It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Others have seen you troll and it was a minor point in the debate between us.

I deal with many artists looking for promotion, fame, TV time and merch sales. I know the stress involved with trying to set such things up within one's life.

Others haven't seen me troll...others have seen me "share my thoughts" on what I see as ridiculous...this thread here is no different.

NO you ARE NOT having telepathic interactions with others while you are stretching! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING!?

Geeze...being rational is so overly taken as being a troll around here.

I'm one of the few who is not looking for promotion, fame, TV ,or sales. I feel empathy towards the artists with whom you deal. You must manipulate them mercilessly whether they know it or not. And artists are notorious for NOT knowing it when it happens.
I however, am not manipulated by you .
I don't care if "others haven't seen you troll"
Fine if they have , that's fine if they haven't.
Where did I say I was having telepathic interactions with others?
I didn't einstein.
Nowhere.
It's hilarious that all you can do at this point is to make something up and pretend I said something which I didn't.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
OK "dragonmusic" -- your name is just screaming out for the secret to be revealed. Yes you have stumbled onto to something. I call this the naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... I have a blog on it and I did my masters degree on it.

So here's the deal -- 12 notes to the music scale = 12 points along the outside of the body called the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit"

Check out the lower part of this link -- it's the 12 points. Again yang and yin are the Perfect 5th and Perfect 4th music intervals which make up the 12 notes of the scale. It's also the three gunas of India -- "emptiness" in Taoism is like the octave but in nonwestern music.

www.kheper.net...

O.K. if you scroll down on this page you get the Level 1 Sitting Meditation c.d. -- which has a 1/2 hour of this small universe practice. It's just like practicing a music scale only the instrument is your body. The c.d. leads you along -- to make it real easy.

www.springforestqigong.com...

Now you ask -- o.k. but what will happen to me if I "practice the music scale of alchemy"? The answer is awakening the

dragon music -- the kundalini is the sine-wave as the Pythagorean snake energy -- Pythagoras literally means "snake master."

This book describes in detail the report backs of people who practiced this dragon music -- and it's a free read:

www.scribd.com...

When you finish this microcosmic training it's called "laying the foundation" -- it's about chapter 6 of practice through this book:

books.google.com...:++alchemy+and+immortality&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=CzWO9VMn2S&sig=Zc35zxZ76tbf5H np6yrliPXQfUg&hl=en&ei=OlhKS8KrLo7ilAfe6JEP&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Which will give you the most advanced levels of the practice -- creating another physical body.

I have several articles about this online as well -- connecting it to Gurdjieff and his music harmonics alchemy as well:

www.mind-energy.net...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I deal with many artists looking for promotion, fame, TV time and merch sales.

Appeal to motive . . .

I know the stress involved with trying to set such things up within one's life.
Appeal to emotion . . .

Others haven't seen me troll...others have seen me "share my thoughts" on what I see as ridiculous...this thread here is no different.
You’ve been appalling disrespectful to dragon in this thread.

NO you ARE NOT having telepathic interactions with others while you are stretching! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING!?
So sure of yourself . . .

Sorry, but what you are being is anything but rational. Obstinate is the first word that comes to mind.

[edit on 1/10/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

Lets see...I assume the guy is having a natural experience with no "supernatural" effect behind it, and that is "appallingly disrespectful". I see.

And when I am called a troll for offering a "much more likely" explanation for his "experience", he is being a "nice guy".

Fair...trust me, I know how people get around here (never mind the new wave of the Hollywood-Avatar-movie-lovers). So I won't get offended.

A huge understatement there.

Sorry, but what you are being is anything but rational. Obstinate is the first word that comes to mind.

Annnnnd you are being what? A catalyst for some form of bickering on the subject?

Do you have proof leading towards some supernatural explanation here, or do you agree that this thread is the product of an imaginative young artist who parties too much with his mind?

I know what I think about the thread's subject, and have shared it ON TOPIC.

Are you just here to discredit me, or do you have something useful to add to the AMAZING accounts of Dragon?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Lets see...I assume the guy is having a natural experience with no "supernatural" effect behind it, and that is "appallingly disrespectful". I see.

And when I am called a troll for offering a "much more likely" explanation for his "experience", he is being a "nice guy".

Fair...trust me, I know how people get around here (never mind the new wave of the Hollywood-Avatar-movie-lovers). So I won't get offended.

A huge understatement there.

Annnnnd you are being what? A catalyst for some form of bickering on the subject?

Do you have proof leading towards some supernatural explanation here, or do you agree that this thread is the product of an imaginative young artist who parties too much with his mind?

I know what I think about the thread's subject, and have shared it ON TOPIC.

Are you just here to discredit me, or do you have something useful to add to the AMAZING accounts of Dragon?

What is this, guy? Why do you have suchd a har#$n for me, dude?
What did I do?
The amazing dragon, huh?
Did I write a thread professing to perform some magic trick?
Did you think this thread was actually titled "Try and make dragonsmusic dance like a monkey ?

