It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harlem Pastor says Obama's Presidency was Paid by Saudi's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
With so many things that don't add up,

Exactly what does not add up?

I suspect there could be some forgeries or other things that suddenly show up.

Forgeries? The birthers make them up often!

The truth will come out eventually.

It is out, Obama was born in the USA and is the proper POTUS

This story just won't go away on it's own.

Because some birthers refuse to accept that a black man is the proper POTUS!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

We don't really need to rehash all of that,do we?

What I wonder is how come you don't take into consideration that Obama is also half WHITE?

Not that I care about his skin color. To me it's about what he does.

Just asking...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

I appreciate your efforts,but I still have to remain skeptical of those sources as well. With so many things that don't add up,I suspect there could be some forgeries or other things that suddenly show up.

Considering this quote from David Rockefeller,in 1991...

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

So who else is being bought off? I wonder.

The truth will come out eventually. This story just won't go away on it's own.

Believe me,I am not any kind of racist when I say I just want what's best for this country,and that includes all Americans.

Maybe it's just me, I can't see the relevance of some throwaway remark Rockefeller or anyone makes in a speech 20 years ago. Conspiracy sites love to track these things because they never can find solid evidence for their claims.

In fact we know the specifics of the duplicity and self-serving of government officials and bankers through the investigative reporting in sources like the Washington Post and New York Times, not the guys Googling for factoids and quotes.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Good luck with that one.
He is attatched to this president like the mole is to my ass.
Die Hards that only depart using freeze-off.

I have to stay on Topic.

IMO..Obamas presidency was paid for by everyone who participated for/against. It was paid for by the sweat of hard working americans(also some non americans)who didnt know any better. This presidency will be remembered as an opening act puppet show building up the audience for something major. That long legged mack daddy is just playing his role, like G.W.B..

_edit- Will post more later. Bacon time.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I know you're right about that!

Those darn "factoids and quotes" make no difference whatsoever!

The only reason I can see for such blind acceptance is that they feel there will be some kind of gain in it for them personally,and they don't care about the Constitution any more than ObamaThese people are just being used and don't even know it,just to further his radical agenda!

You'd think Freedom would be even more precious to the black man,and I mean that respectfully. The freedoms we've lost along the way apply to every one of us,and Obama hasn't done a thing to reverse any of it.

If they hated Bush,they should hate Obama even more for not undoing the damage done by him. But it won't matter,because Obama is just following the same directions for the same world government to finally come into place.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Dr. Manning heads the Columbia Obama Treason Trial which is scheduled for May 14-19, 2010 at the ATLAH building at 38 West 123rd Street in ATLAH, New York, 10027.

In another thread, I had stated the trial was in March.

This is just to correct that,for those who want to know!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
wow.. this thread is really giving credence to this vid..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Honestly can't say I would be surprised if it was true!

Deception is the rule these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Oh dear.
There is not one iota of proof that Obama is any more or less loyal to America than any other president in history.

It's funny that when Clinton and Bush Jr/Sr were openly dealing with the Saudi's no one batted an eyelid but when someone who is brown with a funny sounding name gets wild allegations thrown at them; people lap it up.

Just to be clear about the track record of past presidents:

Bush Senior directed James R Bath to start a company called Arbusto energy which he then installed Bush jr as a Director in.
Arbusto received a large chunk of it's startup capital from a certain Saleem Bin Laden who aside from being Osama's half brother brother; was also in charge of the Saudi Bin Laden group which had declared assets of around 16 billion US dollars which they used to "buy" the Bush's in exchange for their influence on profitable logistics deals in the states.

This is fact.

Show me one piece of accepted evidence that is even remotely as interesting as the above evidence about the Bush's.

Grim reality is that even when the US gets a president that doesnt put Oil interests above social welfare, most of the people benefiting from that legislation still just see brown skin and a funny name.

The threat is next door not down the street.....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

You are not telling us anything new, nor anything that hasn't been brought out before. This isn't a secret, nor is it hidden. The Bush dealings are public knowledge. (cough,cough)

The current secrecy and deliberate cover-up is what is suspect, not his skin color, nor his religious affiliations, nor his business ties. It's the cover-ups, the sealing of documents, the deliberate withholding of papers and verifications.

Isn't it human nature to be suspect, even scared, of the unknown?

Haven't you ever been scared of something? maybe even fanatical about the 'something', to the point that it became your mission to uncover?

For instance, ever have a mate who did something, or went somewhere without you? Maybe you tried to reach him/her via cell, only to be sent straight to VM. Perhaps you waited a few hours, text/rang again and got the same response. As the night lingered on, your suspicions began to fester and grow more and more for each moment/day/whatever that you pondered the 'what-ifs'? Usually, it'll end up being all for naught and probably feel kind of silly afterward. Our mind is a funny thing, and can play so many mentally cruel tricks on us.

Well, what if the tirade continued, and kept going on and on? Like, maybe your mate was toying with you, showing no respect, just laughing at the very idea that you don't trust him/her? In fact, you're not his/her mommy and what business is it of yours, anyway?

At what point do you just realize it's over and your suspicions were right all along? This person isn't trust-worthy. Do you stay, as the victim? What if your friends and family see what you may not see? Will you defend this person, your mate? Stand-by and -up for him/her, to no end since it's others, and not you, who are crazy?

How long does this go on? How long before it's too late? To what end would you be left, standing alone?

Here's the lesson: If your mate toys with you, keeps information away from you, hides evidence, goes to great lengths to conceal things from you, then it's time to move on and find another mate.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by SourGrapes]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Just typing this to mark this thread for when I get on a computer with sound...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Dont get me wrong; I appreciate your considered view on uncovering the truth but there's so many issues with the Obama conspiracy theory that it's painfull.

I know Im not trying to tell you anything new about Arbusto I just want some perspective...

The Republicans spent a considerable amount of time and money (with influence at the highest levels) researching Obama's history during the election and they couldnt find anything major to discredit him on so I find it bizarre that people are still talking about things like whether he was born in Hawai.

Discover one fact that makes you think he's any worse than any previos POTUS and I'll concede but all I see is conjecture and rumour predominantly based on the fact he's not got the conventional POTUS background.

Surely no one on here believes they have a conventional POTUS background ( family dynasty based around historical wealth and political influence) so I would hope people see Obama as a refreshing change as he probably reprasents the majority ( things like having to pay for your own education for e.g)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join