It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel prevented 17 sight-impaired Gazans from leaving for cornea transplant operations on time; a d

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by mmiichael

You write nice stories.

Any proof, links to back up your stories.

Don't believe it. Believe Israel wants to stop people from having operations on their eyes. If you're interested in the truth rather than propaganda read books, articles, by credible people who actually live in the region.

You can Google yourself to validate anything I said. You just have to know how to navigate past that many hate sites and sh*tty Youtubes. The information is there.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.palestinefacts.org...

In 1929, major Arab riots were instigated against the Jews of Palestine. They began when al-Husseini falsely accused Jews of defiling and endangering local mosques, including al-Aqsa. The call went out to the Arab masses: "Izbah Al-Yahud!" — "Slaughter the Jews!" After the killing of Jews in Hebron, the Mufti disseminated photographs of slaughtered Jews with the claim that the dead were Arabs killed by Jews.

In April, 1936 six prominent Arab leaders formed the Arab Higher Committee, with the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini as head of the organization, joining forces to protest British support of Zionist progress in Palestine. In the same month, riots broke out in Jaffa commencing a three-year period of violence and civil strife in Palestine that is known as the Arab Revolt. The Arab Higher Committee led the campaign of terrorism against Jewish and British targets.

Using the turmoil of the Arab Revolt as cover, al-Husseini consolidated his control over the Palestinian Arabs with a campaign of murder against Jews and non-compliant Arabs, the recruitment of armed militias, and the raising of funds from around the Muslim world using anti-Jewish propaganda. In 1937 the Grand Mufti expressed his solidarity with Germany, asking the Nazi Third Reich to oppose establishment of a Jewish state, stop Jewish immigration to Palestine, and provide arms to the Arab population. Following an assassination attempt on the British Inspector-General of the Palestine Police Force and the murder by Arab extremists of Jews and moderate Arabs, the Arab Higher Committee was declared illegal by the British. The Grand Mufti lost his office of President of the Supreme muslim Council, his membership on the Waqf committee, and was forced into exile in Syria in 1937. The British deported the Arab mayor of Jerusalem along with other members of the Arab Higher Committee.

According to documentation from the Nuremberg and Eichmann trials, the Nazi Germany SS helped finance al-Husseini's efforts in the 1936-39 revolt in Palestine. Adolf Eichmann actually visited Palestine and met with al-Husseini at that time and subsequently maintained regular contact with him later in Berlin.

From Egypt al-Husseini was among the sponsors of the 1948 war against the new State of Israel. Spurned by the Jordanian monarch, who gave the position of Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to someone else, Haj Amin al-Husseini arranged King Abdullah's assassination in 1951, while still living in exile in Egypt. King Tallal followed Abdullah as king of Jordan, and he refused to give permission to Amin al-Husseini to come into Jordanian Jerusalem. After one year, King Tallal was declared incompetent; the new King Hussein also refused to give al-Husseini permission to enter Jerusalem. King Hussein recognized that the former Grand Mufti would only stir up trouble and was a danger to peace in the region.

Haj Amin al-Husseini eventually died in exile in 1974. He never returned to Jerusalem after his 1937 departure. His place as leader of the radical, nationalist Palestinian Arabs was taken by his nephew Mohammed Abdel-Raouf Arafat As Qudwa al-Hussaeini, better known as Yasser Arafat. In August 2002, Arafat gave an interview in which he referred to "our hero al-Husseini" as a symbol of Palestinian Arab resistance.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The US Army almost wiped out entirely the American Indian ...

Kind of relates to your history lesson.

Next

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I understand Israel has a lot at stake. there are many organisations that want to hurt Jews. WW II is just proof of this. A lot of people like to blame the Nazi for the ill treatment of Jews during that time but a lot of people fail so see how the whole world just let it happen.

The US just sat back and waited till it's people felt they wanted to enter the war. France just handed its own citizens over to the Nazi, hell they even went door to door themselves. Every Jew hater in the world took advantage of the Nazi mind set to ban Jews from shops and stores. No one helped the Jews except a few people who knew it was wrong to treat people like that. Everyone else had a monetary or technological motive to Help the Jew.

The people of Israel truly needs it's own land that's why it was given to Them. They were armed to the teeth so they could protect themselves. they have nukes so no one can @#$% with them. They are a world player, one of the big boys now.

Now they have the spot light on them and must act accordingly. The people of Israel are no longer the underdogs. So they can't act they way they have been or they will face the same condemnation Germany did when they got out of hand.

Savvy?

And Iran is not Israels enemy, Iran has the largest Jewish population out of any muslim country in the world. But i understand there are organizations with in Iran that don't like Jews, but trust me there are the same number of organisations in Israel and the rest of the world that don't like museums either.

