It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Slobodan Milosevic innocent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is Slobodan Milosevic innocent? I found this www.equinenow.com...

I know some of you know that he is innocent. He is just one of he many leaders that dared to turn against the TPTB. It's just that I have been hearing stories of him committing war crimes. Who else have also turn against the Elites? I know Kennedy and Saddam Hussein did

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is a part of a very good broadcast about this but it is in Dutch. I have a copy on one of my hard discs. Milosivic was doing a very good job defending himself against the false accusations. At one point he even lets the Judge admit that he was lying. That's why he suddenly died in his cell.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Regenstorm]

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can you guys please explain to me why you think he is innocent?

I watched that little video, and i cant believe how people think there wasn't a genocide. Its like saying the Jewish holocaust never happened. There is a mountain of information on what happened, i mean just look at the information involving the Srebrenica Massacre.

Alright, i admit that even though i am Bosnian (born in Sarajevo before the war) i have shy ed away from looking at information about the war, its only recently that i started to read reports and information pertaining to events that happened on both sides...i admit there were horrible acts commuted by both Bosnian and Serbians, and even Croatians. But honestly the most killings were done by the serb army and small pockets of racists and nazy type people from Romania and other parts of europe/balkans.

I don't think Milosevic was innocent, i specifically remember a couple of years ago i visited bosnia during the time of his trail. When the trial was on tv every single household in bosnia/croatia was watching. Almost all the people i talked to gave there opinion that they could not wait for him to go to jail.

But then again he did die very suspiciously, i always thought it was someone that just felt he should die for his crimes and killed him in jail with and overdose of drugs or something. But Yugoslavia did get to powerful or could have gotten really powerful. What if what was done was basically to weaken that part of the world so that in the future TPTB would not have any problems when they took over? I mean my dad would talk about how the standard of living before the war in bosnia was really high people would travel, have good jobs, and were educated. I mean what if the cry for independence for the serbs and croatians was just a plot by TPTB to create a weakened state of Yugoslavia so that in the future it would not pose a threat to their plans? that's what i always thought.

Whats done is done, frankly i am tired of the racism and hatred among all the Balkans...cant we just get along...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 10-1-2010 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Through out history, Kosovo has always been the "White City", a bulwark against the Muslim invasion...

Until NATO decided to (once again) bow to the muzzies for oil or whatever.
Freakin Clinton "cluster bombed" the damn place!

Was there some nasty stuff done there? Undoubtedly. I've always said, "If the neighborhood next to mine was making serious threats to me and mine-they would not have a second chance. Survival at all cost!"

Milosevic had to be eliminated to put a puppet into play. Mladic's family was terrorized until he surrendered. Arkan was murdered.

Kinda makes you wonder what would have happened if the Texas Revolution happened in the late 20th-21st century. Would we be blamed for mass murders?

Side note:
Why did you link the videos to a "horse and tack" site? How did they even get on there? Kinda weird.

new topics

top topics

join