It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker turned member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Good morning, good afternoon, or good night (depending what part of the world you are from!)

I was a long time lurker, like many members were, until I finally decided to take the plunge. Can't say I regret it in anyway so far! I've made a few posts in other people's threads before I wrote this introduction because I had no idea what to write; I still don't!!

Ok, about myself... I'm married, I have a husky dog, I am a musician with a home studio, I scuba dive, I love science magazines, I live super far from any big cities (for work purposes), um... well... I enjoy long walks on the beach and fuzzy multicolored drinks... Yeah right...

I think that the most important thing to mention is that I love to debate and not afraid of a good argument. I have a very open mind, well read in many things, and I like to play the devil's advocate in a debate to stir up discussion.

Well, I guess that's all for now...

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Im a lurker as well decided to finally post.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hi!

I am also a music making person! I am interested in mainly ancient technology, Nazi Ufo's, and how to build a home made device so I can shoot down UFO's cause they creep me out and give me bad dreams.

much peace to you (unless your an alien)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hello Magnum,

Enjoy your time here, keep away from Zeus and Apollo and tell TC not to park his helicopter anywhere near Mr Marsters' estate.

-Higgins (I mean m0r)

top topics

join