It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Canada, U.S. is attack on Muslims: imams

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
What difference will it make?

When were Muslims attacking the USA or Canada anyway??

Can anyone name one "terrorist attack" that was actually done by Islamic terrorists?

WTC 1993? CIA.
WTC 9/11? CIA.
Trouser bomber? CIA.

Maybe it's time the Jesuit Order and Zionists make their own fatwa not to attack their own people, too.

CIA + MOSSAD, the israelis has infiltrated everything...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

According to the Quran (look it up yourself) it states the when you cannot defeat your enemy outright, live among them, become friends to them, live in their land and prosper and grow in numbers, then when you are strong enough, fight them and overcome them.

This is somewhat paraphrased but it is what it means. Do your homework. If fact everyone really needs to understand what is the end goal for Islam. World domination and conversion of all, period. So next time you see that friendly cleric down the street or whatever, remember, like a bear or lion, as long as it gets it's way it will leave you alone, but if it gets hungry or you stand in it's way, all bets are off and your dead meat.

Example: The Palestinians were very skillful in resistance, warfare and peace treaty. They fought, got the poo poo bombed out of them and were essentially destroyed, made peace with Israel, got well, and went back to terrorism and warfare. It's all these people know to do.

First make peace (by the way if they do they do not have to honor such agreements with infidels), get strong, wage war, if you lose go back to the false peace treaty.

Don't be so deceived. Like robots, 1.5 billion muslims will do what they are told. Bet on it.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Fromabove]

Yeah buddy, im a brainless zombie who can't wait to destroy your way of life as i pretend to be one of your fellow citizens. i work my ass off for a measly paycheck, deal with my sometimes retarded girlfriend and eat ramen soup every night while listening to my iPOD as i plot and plan your downfall, and laugh as i think how im going to convert all of you.

We get together once a month at the sizzler to discuss how we are slowly taking the world over.

Love and Peace

[edit on 11-1-2010 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by seattletruth
What difference will it make?

When were Muslims attacking the USA or Canada anyway??

Can anyone name one "terrorist attack" that was actually done by Islamic terrorists?

WTC 1993? CIA.
WTC 9/11? CIA.
Trouser bomber? CIA.

Maybe it's time the Jesuit Order and Zionists make their own fatwa not to attack their own people, too.

CIA + MOSSAD, the israelis has infiltrated everything...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
[/quote

No doub't the Jews/Mossad, CIA what ever are also responsible for acid rain and premature hair loss. Sadly for people who need to see proof they seem to not be aware when we do stop an attack, to protect sources and methods, we don't hear about it. We HAVE prevented nasty ones. For example LA airport (in the news) and the Mall of America, (in the news for about a day, then nothing). Richard Reed, the UK shoe bomber was part of a group coming from Europe to the US. They were all stopped. Of course, you have the right to believe anything you wish...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If they are so ready to fight let them form them into units and send them back to their homelands to fight. I do have to wonder it seems to me the whole population of the Muslim world seems a little crazy. It is like they really don't distance themselves to far from the crazy terrorists and I believe if given the chance the would flip sides in a second.

Like I have said many times before the Muslim faith is based in hate and until we or they change that culture we will kill them and they will kill us it is just that simple. I don't think their are very many soldiers on their side but I think they have alot of cheerleaders.

I know I will get flamed for this post but truly look at what you are trying to defend they hate women for the most part daughters are treated like crap and they truly believe if you are not with them you are against them even the guy at the gas station believes this. Have you not noticed the whole I am above you attitude and almost like they are doing you a favor by helping you. The only problem they have is for the most part they are very spineless and when confronted shrivel up like a pecker in December. This is why the never mount a real threat to us and also why every Arab country is split 50 ways apart. I know this post is harsh but at the end of the day it is the truth.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
they truly believe if you are not with them you are against them even the guy at the gas station believes this. Have you not noticed the whole I am above you attitude and almost like they are doing you a favor by helping you(...) (...)The only problem they have is for the most part they are very spineless and when confronted shrivel up like a pecker in December.

I believe that a very famous president of the U.S. said something like (paraphrasing) "We have a coalition of the willing... You are either with us, or against us" and even the gas station boy watching this on FOX or CNN believed it too...

There is also a hint (just a little touch) of "being above you and doing you a favor" when the U.S. says it's going to "liberate" a country and install "democracy"... Who are they to decide that it's time for a change? Are they above the others?

As for the spineless part... Aren't we trying to "wake up" the 90% that are "spineless" and still believing what the government is feeding us?

Oh and when you mention that they are based on hate, have you forgotten the many years of slavery, racism, and discrimination in the U.S.??

Thanks for arguing on my side!

