It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'false' pandemic: Drug firms cashed in on scare over swine flu, claims Euro health chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Daily Mail report

According to todays Daily Mail, Wolfgang Wodarg, head of health at the Council of Europe, accused the makers of flu drugs and vaccines of influencing the World Health Organisation's decision to declare a pandemic.

The swine flu outbreak was a 'false pandemic' driven by drug companies that stood to make billions of pounds from a worldwide scare, a leading health expert has claimed.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sure as hell didn't cash in from me because I didn't get the shot and never will. It's funny how they whip up a batch that quick and call it a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

Same here. The British public have a natural apprehension against anything the goverment try and force on the public with regards to vaccines ever since the advent of 'Gulf War Syndrome' which some people blame on medication and jabs given to servicemen and women in the first Gulf War.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
come on, archangel, never heard of depleted uranium? phosphorus bombs?

this, and fighting an injust war, is what got them sick, not some pills or whatever...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Your thread has gave me an idea.

If there was a way to keep track of what high level government officials were putting their money into, we could see what future laws were going to be written or what they were up to.

I would have loved to have known that Obama was going to declare a National Emergency due to the swine flu, I could have made lots of money on the market if I was to invest in Pharaceutical companies that create them. Did I see an article on his holding these stock?

Now with the health care bill going into effect over here in the US, I would make a bet the big insurance companies stock is on the upswing. Forced customers must be a real boon to the stock prices.

With Cap and Trade on the horizon, I would bet carbon trading and sequestrian company stock will be a great investment.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phanthom
come on, archangel, never heard of depleted uranium? phosphorus bombs?

this, and fighting an injust war, is what got them sick, not some pills or whatever...

I'm not saying that I agree with their opinion, I saying that is the belief of a large number of people. Many serviceman refused in medication on the run-up to the Second Gulf War.

My reason for not having the jab is that it is underdeveloped and we are seeing a large number of assorted side effects.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

They did cash in from you and me alike even though we never got the shot. The vaccine was funded through congress to get for the countries national stockpile as a pandemic had been declared. It makes no difference if we get a shot, as they already got paid for 200 Million doses.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I agree and the conspiracy theorys that the medical giants and members of goverment are somehow in cahoots are only bolstered by the constant, inane mishandling of this 'outbreaks'.

top topics

join