All this is no excuse for Children in both Israel and Gaza and West Bank not to reach a dignified agreement for peace. Everything else is propaganda.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

But we don't fire rockets into Indian Tribal areas around the U.S. and get angry when they fight back.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No, they used guns , the Indians had bow and arrows.

Your making this too easy sir.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Israel prevented 17 sight-impaired Gazans from leaving for cornea transplant operations on time; a donation of dozens of corneas went down the drain

One problem with this story - corneas can last for up to a month after being removed from a body....

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Its funny you say that because im part blackfoot indian.
You step right in it don't you sir.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Sean48

Its funny you say that because im part blackfoot indian.
You step right in it don't you sir.

You could be Chief Dan George

It doesn't change the facts.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

You do realize that Palestine has a lot of allies who have access to current-gen Military hardware right? Why doesn't Pakistan roll in with their f-16's and saudi arabia with their F-15's. Why Doesn't syria give them access to there Iskander Missile systems and mig-29's instead of having the palestinians use quassams ?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Iran has the largest Jewish population out of any muslim country in the world. But i understand there are organizations with in Iran that don't like Jews, but trust me there are the same number of organisations in Israel and the rest of the world that don't like museums either.

This is a distortion put out by Iran's current regime.

There were once 150,000 Jews when Iran had 15 million population. Now the population is 75 million and Jews are down to 20,000. Why? Because they all left in droves. Since the Islamic Revolution Jews, the intellectual class, entreprenurial business people, prominent wealthy families have fled Iran by the millions.

It is only a place for opportunity for the new wealthy classes, the fat cat mullahs and Revolutionary Guard. The tiny remaining Jewish population is tolerated because they are either old, sick, or running vital businesses. They are only large in comparison to other Middle East countries where Jews have also fled or been thrown out by Islamic regimes. Jewish population of Saudi Arabia once many thousands. Now zero.

When the Arabs failed to destroy Israel as it started in 1948, 850,000 Jews were expelled by Muslim countries, and their property seized. Far more than the so-called Palestinians These Jews just went to Israel without complaining to the UN. Who wants to live in a backwards Arab country anyways?

Iran has experienced an unprecedented brain drain since the Ayatollahs took over and started running the economy and culture into the ground. Nobody likes them in the country, internationally they are a pariah state. China tolerates them as a source of cheap oil. Russia loves selling them out of date dysfunctional military hardware at 4 times the going price. But everyone is fearful the nutcase Ayatollahs with their warmongering Revolutionary Guard migh become whacked out enough to pull the atomic trigger in anticipation of the 12th Imam. Neighbouring Russia especially.

With the economy devastated there will b a spontaneous revolution- everyone on the planet hopes, particularly regular Iranians.

All this is online in dozens of places for anyone disbelieving.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
reply to post by Sean48

You do realize that Palestine has a lot of allies who have access to current-gen Military hardware right? Why doesn't Pakistan roll in with their f-16's and saudi arabia with their F-15's. Why Doesn't syria give them access to there Iskander Missile systems and mig-29's instead of having the palestinians use quassams ?

Sir

In a perfect world, without politics , those things you ask of Pakistan and

Saudi , would happen.

But the saudi,s wait for the US to pass gas , just to take a breath, and

pakistan is a country that is doing is best to co-operate with the US to

avoid them from being "liberated "next by the US

As far as the US , it's well known that they are the official

'pooper scoopers " for Israel.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

But the saudi,s wait for the US to pass gas , just to take a breath, and

pakistan is a country that is doing is best to co-operate with the US to

avoid them from being "liberated "next by the US

As far as the US , it's well known that they are the official

'pooper scoopers " for Israel.

None of this is true. 9/11 was financed, planned, co-ordinated as a joint project primarily by a group of Saudi princes and Pakistan's ISI. This is fully documented by communication records, documentation, testimony, confessions of planners and confederates.

The Saudis have been dictating Middle East foreign policy for decades. They, along with Turkey, are the foregn policy decision makers for the Muslim world. Iran is a rogue state upstart. We saw the Saudi controls when they invited the US onto their soil to fight Saddam in 1991.

The Saudis give lip service to hating Israel to appease the Wahhabi enablers and the masses. All Middle East states despise and fear the Palestinians. They use them to further this victimization image. That's it. Notably no Muslim state will allow them to immigrate and become citizens. After the Palestinians worked to oust the Jordanian, Lebanese, and Kuwait governments, fomenting civil wars, the Arab League threw them back into the lap of Israel.

No one knows where the destructive policies of the corrupt misguided Palestinian leadership will ultimately lead to. Self-destruction looks like the chosen path.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

None of this is true. 9/11 was financed, planned, co-ordinated as a joint project primary by a group of Saudi princes and Pakistan's ISI. This is fully documented by communication records, documentation, testimony, confessions of planners and confederates.

The part I quoted of yours is 100% true !!!

I agree with the above quote, in fact i know this to be true.

but of course you went off on a Bash Palestine rant , for what motives

I can't for the life of me figure out.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The part I quoted of yours is 100% true !!!

