It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was officially murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Michael Jackson was officially murdered

www.dailymail.co.uk

Michael Jackson’s death has been officially ruled as murder, it was revealed today.

The cause of death on the 50-year-old’s death certificate has been amended to 'homicide' after months of speculation.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well there was speculation what exactly would be put on the death certificate..

This will certainly land his doctor and whole entourage into court. Someones defintaley going to do time... I'm sure this is a lot deeper than many of us expected. Certainly not just your run of the mill drug overdoe.......

[edit on 11-1-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Daily Mail link doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure it was announced in late August that he was murdered.

Either way NME reports that his death certificate is now online.

The certificate itself is listed below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35398f534b10.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/683a3f2ba01d.jpg[/atsimg]

-m0r

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I wondered what if.. he was murdered but because someone dd MK ultra on him. If he was traumatized then controlled by manipulating handlers... to write really great music masterpieces to fix his life then if they killed him took the music with some supermodel lip sinker....mily vanily and Clinton Anderson move over!!! Not saying I believe that happened but it is completely possible.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
IMO, the real Michael was probably badly injured or even killed in the Pepsi hair-fire incident.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well, this is a positive (under the suspicious circumstances) development for the Jackson family.

I always wondered though.... the "odd" timing of his death, does anyone else think that maybe he had a hand in his own death?

edited to add: yes, I know he had children, why would he kill himself, etc? But look at Kurt Cobain, and the thousands of other people who've committed suicide and left behind loving families.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by SerialLurker]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Can anyone say Illuminati?

Secret society that wants my mind, my soul and my body...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Finally!! The truth comes out.

It's a known fact that Michael Jackson was murdered by the Illuminati to shut him up.

This could turn out to be another big blow to the powers that be. They've been making a lot of mistakes lately.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by asala]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
It's a known fact that Michael Jackson was murdered by the Illuminati to shut him up.

Sadly, this is a familiar story.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
IMO, the real Michael was probably badly injured or even killed in the Pepsi hair-fire incident.

Just been looking at the Paul - Faul story. very interesting digilander.libero.it...
can you tell me who is speaking this story, i cant work it out.
one thing, i didnt think plastic surgery was advanced enough untill the 80's

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeg2222

Just been looking at the Paul - Faul story. very interesting digilander.libero.it...
can you tell me who is speaking this story, i cant work it out.

Sorry, if I misunderstood, but Digilander is also known as Sun King, I believe. He has been involved in PID since 2002, unless I'm mistaken.

one thing, i didnt think plastic surgery was advanced enough untill the 80's

The SOE was using plastic surgery in WWII. More info here:

Doubles & Plastic Surgery

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

the more i look into the supposed evidence that PID and replaced in 1966 - the more it begins to seem ...highly possible. just looking at some the recent years interviews when he has had to answer about the rumor. and his behavior seems to look odd, and classic physology of feeling uncomfortable and lies. , the first thing he did was flick his eyes around and kinda subconsciously touch his nose.

the thing is if he was replaced in 1966 - he was still a young man, so introducing someone with plastic surgery etc, that face that is Faul has time to mature in peoples minds - and just get used to him, just like when someone you know has their hair cut, at first it looks odd, but months later that hair cut this the person u know.

So accepting for a moment this is really true the real paul died, and was replaced by "Faul" where is the musical genius coming from? musical talent is not something to learn it takes a certain type of brain active in a certain way. Like i can go to art classes and learn to paint, but I''ll never be able to recreate from nothingness these works. Yes I could get so good that i could paint a replica of the stradivari (ha ha - yes its a string instriment !!) or mona lisa.. but that is not the same as creating from the "nothingness" .

whats the theory on this.?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeg2222
So accepting for a moment this is really true the real paul died, and was replaced by "Faul" where is the musical genius coming from? ...

whats the theory on this.?

I guess we will have to disagree on Faul's "genius." lol Paul - yes, a genius, Faul - not so much, JMO.

I think there may have been a couple of things going on.

1 - Paul probably left behind songs, song ideas, maybe even laid down tracks that were put on later albums. "She's Leaving Home" & "Your Mother Should Know" seem to be examples of this.

2 - Ghost-writers like Neil Diamond, Carole King, etc, could have written Faul's songs for him.

3 - Faul could have actually written the songs himself or in collaboration with others. Mal Evans supposedly helped him with "Fixing a Hole."

I invite you to look at the PID threads:

Did Paul McCartney die and was he replaced?

PID - Motivations for the murder of Paul McCartney

I hope the OP doesn't get mad that we are talking about PID on their Michael Jackson thread. It is my opinion that the Illuminati were behind Paul's death, too, so it's not completely off topic

The Illuminati & the Beatles

Illuminati, Intell, & the Beatles

My theory: Paul was murdered

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
thanks for the threads.. will look into it.

the "genius" bit - i was referring to the Frog Corus.. amazing stuff. couldnt get a ghost writer for that stuff !!!

Back to MJ murder - its said he was going to address his fans at the this is it concert ,and the world to "enlighten" them of whos pulling his strings and that of the planet.

so MJ needed scilencing.

have you seen this documentry about MJ's "Beat It"

if you have not seen it watch it - i think this is on the money

Part 1 has just been deleted by sony music/youtube , it was up there working just last week.

found part 1 again

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/760fe32e337f.jpg[/atsimg]

6/7 - deleted - sony music

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

really? that's simply unbelievable

top topics

join