It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutant? Alien Mix? Just a freak of nature?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Electric Man from Serbia. Could this be the result of mutations and or Alien experimentation? It is highly unusual and almost seems impossible.

Is this the type of thing we would see with hybrids? I personally just think there is a more rational explanation, something like mutations and the like. However, I would keep an open mind.

Thoughts?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Explanation: S&F!

Your youtube link is/was malformed! Please fix OK!

I also can't seem to get it linked either?

So here is the addy "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY745NxZwsY"

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Maybe he's bullet proof too!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
my first guess was some kind of skin condition that gave him a insulated property... but then he did the thing with the neon tube so i dunno. If you look at the bit where he puts the thingy in his mouth it looks like hes trying to avoid his tongue, suggesting the resistence is restricted to his epidermis.

No, i think a hybrid would have like black eyes and scales, tentacles and acid for blood. but no resistence to electricity.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Is any form of human evolution automatically alien?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That is quite shocking!

(sorry)

Absolutely unbelievable, I'd love to see him demonstrate in person....vid mentions father had the gift too....hybrid or next step in our evolution?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I can't wait until he comes to America and tries the electric chair like he plans to. That's a round about way to get a live execution on t.v., as there is no way he will be able to handle that.

But is he alien/hybrid? Uh, no...he is a modern circus freak.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
video removed :/
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
They never said how many Amps he can handle.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here's another guy with electrical powers. But this guy actually generates electricity.
He says he's using Chi.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I can't wait until he comes to America and tries the electric chair like he plans to.

LOL! This will never happen. He probably just says that crap to get attention in the 'now'. There's been heaps of guys like this in Russia over the years as well.

I remember James Randy debunking them in a show about Russian Psychics years ago

IRM

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It could be "evolution" but as I understand "evolution" --especially from Richard Dawkins, is that it presents itself in very "small" or "incremental" steps.

Now, judging by the fact that this guy and his father and brother have this, it seems strange and it seems beyond "little steps."

It seems much more like a leap.

Very strange.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Put him with this guy:

things are starting to sound a lot like that flick 'Mystery Men' !!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
But is he alien/hybrid? Uh, no...he is a modern circus freak.

He's a bit more than a "circus freak".

That guy should collect the million dollar reward from James Randi for proof of the supernatural; because while apparent immunity to the effects of electricity isn't what one would normally associate with the word "supernatural", it is definitely not natural; so technically it should qualify. I can't even think of a hypothesis to explain this; it seems to violate physics and/or biology.

Actually I can think of a very far-fetched hypothesis: his flesh is a superconductor, or close to it (like I said, far-fetched). Normal flesh is damaged by significant electrical current flowing through it for the same reason that hot dog in the video was cooked (a hot dog is made of flesh also); i.e., the electrical resistance of flesh is such that a strong current creates excessive heat from the resistance to the flow of electrons, and excessive heat damages (by "cooking") flesh.

In addition, the body runs on electrical signals generated by the brain (i.e., the nervous system), and significant outside electrical current interferes with those signals, causing loss of voluntary control of the affected area (which is why it is common for someone who has grabbed a hot wire to be unable to let go).

So we have conflicting phenomena going on here. On the one hand, he isn't experiencing the "shock" reaction (loss of muscle control), which would indicate that he is insulated from electricity, like if he was wearing a rubber suit. However, the electricity is flowing through him; it has to be in order to reach the hot dog, and as shown in the other demonstration as well. That indicates conductivity. However, conductivity through his flesh should be causing burns and loss of muscle control, but it isn't. The lack of burns could be explained if he was a superconductor, which is essentially impossible; but I can't even come up with a wild guess as to why he doesn't experience the "shock" effect.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i dont think it has anything to do with human evolution.

because i think there are still many things we dont know about our abilities and capabilities.the human brain is endless.he just managed to unlock some of these abilities

[edit on 10-1-2010 by IMSAM]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximRecoil

Well i think i already know what Randi's response would be. " there is a perfectly natural explanation." a While ago on ripleys believe it or not they showcased a pastor who would stand on a steel platform while holding a foil covered piece of wood allowing him to conduct thousands of volts. The pastor explained that his ability to do this was the fact that the amperage was low enough to not kill him. Randi would probably use the pastor as an argument to explain this.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Why kind of mutant thing is going on here? That was freaky! Really, this is very strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It could be a hoax.....
In the video they never showed his whole body;
only the waist and up;

He couldve been standing on glass or something.....

at 00:23 he stands in one spot while he is holding the forks with electricity running through them and reaches out of his way to pick up a lightbulb;
Why would he go out of his way to reach for the lightbulb when he couldve just walked over to get it?
Its because he is standing on something and stepping off of it wouldve caused him to get electrocuted

at the end of the video it even says Exccen Triiiks

This kind of reminds me of that old newspaper "Weekly World News" and "Bat Boy"
weeklyworldnews.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
It could be a hoax.....
In the video they never showed his whole body;
only the waist and up;

He couldve been standing on glass or something.....

Keep in mind that he was in the 1983 Guinness Book. They tend to be rather critical. I'd like to read the entry to see what sort of details it gives.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Alien? The guy obviously is a burn victim. Look at him? He isnt any special genetic anything. He is some freak who plays with electrodes and was burned before he learned his limitations.

Id like to hook him up to a NYC lighting circuit. 277/480. I want to put a neutral with a load on it in one hand, and ground his other hand. That would be a test. These charlatans are playing on ppls lack of understanding when it comes to electricity.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by spinalremain]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join