Peace,

Magnum

[EDIT] to add the last paragraph about hate

[edit on 10/1/11 by Magnum007]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Your completely right. we Muslims hate women, with a passion. Thank God we have test tubes nowadays, i mean really, who would want a women. We have had no choice but to deal with the evil evil women for so long. Who says science and religion are incompatible.

If this was real life i would say none of this to your face, as im very spineless, and i have this habit of shrivelling up. No wonder i dislike women so intensely. i must be going now as i should not have even degraded myself by communicating with an infidel.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is major! I'm glad to see this happening. It's been a long time coming that Islam should express outrage overthe the terrorism perpetuated by certain Muslim groups.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's about frickin' time! Whether it's effective at stopping any attacks or not, this is still good news! Once division starts to happen in the ranks, it will always cause come kind of ripples that work against the tide. Any kind of official dissent will cause a political problem for the extremists. It means that Islam is not united worldwide, and the moderates in the rest of the world will have to respect this decision, which means it may be more difficult for the son of a moderate family to become an extremist.

Imagine if the Americans in Iraq did the same thing, especially if they were leading Americans... imagine if they said "Any more attacks on Iraq will be considered an attack on America... we have people and assets here, so you will indeed be attacking America!" It would have a similar effect I would think.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn

Your completely right. we Muslims hate women, with a passion. Thank God we have test tubes nowadays, i mean really, who would want a women. We have had no choice but to deal with the evil evil women for so long. Who says science and religion are incompatible.

If this was real life i would say none of this to your face, as im very spineless, and i have this habit of shrivelling up. No wonder i dislike women so intensely. i must be going now as i should not have even degraded myself by communicating with an infidel.

Love and Peace

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2892b3fcbee.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nice to see The People are Starting to wake up!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
is great to see our human brothers and sisters standing against Extremism, i would like to know what the far right has to say about this they'll find a way to spin just as they do everything but im glad to see this

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, sarcasm was option b. option a. would have caused an immediate post ban, maybe bringing the perma ban hammer down upon me.

These people who bash Islam, and claim its the evilest thing on earth since that rabbit in the Trix commercials, like to use the "Why aren't moderate Muslims speaking out, you never hear a word from them" argument. But when the so called Moderate Muslims speak out, and you do hear a word from them, you get " Oh its a set up, they left out the word Jihad, so extremists wont feel bad about this, or that. OMG OH NOEZ, there just pandering to us, the Muslims has plans for world domination."

im sick of it. Seriously, i have reached the boiling point. Normally, i try to not be rude, or sarcastic, and i try to use some grace and decorum, some civility, but man, im not Jesus. i can only turn my cheek so many times before i take out my crowbar and start taking skulls.

i am a Muslim living in America. im more american than apple pie, blondes, a corvette, and a hypocritical form of republic. i love my country and would annihilate any being, organization, or whack job who threatens my liberties and the liberties of my fellow country men.

i sit back, after working my ass off in a crappy job, and arguing with my girlfriend with no expectation of some make up sex, trying to eat something other than ramen noodles for breakfast lunch and dinner, not giving two good goddams about what this shmucks religion or beliefs or what the hell ever he thinks im out to destroy or change or whatever.

But apparently being a debt slave in MY country amounts to me fitting in with the locals and yucking it up till im good and rich, then suddenly out of nowhere some grand sheik from some backward ass desert tells me i gotta do blah blah blah, and im ready to become some converting killing machine.

GTFO, seriously. Like i have nothing better to do than run around proffessing how one day my religion will rule you all, mwuahaha. No. Stop. Right there. Do you know how absurd this sounds. im just trying to live this thing called existence, make alittle fiat currency on the way, maybe figure out the meaning of life.

What joe shmo on the sidewalk in applepieville,kansas is doing, believing, whatever, is not my concern. And im pretty sure most of my Muslim brethren in this country think the same way. We are people. Not mindless drones who listen to to whomever whenever. Well, we are American, so we might be mindless drones, just like all the rest of the country.

Like i said i got bills to pay, mouths to feed, im not worried about you or him, or her, or your pettiness for that matter. Go get a life.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Well it is to bad you are not hear to talk I always love a good debate if you know what I mean. But it does nothing to change my mind maybe you were raised without a father or your parents decided to raise you without the hate but I bet if you go back even a generation or two in your family and you will find it.

Also I think you missed the point this is a cultural thing and every culture has their own things that set them apart and if you don't see that the Muslim for the most part hate women you need to get your head examined. It is there no matter how much you don't want it to be and by not even seeing it you may follow down the same path.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
infamous second post....

but i should take the time to reply to Subjective Truth, who apparently fits his/her screenname to a T.

im an American of Palestinian/Cherokee descent. You know what, yeah your right, im sure some old fogeys in my family are stuck in there ways, i have no doubt about this. in fact, i know this firsthand. Your point is? Those fools will kick the bucket soon enough, leaving the World in our oh so capable hands. When the time comes for Islam to be represented by my generation, it'll be like my friend (also Palestinian) said. "It will be our chance to take back our image, and to show those who think we are hateful warmongers, that we are the same as them." or something like that, i was wasted, i cant be asked to remember perfectly.

