It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutant? Alien Mix? Just a freak of nature?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
His name is Slaviša Pajkić and he's nicknamed Biba Struja;
here's nother video.

Here it can be watched the video about the record:

With electricity passing through his body, Slavisa Pajkic 'Biba' (Yugoslavia) was able to heat a 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) cup of water from 25 °C to 97 °C (77 °F to 206 °Fin a time of 1 min 37 sec on the set of Guinness Rekord TV, Stockholm, Sweden on November 24

Guinness World Records TV- Conducting electricity- fastest time to boil water through body

It seems that he firstly entered the Guinness World Records in 1983, when
he carried through his body 20,000 volts:

I'm not sure when the second record was set: according to some source it happened in 2001, according to other ones in 2003 or 2004.

"Many have tried to examine this phenomenon, but no answers. In Belgrade I took some tissue before and after the 'capture' power to analyze what was happening. They found that they do not sweat, I know I do, and I have two layers of skin less than 'ordinary' people. They've connected me to various devices to see what was actually happening, but none of those devices could work.

"People like me, wonder what they think about me I do not know but I look as queer and as someone who is not normal, because normal people can not seize power and look me with awe and respect.

"I am not afraid of electricity, have control over it and don't let her to do what she wants, but just what I want, and feel safe.

"My biggest problem is the heat, especially the summer months from May to September I avoid the sun, I cannot go out and if I have to then I wear some wet T-shirt, because the body does not require internal and external cooling, but this is my biggest problem.

dnevnik.hr...
klicevac.free.fr...

There are two members (actually they were three, but one is gone) who applied to the The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry ;

Armin - Send U2U
donhuangenaro - Send U2U

I'll U2U both them.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

How can he carry 20,000 volts through his body? This doesn't make any sense. Volts are potential and they don't "flow". Current (amperage or I) are what actually flows. This is a major part of what misleads people. The man has an unusually high resistance to his skin I see for sure, but we have to look at what's really happening. He is becoming part of an extrememly low amperage circuit. I would bet that the current is actually flowing along his skin and never enters his body at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Obviously we can't put a circuit drawing 20 amps through him or he would die. I would love to see someone survive something like that. That would indeed be pretty amazing. Not to get hit, but to hold it and withstand it lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I don't know much about this guy, and besides there's some lack of informations in english about him: i've sent an U2U to both Armin and donhuangenaro, asking to them to contribute to this thread with what they'll be able to find.
And yes, according to the guy himself there's something unusual with his skin; i hope there's some detailed report on both his experiments and the experiments that were made on him.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Cool. I would love to know exactly how many amps are being drawn. I would also like to know if the current is along his skin, or if it is entering into his body. If his heart can withstand even 1 amp for a minute then that is incredible. A lamp being lit really doesn't impress me. I think that's just for his fans to" ooh and ahh" at.

This would be a good test. Get a bean grinder and cut the neutral. Leave the one black wire entact and plug the cord in. Have the guy hold either end of the neutral. 1 side in each hand. This will insure that the current goes through his chest. When he's ready and holding both ends....... press the button and grind some beans. Enough for a full pot of coffee. If he can do that then I want to purchase him., although I would think that he would light up this time instead of a flourescent lamp lol.
[edit on 11-1-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Thank your for your interesting thread, talisman.

I think this should be moved to the medical forum.

I can't see what this has to do with "aliens & UFO's".

Kind regards
Maybe...Maybe not

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I find this very intresting.Maybe he is a victim of some secret russian genetic experiment or just the next step in the evoloutionary chain.If i was him i would avoid thunderstorms.Its quite possible he may attract lighning strikes.He may be able to withstand 600 volts but what about a million volt lightning strike.There was a guy on a movie called powder that was like him.He even looked like him.Maybe the movie was based on him.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

His skin is more resistant to the current. Why would he be more likely to be struck by lightning then? That doesnt make any sense. If anything, he is better of than me or you in the event of a lightning storm.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

This asian guy i believe is a alien in discuse.What human could do this.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I still think its a hoax;
The only time they show his feet is when he is playing with that little night light;
That night light must only take like 3 watts to light up;

When he is playing with the high voltage stuff; they never show his feet

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Im tellin you man, my above bean grinder test is the end all of these light bulb kooks. Until a guy can do my bean grinder test, Im not buying any of the junk theyre selling.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Thats exactly what i was thinking when watching the video...

lol

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This does not belong in this thread as the idea of what one would expect with Hybrids is open for discussion as well as whatever else.

Kind of ridiculous as I see a ton of "speculative" threads in the Alien forum.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

"Many have tried to examine this phenomenon, but no answers. In Belgrade I took some tissue before and after the 'capture' power to analyze what was happening. They found that they do not sweat, I know I do, and I have two layers of skin less than 'ordinary' people. They've connected me to various devices to see what was actually happening, but none of those devices could work.

"People like me, wonder what they think about me I do not know but I look as queer and as someone who is not normal, because normal people can not seize power and look me with awe and respect.

"I am not afraid of electricity, have control over it and don't let her to do what she wants, but just what I want, and feel safe.

"My biggest problem is the heat, especially the summer months from May to September I avoid the sun, I cannot go out and if I have to then I wear some wet T-shirt, because the body does not require internal and external cooling, but this is my biggest problem.

dnevnik.hr...

the text you quoted is the same as on the linked page, so I will not translate it again

the other link is in french and I am not familiar with that language

but I found this clip in english about biba:

www.liveleak.com...

cheers

[edit on 11-1-2010 by donhuangenaro]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by donhuangenaro]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join