It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello ATS! It feels so great to finally say that. This is my first post, but I have been lurking the forums for quite a while now.. I just turned 20 and am an art student at a large university. I was brought up in a Presbyterian church, and was a believer till I turned about 17 and began making up my own mind about things. I have always had an interest in the occult (or hidden information in general). However, about half a year ago I had quite the eye opening experience that made me question reality entirely, and gave me evidence of a spiritual realm, infinitely better that where we currently reside. Trying to make sense of the world through many late night google searches, I was repeatedly brought here, where I would frequently read uninterrupted for hours, absorbing the mature, engaging discussions which go on here. Anyways, thank you very much for being on this forum and the reassurance many of you give me that there is more to our existence than meets the eye. Thank you for reading, pleased to meet you, and peace be with you all!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Circular Universe]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Welcome, I am sure your curiosity will help you fit right in and I hope you find some of the answers you're looking for.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Circular Universe

Hi CU, what a genuine and heartfelt introduction ... welcome to the ATS.

Have fun and let us know if you need any assistance finding your way around.

See ya around the forums.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thank you! I was trying to edit this in, but I'm not quite familiar with the way the interface is set up yet. Anyways, recently I painted a mural at a friend's house and decided to do a write up on it's significance. Posted below is the link. I wrote it in an attempt to give back to the internet, which helped to enlighten me. I mainly cover the basic significance of sacred geometry, the third eye (or pineal gland), and occult symbolism. It's pretty barebones, as I wanted to cut through all the BS and post clear, concise visual evidence which proves the point being made. Thanks for reading, and I hope you learn something that interests you

Mural Symbolism

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS crew. I have made some threads about religion if you are interested, I find them educational and hilarious.
other then that enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hello circular universe, or can I call you circular.
Having been here a little under a month, I can testify that you WILL have your eyes opened and your mind expanded.

Small word of advice, if you find yourself in a game of intellectual ping pong try to be the bat and not the ball. It has something to do with mass and inertia, er, er, get back to ya.

Oh and welcome!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
welcome, glad to hear you have an open mind to things spiritual. Don't let the skeptics get the upper hand

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind words. I think I'm gonna work on my avatar tonight. Might get around to watching all of Kymatica finally.. But hey, it's raining all weekend anyways

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I enjoyed your introduction post. Geometry is one of my favorite subjects to study and work with.

See you around.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

new topics

top topics

join