It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This community is ignorant.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ok, so themain aim of this community is to discover whether or not Extra Terrestrial Life is visiting this planet.

Now there are many of us in the spiritual community that keep telling you that ET's are communicating with us via Channels. for example Bashar is a grey from the Essasani race who are here to help us if we want it. Bashar is channeled by Darryl Ankh.

Web site www.bashar.org...

On this site there are hundreds of hours of material (and plenty for free on youtube) with all the answers to the questions about UFO's etc.

Yet most of this community refuse to even look at the evidence, or look for 30 mins and decide they are con artists without even looking at the material in an objective scientific way.

Now if this community were not ignorant you would have scientifically scrutinised all areas of the information and made a rational decision as to whether Bashar is really Extra Terrestrial or not. However you refuse to even look at the material.

This is ignorance in its purest form.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
That's a pretty broad bush to be painting with there, sir or madam. Many people have different opinions. I'm willing to entertain the possibility of channeling but I'm also willing to look at other theories. And then I have my own opinions/experiences. Don't be too quick to assume what other people know and don't know.

Why not present your material, evidence, and arguments in a more positive tone rather than leading with an attack?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This Ankh guy to me sounds exactly like Blossom Goodchild and her "Channelings".
Also with a set of CD's and DVD's, Cassette's and Art work etc..all stand to make a healthy profit for this fraud.
Good times.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Whilst your description of total strangers is arrogant and presumptuous...your link is pitiful.

Jeez, how spiritual do you need to be to charge people to listen to you? Are the aliens that are 'channelling' information getting a percentage cut of the tape merch? That's not very spiritual either.

For us 'ignorant' guys and gals that haven't been attracted to 'channellers,' we're open-minded. If one single, credible message was to surface from the 1000s of similar sources...we'd listen.

Pffft...we're all ignorant of something...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

OK redzion

I shall have a look & post my thoughts about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Ok, so themain aim of this community is to discover whether or not Extra Terrestrial Life is visiting this planet.

Now there are many of us in the spiritual community that keep telling you that ET's are communicating with us via Channels. for example Bashar is a grey from the Essasani race who are here to help us if we want it. Bashar is channeled by Darryl Ankh.

Web site www.bashar.org...

On this site there are hundreds of hours of material (and plenty for free on youtube) with all the answers to the questions about UFO's etc.

Yet most of this community refuse to even look at the evidence, or look for 30 mins and decide they are con artists without even looking at the material in an objective scientific way.

Now if this community were not ignorant you would have scientifically scrutinised all areas of the information and made a rational decision as to whether Bashar is really Extra Terrestrial or not. However you refuse to even look at the material.

'Channeling' huh? Many unclean spirits use 'channeling' to deceive people. Does this Darryl Ankh preach the good word of Christ?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
lmao watch him channel on his Youtube videos.

www.youtube.com...

some good comedy relief right there

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

by OPNow if this community were not ignorant you would have scientifically scrutinised all areas of the information and made a rational decision as to whether Bashar is really Extra Terrestrial or not.

Well that should be simple enough...DNA test???

Aside from that-how do we use our current knowledge of science to scrutinise "channeled" information?
Is there a way to determine weather such information is actually entering the "channeler" from an outside,and intelligent source?
If there is a way-I have yet to hear of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

This is a free forum open to all. As such there isn't an IQ requirement or even a necessary sanity level

Anyone can post - even people like yourself who make silly generalisations.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

I didn't get that far, but glad i watched it now

Kind of reminds me of this guy. It gets better all the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

[SNIP]

This thread just confirms to me that liars and gullible people are considered to be higher vibrational beings in the New Age community. I see nothing but adults that are still playing childish games of pretend.

It's time a few people grew up.

IRM

Mod Edit: Removed Image. No images that are similar to, or mimic any official ATS staff, FSME, reward, or other images used by ATS to designate special status without prior permission from Administration.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

lmao never seen that before, got some pretty good laughs

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Comedy Gold

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

What a strange approach to a discussion. Are you aware that your opening remarks smack of fanaticism?

This is a non-scientific community of generally like-minded and skeptical individuals who have at their disposal several disciplines that may help with the exploration of the UFO/ET phenomena. If we discover something in the mean-time, then all for the good.

Now there are many of us in the spiritual community that keep telling you that ET's are communicating with us via Channels.

“Us” in the spiritual community…telling “you”. Interesting language. Is there such a divide that you have to differentiate between the way everyone investigates the likelihood of exobiology existing, or is it more likely that we should all be in this together?

If you choose to believe “channeled” messages, that’s fine. It doesn’t mean we all have to. Some prefer to rely on professional investigation and expert witnesses who can both show a degree of high professionalism in a field that is at best fluid, and also study solid and observable evidence such as multiple witness accounts, photographs, radar evidence etc.

Why not show how your field of study has forwarded or helped the understanding of UFOs?

…Bashar is a grey from the Essasani race who are here to help us if we want it. Bashar is channeled by Darryl Ankh.

That, with all respect, is an assumption.

You’re not trying to market this site, are you?

And as for “answers”; well, they may simply be the answers you are looking for, and that’s fine too.

How, precisely, is “channeled” messages evidence?

And how can you look at someone’s “channeled material” scientifically, unless it somehow correlates to known and accepted knowledge, or leads us to new paradigms? Is there anything in “Bashar’s” downloads that has been proven to be true, or is even independently examinable?

Rational decision? Hmmm.

Emotion and the need to belong comes more into the belief in channeled information. That, and the conformation of previously held beliefs by a supposed “higher source”.

Can I suggest that your post is perhaps arrogance in its purest form?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh I strongly believe that aliens can communicate that way through humans.... I don't believe however that this Ankh guy communicates with them.

ANKH: Oh Bashar, what is your message too humanity?

BASHAR: Humanity is on the cusp of a spiritual breakthrough, soon they will be able to travel to me in the 6th dimension.

ANKH: Oh great one, please what is the key?!?!

BASHAR: It will take a strong will, an open mind and...$59.99 to buy my latest CD of me speaking through you, special this week only, 2 for 1 and a limited edition ninja bashar PEZ dispenser!!!

ANKH: Thy command, will be done.

---------------END TRANSMISSION---------------------

This guys a profiteering hack, and how people can believe in him eludes me. He makes anyone who believes in ET life look crazy.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by redzi0n

We're ignorant for not taking someones word that claims to have super human powers? How can we make and scientific gain from this? We can hardly just trust someoner word without and physical evidence.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

lmao yeah he is, reminds me of Sherry Shriner trying to make money selling 'orgone'. Sucked to watch her go down that road, in any case shes still a good Christian.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
this community is pretty good compared to the others on ats.

i dont think ignorant is the best word,lol

some here just decide what roses they want to smell,,lol
and maybe dont buy into someone who channels yoda from planet pluto.

I dont,,im open minded but dont buy it.

to me its silly but some here really dig that kind of stuff.

huggs

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

'Channeling' huh? Many unclean spirits use 'channeling' to deceive people. Does this Darryl Ankh preach the good word of Christ?

Many unclean people have used the good word of Christ to deceive people.

I'll just leave this here.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

i couldnt agree more,lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join