It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets break the chain of enslavement now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Dear Readers & poster

Not sure what forum to post this in.....

Since my encounters I have spent many month trying to come up with ways of improving myself and others and taking a real close look at the system we live in , it then dawn on me that we are already enslaved by our masters,

Our governments are led by figure heads that are nothing more than 2 dollars whores for the real puppet masters.

Those of us who have jobs give over 50 cent in every dollar we earn to the system as this is suppose to
help improve our roads, schools,hospitals, security,

Yet a large chunk of this public money is wasted on financing wars that only bring huge profits to the private sector, from arms sales to all side and stealing other nations raw reserves.or just thrown at banks to prop them up while they rob us again

While our heath care , schools, hospitals and everything else around us turns to decay.

Our laws have become so insane that shooting a burglar in your own house can land you in prison but
on the other hand it is very much allowed to kill an innocent stranger in his or her own country if the puppet master can make a buck there.

They is much talk at present about the cost of the US healthcare system again you are been con the real reason for the huge cost is big phama inflated cost on medications which can run up to 50,000 % profit margins on some items and never under 1000% profit margin.

If you think I am mad here just check a thread that was on here a while back with the angry doctor who was against mandatory swine flu vaccine he had all the break down on cost and retail pricing of some of the most popular medications.

We are further enslave by our way of living everything we buy that consumes energy further enriches
the puppet masters and the more we buy the more they charge for energy.

Yet we see all this and do nothing thinking the problem is just to big for any one person to tackle .

This is wrong the puppet masters made a grave mistake when they gave us the internet we can reach most the people of the planet with this tool.

We the worker ants can stop working everywhere for just one week the system comes to a halt , and we refuse to return till our taxes are lowered to a flat 20 percent and demand the end of the War of Errors
No this is not a typo I call the war of terror the war of Errors.

We print T-shirt with this logo and when the governments see our volume and numbers far outnumbering the puppet-masters the will crumble to the will of the people.

The internet is about the be control in the near future so we may never get a better chance to break the chains here
Peace & hope
Smokingman

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I think this is the video you were talking about.
Gary Null is an angry guy

with good reason obviously

[edit on 10-1-2010 by '___'omino]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Yes thank you that was the guy I had in mind, it gets me mad as hell to see big Phama getting 30 million odd people addicted to Prozac in one country alone and their profit margin is huge these guys are worse than class A drug dealers. yet we accept this a just doing business.

peace & hope
smokingman

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi smokingman2006, nice to see you back.

We the worker ants can stop working everywhere for just one week the system comes to a halt , and we refuse to return till our taxes are lowered to a flat 20 percent and demand the end of the War of Errors
No this is not a typo I call the war of terror the war of Errors.

An admirable concept, and one that would certainly shake the foundations of what appears to be our inherently corrupt and dubious western society.

Why just western? Because it seems that the west – or more precisely American lead foreign policy and its allies - is at the forefront of a new era of imperialistic expansion.

Many countries, factions and individuals may well rightly decry the actions of the United States’ military maneuverings but, in all honesty, who can argue with such a lumbering yet ferocious beast? Who can stop them? Do we really want to see conflict between the USA and Russia or China over incompatible philosophies and agendas? No, we do not. The world still bears the scars of global hostilities and does not need another to re-open them.

It’s the system that needs to be altered.

I tend to agree that the system by which we manage – or allow to manage - the way we live is hugely flawed; even democracy lends itself to the continuation of government that now changes only in name, but seemingly never in intent. It appears that there are few real socially minded politicians – people who wish to help society by use and implementation of logical, wholly beneficial and constructive ideologies, rather than to just gain power and influence – left.

And in all honesty, how much difference could one decent, caring politician make in the face of the leviathan that is the existing system? Little, that’s how much, but that shouldn’t stop them trying.

The West is going around in circles and it appears that we are being lead by manipulative hands on an ever tightening leash.

How do we change it? Your idea of a mass-stoppage is romantic, but I’m sure you’d agree is, as yet, unobtainable (not to mention hugely difficult to implement).

It has to be remembered that even in rebellion there is dissention amongst the ranks of insurgents as each society would want its own agenda or policies or religion at the forefront. We all believe that we have what’s best for the world at heart, don’t we?

In my opinion, for the Western world to simply stop and say “No more” would need a monumental catharsis; a paradigm-changing moment that would unify us all regardless of racial boundaries, politics, religion and faith in our own nation.

To accomplish that, we would need to have as our foundation a single, undeniable proclamation – a revelation - of just what we as a species actually are, and where we can go together.

That defining awareness of the union of minds should allow us to forget all of our prejudices.

Help us shrug off all of our deeply held convictions.

Permit us to stand shoulder to shoulder with those whom we have been told are our enemies in peace and understanding.

Look on the world with a stillness of thought; a clarity of purpose. An awakened perception.

Then, and only then, can we say to those who are – perhaps unintentionally – undermining our future:

“No. We want change, and we will have it now.”

What could that show us the way to this world-wide transformation?

I don’t know.

But if I did, I’d be telling everyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Friend

well, well

finally a point of view we can both agree on, I can see 2010 will be a good year.

All I am saying is something must be done in a peaceful but smart way.

these clowns & jokers running our country and lives are no better then the last one in their jobs.

Power should still be to the people but as we know every great journey start with a single step.

Are people to lazy even to protest these days?

Peace& hope
Sm

Ps hope you have around these boards of late my friend or they will say we are one and the same person again (LOL)

[edit on 11-1-2010 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi Friend

Bonjour ami, bon pour vous avoir en arrière.

…something must be done in a peaceful but smart way.

these clowns & jokers running our country and lives are no better then the last one in their jobs.

It does seem that the accepted cycle of democratically elected - or even totalitarian - government continues to fail. When has there ever been a truly great period where any national populace was entirely happy, well looked after, healthy, wealthy and safe? Was there ever such a golden age?

I’m not advocating rebellion, by the way. But it does seem that the system needs upgrading. And if there was a situation where the people had the power – not just a vote – how well would that work? Most folks I know can’t balance their own housekeeping and domestic bills, so how would that work on a national scale if everyone had a say? It would be impractical to say the least, and impossible to implement at best.

And we certainly don’t need people power; it has to be said that a lot of people simply don’t care for their neighbour, never mind complete strangers.

How would we completely excise the greed and selfishness that is inherent in our modern societies? How to transform the mind-set of the immoral and unlawful?

What would change the minds and attitudes of financial criminals, or those who justify the abuse of power put in their care by socially representative positions which in themselves were given to them in trust by others?

Power to the people? No, that is a recipe for disaster.

Power to an ideology that successfully motivates people to do good is what we need.

Are people to lazy even to protest these days?

I protested last year; marched with a hundred thousand other people through the centre of Dublin against the public sector pay cuts.

Everyone said it had to happen.

Level cuts – almost 10% - across the board were promised.

Then the system raised its ugly head.

Those high ranking public sector workers in the uppermost pay scales had their decreases permanently slashed to 3% because of a calculation error.

See what I mean about the system has to be changed?

The “War on Error” is correct.

Ps hope you have around these boards of late my friend or they will say we are one and the same person again (LOL)

Don’t worry, I’ve been active. Posted mainly in French though…

top topics

join