It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to simulate an Airplane crashing into a Building in 5 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Take it for what it is. Very interesting. Also note the fact that the video editing technologies have advanced a great deal since 2001.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
Take it for what it is. Very interesting. Also note the fact that the video editing technologies have advanced a great deal since 2001.

I'll take it for what it is, all right- a disgusting attempt to dance in the blood of hundred of innocent victims by trivializing a terrorist attack. Do I really need to point out that at that very moment we saw that plane hit the building, we likewise saw a hundred or so people being killed? What if that was YOUR wife, or YOUR child, or YOUR brother, that we saw getting killed at that moment? With the click of a mouse at that guy's terminal, CLICK you brother is now alive, CLICK now he's murdered, CLICK he's alive again, CLICK now you have TWO identical brothers and now they're being murdered again. Not so funny now, is it?

To me, it's as equally as disgusting as those neo-nazis making that Auschwitz computer simulation game, a few years back. We have freedom of speech so he has every right to say whatever he wants, but *I* likewise have every right to say how sick in the head it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I knew someone that died.
I was not real close to them it was not a family member but a family members friend

Some will share you view Goodoldave but not all
Did you have someone who died on that day?

I do not follow this theory. I have seen a couple of articles on it.
It just shows how easy it is to fake something.
Im sure we see this everyday and not realize it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
I do not follow this theory. I have seen a couple of articles on it.
It just shows how easy it is to fake something.
Im sure we see this everyday and not realize it.

I disagree, and the reason why should be obvious- there were many more videos taken of the impact than just the CNN video. After the first plane had hit every camera and every human being in lower Manhattan was watching what was happening to the WTC when the second plane hit. It wouldn't have just have been the CNN video that needed to be faked, it would be MSN, it would be the BBC, it would be ABC, it would be Univision, it would be the thousand amateur photographers, it would be the 100,000 eyewitnesses, who all specificlaly say a plane hit the towers. It's utterly impossible to rig something that massive up on some computer in the way this guy is implying.

Thsi is EXACTLY like the neo-nazis claiming the holocaust is a hoax despite the millions of survivors, participants, soldiers, photographs, etc etc etc that all show the holocaust actually happened. Like them, there's only one reson why anyone would continue to pursue such a thoroughly disproved and disprovable "hoax aircraft" claim- they WANT this claim to be true becuase it frees them to pursue their own political agenda.

If I'm mistaken, then please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well Im sorry I gave you the impression of that I was not trying too.
That is not my view and I do agree with you
My answer was a little off topic

I was just saying I know the video that he made was fake but if he added some color it would look like 2 planes.

This is still the number one kicker for me
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by blankduck18]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I certainly didn't intend to offend you. Perhaps, I should have been more descriptive.

But, I am also in agreement with you that the "no plane" theory just sounds too far fetched and impractical. However, there is undeniable evidence that the news footage were doctored. Why? I have no idea. I think, you'll get a better understanding of my perspective if you watch this:

new topics

top topics

join