Do you think reincarnation is THAT threatening?
The way I framed it as "other peoples' memories" is obscure I will concede though it does not even come close to explalining the myriad of issues you obviously had come to the surface here.
You are here to see if I will get angry with you? Is that it?
I think so. It would explain why you are still here.
I have peole on this thread I have yet to respond to because I have spent so much time with you.
They deserve my attention far more than a flaming troll like you.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I deal with many artists looking for promotion, fame, TV time and merch sales.

Appeal to motive . . .

I know the stress involved with trying to set such things up within one's life.
Appeal to emotion . . .

[edit on 1/10/2010 by JPhish]

JPhish,
Thank you for framing this so clearly.
It is much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

This looks like a gem, Drew.
For now I want to say thank you.
I will need a while to go through everything you have here in this post.
And then I will have questions for you

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Sigh...No Dragon, I am not trying to invoke your anger or make you dance. Music is a much better tool for such things and I am glad you have found it.

What AM I doing here?

Geeze man, let me be very clear so you don't get it all bent up and wrong.

I am here to give a possible explanation to your thread's story. I have shared one that would be accepted by most.

1) You are a young artist who admits to experimenting with substances that alter perspective and reasoning.

2) You probably had a "moment" of thinking that filled you with an artist's awe and then wondered if this was "good ATS" material worth sharing.

3) I read your post and decided to share what "I thought" about it.

Like it or not, I have read many of your posts and see (for myself) that you are a dreamer guy with artsy ideas. Is that a crime? No...

Did I say you were an idiot, a troll, a jerk or a fool? Nope. I simply said that your OP was about as "magical" and "unexplainable" as "getting a newspaper at the store", in less colorful terms.

YOU are the one trying to project some conflict. Not me.

And since that is what you did last time we interacted and I disagreed with your OP (same thread you instantly referred to when I posted here), I am not shocked to see you doing it here.

If I was here to troll you, I would continue to do so after this post. But, fact remains, I will be leaving this thread since I have said what I think, and gave you my retort to your "words on my post".

I would like to add-

PS-You say your not an artist looking for fame or promotion, where almost all your posts lead into you doing just the opposite, posting your songs, saying one day you will change the world with your music, talking about your future as a recording artist, etc.

All artists want some form of fame, attention and applaud. If not, we wouldn't be artists, now would we?

Don't take offense to that...it is a nature of all artists, not a thing to rebuke as if it was slander.

Enjoy your thread and your mysterious adventures!

Mask out.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by dragonsmusic

Sigh...No Dragon, I am not trying to invoke your anger or make you dance. Music is a much better tool for such things and I am glad you have found it.

What AM I doing here?

Geeze man, let me be very clear so you don't get it all bent up and wrong.

I am here to give a possible explanation to your thread's story. I have shared one that would be accepted by most.

1) You are a young artist who admits to experimenting with substances that alter perspective and reasoning.

2) You probably had a "moment" of thinking that filled you with an artist's awe and then wondered if this was "good ATS" material worth sharing.

3) I read your post and decided to share what "I thought" about it.

Like it or not, I have read many of your posts and see (for myself) that you are a dreamer guy with artsy ideas. Is that a crime? No...

Did I say you were an idiot, a troll, a jerk or a fool? Nope. I simply said that your OP was about as "magical" and "unexplainable" as "getting a newspaper at the store", in less colorful terms.

YOU are the one trying to project some conflict. Not me.

And since that is what you did last time we interacted and I disagreed with your OP (same thread you instantly referred to when I posted here), I am not shocked to see you doing it here.

If I was here to troll you, I would continue to do so after this post. But, fact remains, I will be leaving this thread since I have said what I think, and gave you my retort to your "words on my post".

I would like to add-

PS-You say your not an artist looking for fame or promotion, where almost all your posts lead into you doing just the opposite, posting your songs, saying one day you will change the world with your music, talking about your future as a recording artist, etc.

All artists want some form of fame, attention and applaud. If not, we wouldn't be artists, now would we?

Don't take offense to that...it is a nature of all artists, not a thing to rebuke as if it was slander.

Enjoy your thread and your mysterious adventures!

Mask out.

I'm astounded you are accusing me of projecting the conflict.

If you truly wanted only to get your point across you would have done it with respect.
But you have an agenda.
Your points were mixed with insinuations, non-sequiturs, and accusations. That's not how to get a point across Mr Mask. Didn't mommy ever teach you that?
I guess she didn't and I see you never learned it.
Your agenda was to demean me as much as you could, troll.
And to mix your points in while you were doing it. But you don't read what I write, do you? You ignore the meaning behind my words. I could write about frogs and chocolate and sunsets and you would make up a story about the words and how dragonsmusic said that they came from aliens .Still reading , Mr f@#stick?
Having fun?
Enjoying this thread?
Any more stories to make up since your brain cannot deal with the questions I have asked you?
I'm soooo excited for your future here on ATS , Mr Mask!
I think I am going to become YOUR biggest fan!
Can't wait till your next thread , Mr Mask.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join