Point is, the old is always replaced by the young, and the young could care less about dominating your world, or any world. dominating the high score list on Modern warfare 2, coming out on top when going to Papa Johns (who doesnt like a free pizza?) and picking up chicks. This is where we are right now. im pretty sure theres some psycho asshats out there somewhere who dont want to change, but you know what they say. Buddhists i believe, something about the tree bending in the wind or it breaks.. yada yada yada,

Point is, we adapt. All humans adapt, there will come a time real soon, when the old needs to be replaced, and it will continue down this path. Islam will not end up ruling the world, nobodies going to go on a convert or die rampage, we will simply Adapt. or we will not exist.

Islam is truly a peaceful religion. yeah i know you heard it before, but seriously, properly followed, it is. im Sufi, and my friends are shiites and sunnis. We dont care about infidels or westerners or whatever. We are westerners. wth are we going to do, call ourselves infidels.

You do have a point with the fact hate is bred into some of my fellow peoples, but this doesnt work in America. This is not lets ride a camel to the local hooka spot in some bedoiun assed backwards desert. We grow up, we live this "Western" way. We enjoy the hell out of it. Immensely, (including women) (especially women) (Thank God for Women)

Your right about its a culture thing, thats the point i was making, thank you for prefacing my argument. Our culture is American. Good Day Sir.

Love and Peace

[edit on 11-1-2010 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Maybe M157yD4wn needs to look back 1-2 generations to find the hate, but it seems to me that you don't have to look too far to find it in yourself there Subjective Truth... If we could all just get along and forget our "differences", maybe then we could move on with living peacefully.

M157yD4wn is trying to explain to you that not ALL Muslims living the Islamic way of life is like you imagine. Just like not all Americans are stupid, fat, arrogant, and speech challenged... You are showing to us the exact behavior that you are pointing out in the very few people who are extremists!! HATRED!

Peace,

Magnum

[edit on 10/1/11 by Magnum007]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Glad to have good news like this one. Means a lot for the rest of us. We have forgot terrorism is not Islam. I am christian 100% and Jesus never tought me to hate them. My family went thru WW2 and Nazis, but that didn't mean all germans were nazis in those days.

I don't have muslims friends and I don't know why. Most of my friends are christians like me and most of them disappointed me at least one time.

If I was a muslim american student dressed in muslim way, and going to school carrying my bookpack and taking the subway....will someone stop the train? Will the people jump out of the train? Will the cops take me down?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Well it is to bad you are not hear to talk I always love a good debate if you know what I mean. But it does nothing to change my mind maybe you were raised without a father or your parents decided to raise you without the hate but I bet if you go back even a generation or two in your family and you will find it.

Also I think you missed the point this is a cultural thing and every culture has their own things that set them apart and if you don't see that the Muslim for the most part hate women you need to get your head examined. It is there no matter how much you don't want it to be and by not even seeing it you may follow down the same path.

Listen man, they don't hate women. It may be that in certain Islamic countries they have old-fashioned ideas about women, and they may not respect them equal to men, or believe they should have equal rights, they certainly don't hate them. Look at how many of them there are...obviously they don't hate having sex with them.

I was in India and observed a similar thing. The men rule. The women work in the fields. The men stand in the center of town and talk. That is how the entire world used to be, but in the western world things changed for women. Many countries just continue to do things and see things how they always have, and how mankind always has. They still have that idea that "women belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant."

It's not hate... it's not respect as equals. Those are not the same ideas man.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is great news, glad to hear it. I hope we hear more of this from Muslim leaders around the globe.

Definitely a step in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thank you for the well thought out return post. Just like I had figured you openly admit to having the hate in your own family this is what I am talking about and to say this is only an old thing and the young do not feel this way I respectively disagree I see it all the time I live among many Muslims and see it every day even the young have it boys as young as 5 treat their sisters like crap and the father allows it because he is the boy.

And to the poster who says I have hate well I do but it is not based in race it is based on culture. I see nothing wrong with hating a culture that wants to kill me and also treats the women like property. And if you do not see this simple truth I can spend a 1000 posts and never make you understand.

The simple truth is the Muslim world has alot of hate in it for alot of things for alot of reasons but it has nothing to do with race they are not born with it. Are there singular instances were this is not true YES. Is the majority of Muslims that live in Arab countries teaching hate YES. And if I dare to say it is even being taught in none Arab countries also. This may not be politically correct but it is the truth as I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join