hut !

If you were quoting someone else then I am sorry cause it is directed at you. The pizza place is not public. It is a private business and retains the right to remove anyone from said establishment. Most likely, since before hand the secret service probably told the pizza place they will be there, the owner gave discretion and authority to the secret service to remove someone who wasn't 'speaking their peace', but rather just spouting off a ramble. Right or wrong, the guy was out of line and the pizza place, a la the secret service removed him as he was not only disturbing former President Bush, but also other patrons of the restaurant.

The American hero who called out old Bush Slug was exercising his rights of free speech in a public place

Again, not sure if you were the source, as you didn't quote anyone, but again....not a public place.

Edit: left some text in and removed it/.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ownbestenemy]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
But EXTREMELY immature behavior

Not at all. It's not immature -but GREAT- to call (especially such) a mass murderer a murderer.

Even if Georgie Herbert W. got all his dirty teeth knocked out by a protester this would still be about ten million times less than what this monster did to others.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Well........did you even watch the video? Wasn't the Bush you are referring to. Go back and watch the video and also re-read the title of the thread.

Thanks for showing your utter hatred and inability to post a thread that pertains the person of the topic, but rather just spout off your hatred towards the younger Bush.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I fail to understand the critics here. This man did more in 30 seconds than all of us have done collectively in a month on our computers.

I'm sure if he'd been in another location with another admitted member of the NWO he'd have made the same stand, which is more than most of you could say. So what if it wasn't scripted, or particulalry eloquent. Two useful things came out of this.

1. Bush now knows that nowhere is he safe from people who know the real NWO agenda- it's gone mainstream.

2. You can bet at least one of those diners will go home and look up the NWO

It's a win win as far as I'm concerned. Big up for the little guy, and shame on all you cowards who would've choked up in his position.

My only criticism is it would have been even better if he had stayed and allowed the secret service to manhandle him out. But that's easy for me to say from a screen and keyboard.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
While what the guy is saying is true he comes off as a conspiracy nutjob. Why not talk about the economy, and specifics like misleading the public on the wars etc. To sit there and scream NWO just makes him look like a whackjob. I would have talked about the stimulus, the wars, the unemployment, wallstreet and things that are much more tangible.

I agree with you, he came off as a nutjob. He didn't have to cuss but he could have pushed out his statements about the economy and no WMD and the war of choice etc. etc.. I have to give him credit though, he did do it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Did anyone watch the Cowboys/Eagles game? W was chilling in the owner's box with Jerry Jones, the owner of the cowboys. He was having a great time.

It makes me feel good knowing that he's doing great while the country is going to crapper...especially since he's responsible for much of it!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow. I highly disagree with the guy who made that video. And kudos to Bush's SS bodyguards for not acting like Al Gore's bodyguards (remember that, in the mall?).

This guy was a total idiot and he actually deserved to get punched, yet the bodyguards were calm and professional, and quietly closed the door. I wish people like that guy didn't exist. And since they do, I wish they would be smacked across the face and told, "Dude. STFU."

Having said all that, I do not like the Bushes or any politicians for that matter. They are all crooks and scumbags and H. W. Bush is one of the worst...

But my original statement still stands.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Wow. I highly disagree with the guy who made that video. And kudos to Bush's SS bodyguards for not acting like Al Gore's bodyguards (remember that, in the mall?). This guy was a total idiot and he actually deserved to get punched, yet the bodyguards were calm and professional, and quietly closed the door. I wish people like that guy didn't exist. And since they do, I wish they would be smacked across the face and told, "Dude. STFU."
Having said all that, I do not like the Bushes or any politicians for that matter. They are all crooks and scumbags and H. W. Bush is one of the worst...
But my original statement still stands.

But of course buddy, as your personal hidden agenda does.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Good to see you man! Have you been on vacation?

Excellent vid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join