I agree with the above quote, in fact i know this to be true.

but of course you went off on a Bash Palestine rant , for what motives

I can't for the life of me figure out.

Sorry if I missed your point in my haste.

My mistake.

Busy doing 3 things at once. Just bashing out these messages.

Will try to pay better attention.

M

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think I'm starting to get how this works.

Any piece of material that states USA/Israel are evil doers gets accepted without proof.

Any piece of material that states Muslims/Palestinians are evil doers is dismissed as lies no matter what proof is given.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. Embrace Ignorance indeed!

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

There were once 150,000 Jews when Iran had 15 million population. Now the population is 75 million and Jews are down to 20,000. Why? Because they all left in droves. Since the Islamic Revolution Jews, the intellectual class, entreprenurial business people, prominent wealthy families have fled Iran by the millions.

It is only a place for opportunity for the new wealthy classes, the fat cat mullahs and Revolutionary Guard. The tiny remaining Jewish population is tolerated because they are either old, sick, or running vital businesses. They are only large in comparison to other Middle East countries where Jews have also fled or been thrown out by Islamic regimes. Jewish population of Saudi Arabia once many thousands. Now zero.

A distortion perhaps but a fact nonetheless my friend. Iran is not Israels enemy, it is merely one of the few Arab countries that Banks don't control, Jewish banks don't control. It is also attempting to gain nuclear technology for both power and also for protection as weapons. Just because this is a possible threat does not mean Iran is hell bent on wiping Israel off the map. My guess is they want to insure a successful future for it's people.

When the Arabs failed to destroy Israel as it started in 1948, 850,000 Jews were expelled by Muslim countries, and their property seized. Far more than the so-called Palestinians These Jews just went to Israel without complaining to the UN. Who wants to live in a backwards Arab country anyways?

Yes Jews from all around the world are excepted with open arms into Israel, hell before the Berny Madoff scandal Jews were given a free plane ticket to the land of Israel. And since Israel was given to the Jews by the UN what the hell do they have to complain about?

The only people who would absolutely love to live in a backward Arab country are Palestinians. These people have absolutely no place to go. Most just want a small independent unoccupied state they could call their own. According to the UN they all ready have it, but Israel only accepts UN resolutions that are entirely in their favor.

Iran has experienced an unprecedented brain drain since the Ayatollahs took over and started running the economy and culture into the ground. Nobody likes them in the country, internationally they are a pariah state. China tolerates them as a source of cheap oil. Russia loves selling them out of date dysfunctional military hardware at 4 times the going price. But everyone is fearful the nutcase Ayatollahs with their warmongering Revolutionary Guard migh become whacked out enough to pull the atomic trigger in anticipation of the 12th Imam. Neighbouring Russia especially.

Yes Jews are definitely a positive impact on an intellectual level toward any society. From film to science they are one of the greatest resources to any country.

But this brain drain is entirely Iran's problem. Iran is not forcefully running Jews out of anywhere, they are not putting Jews through 7 hour check points for what would normally be a 20 minute walk. Hell as you have said they even tolerate the old, sick, and vital.

Iran is a very open society, believe it or not. They are not as backward as our media attempt to make them seem. Trying to compare them to North Korea or Pakistan when it come to nuclear weapons is laughable. And by the way both North Korea and Pakistan have nukes, you don't see us drumming the old war song over that now do ya?

With the economy devastated there will b a spontaneous revolution- everyone on the planet hopes, particularly regular Iranians.

All this is online in dozens of places for anyone disbelieving.

An Iranian Revolution is their business, America going to war with Iran or my hard earned Tax paying dollars given to Israel going to war with Iran is mine.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I think I'm starting to get how this works.

Any piece of material that states USA/Israel are evil doers gets accepted without proof.

Any piece of material that states Muslims/Palestinians are evil doers is dismissed as lies no matter what proof is given.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. Embrace Ignorance indeed!

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

No sorry this is not what is being said, may I suggest a reading comprehension course?

Try reading something three times until you get it, that always works for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
let me know where u live. i'll storm ur house with machine guns, move ur family to the shed force u to apply for permits to go to the supermarket, store, shopping mall etc. and impose a 6:00pm curfew, u and ur family should follow it, anybody who doesnt is a militant terrorist, under orders to be shot. i'll shut off ur water supply and electricity and may or may not allow u to build a tunnel to a friend or family member to recieve water, food and medicine. if u dare try to fight back to get ur home and freedom back, say by building a make shift rocket with what ever trash u could find, i'll call u a terrorist and blow up ur shed and family. but first i'll get all my rich neighbours together and u (assuming u qualify for a permit) and hold a 45+ year long negotiation to get my house back.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by randomname]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by randomname]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

What I want to know is why does America support these Israeli scum bags. Every day they violate human rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join