It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores of Mexican prisoners tranferred for Mel Gibson film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What can you get from Mexicans when you donate 1 million to their disaster fund?
Well on your return, after a successful result previously, you can get all the bandito's you wantfor your next motion picture...right? No matter the protests.
Scores of Mexican prisoners tranferred for Mel Gibson film

Mexican officials have transferred 214 detainees from a prison in the eastern state of Veracruz to make way for a Mel Gibson film, despite the protests of relatives.

Ignacio Allende prison chief Victor Gerardo Hernandez said that 1100 detainees remained there, but did not rule out transferring more detainees to Villa Aldama penitentiary 50 kilometres away.

Saturday's operation lasted five hours.

Military officers were deployed to keep relatives away from prisoners, who fought with police several days earlier after learning of the imminent transfer. Hundreds of family members protested the move.

Well, I don't like this. It better be a damn good film for all of this.
Although, I doubt it will debut in Ignacio Allende prison.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If they weren't in prison they wouldn't have to worry about it. They get what they deserve.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
If they weren't in prison they wouldn't have to worry about it. They get what they deserve.

not every person in prison deserves to be there, a friend of mine got sent to prison because his boss was giving him fake checks but he cashed them. Does that mean he deserves to be there.

I think that mel gibson should have gotten the jail to ask who wanted to be transfered.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just another example how Mel Gibson can do what he wants when he wants, although I have no proof I am sure that he is involved in the illuminati/brotherhood.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

And that is what the Nazi's and Stalinists said, right before they murdered them in cold blood.

See here in the Civilized world we have something called DUE PROCESS and we expect the Punishment to "Fit the Crime". For example, selling people as property off to a movie maker does NOT fit their crimes, unless of course they were selling people as slaves or something.

The point being, that your attitude towards prisoners shows your ultimate ignorance because you automatically assume all of them are totally guilty.

Sorry I couldn't let you get away with those ignorant statements. But then again I really despise totalitarian views.

Ever heard of this word called Justice? Oh no you haven't obviously because your 100% fully supporting INJUSTICE....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

They were proven guilty. And they are not being sold off. They were MOVED. You are wrong on so many fronts but you call me ignorant?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

And I'm sure your friend is completely innocent. Just like everyone in this prison.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Everyone in prison claims they were framed.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I don't think he would be involved that deeply with the illuminati...He is a very powerful Catholic and who else are very powerful Catholics who happen to control most of the worlds goings on?...You guessed it, the Jesuits! Mexico is 95.3% Catholic. If TCPTB (the Catholic PTB) want a Mexican jail cleared out, it will surely be cleared out with no preguntas.

new topics

top topics

join