It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird Elevator at the local mason lodge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the lodge here has this lift type thing that allows you to get up to the top floor. it's very strange, it's like a pulley or something, i can't remember exactly.

are these common in masonic lodges?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Explanation: Could it be one of these?

Dumbwaiter [elevator] [wiki]

Personal Disclosure: If the lodge is an older building then I wouldn't be too suprized at its inclusion! Does it go from the kitchen to the top floor? If not then which room does it start up from?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
actually it's more like an escalator.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Beware the evil Masonic elevator!

Evil deeds abound in these contraptions, I once saw a man step inside the doors of one of these evil machines, only for a woman with an umbrella to step out...

EVIL DEEDS ABOUND!

The devils work in fact!
Nothing else could turn a man into a woman with an umbrella, those Masons won't stop at that either you know. I shall warm you now that there is a greater evil than the Masonic elevator!

They call it the Masonic escalater!

Moving staircases! The devils work I say!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Beware the evil Masonic elevator!

Evil deeds abound in these contraptions, I once saw a man step inside the doors of one of these evil machines, only for a woman with an umbrella to step out...

EVIL DEEDS ABOUND!

The devils work in fact!
Nothing else could turn a man into a woman with an umbrella, those Masons won't stop at that either you know. I shall warm you now that there is a greater evil than the Masonic elevator!

They call it the Masonic escalater!

Moving staircases! The devils work I say!

sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I had a friend when I was little that lived in an older house. They had this weird chair thing that rode a rail up the stairs. It was installed for his grandfather who had a hard time getting up the stairs. Could it be something like that?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
the lodge here has this lift type thing that allows you to get up to the top floor. it's very strange, it's like a pulley or something, i can't remember exactly.

An elevator that allows you to go to the top floor of a building...?!?!?! That's totally weird.

Oh wait, no.

There's nothing at all weird about that.

At all.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You might have to explain it a bit more, give us a idea of the size how many metre squared you know something like that, otherwise you are gonna get slapped with a bunch of sarcastic answers
it's to be expected when not a whole lot of info is given.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

nothing to worry about there ~ i hear the best thing about these escalating elevators is their two way usage! according to the "laws of gravity", something goes down much faster than it comes up....

popsicles anyone? maybe i'm just projecting, but i think i need a bowl of cereal. Life brand, of course!

;D

*going down*

new topics

top topics

join