It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran and Syria will create a new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

www.haaretz.com

Iran and Syria plan to create a new world order, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday.

"Iran and Syria have a joint mission to create a new world order on the basis of justice, humanity and belief in God," Ahmadinejad told visiting Syrian Parliament Speaker Mahmoud al-Abrash.

Syria is Iran's main ally in the Middle East and both countries consider Israel to be their political arch-foe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Gee with a slogan like " a new world order on the basis of justice, humanity and belief in God," they just might bring other nations into there fold .

It was made public over a year ago that Iran and Syria signed a military pact to protect one another in the face of an attack , could this meeting simply have been held to strengthen any potential wavering on Syria's part ?

One way or the other it seems that there treaty will be put to the task unless the people of Iran decide to force a change in there own government .

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

I love that guy.. he never ceases to crack me up.

***Watch out or the Iran/Syria centric NWO will get you in your sleep***

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If Iran and Syria have the backing of Russia and China, then we could all be in a spot of bother

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here you go read my post from earlier today

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its surprising whats coming out recently!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

Good question , just how far and deep does there respective countries support go ?

Personally I think that anything that brings the U.S closer to economical collapse Russia is all for .

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the whole region is suspect, the US has Israeli interests covered, and everyone knows that, to a certain extent, Iran has faced milder snactions than the EU and US wanted all because Russia and China didnt want them.

It wil be very interesting to see how Obama deals with this.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Does justice include killing homosexuals like they do in Iran all the time? What a joke.

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Does justice include killing homosexuals like they do in Iran all the time? What a joke.

i dont understand why that was said?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

How right you are and by not supporting sanctions they are directly undermining the U.S / E.U 's plans for putting Iran into a spot . As a result this will force the hand of Israel and there by the U.S into taking stronger actions . If this does happen then it will only cause huge problems for the U.S and Israel .

Even if Iran has there nuke sites taken out the ramifications will be felt for years to come by both the U.S and Israel . It's a no win situation and thats exactly what Russia and China would like to see the U.S and Israel forced into , IMHO .

That type of scenario may even prompt the U.S to rethink its policy towards Israel .

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

I am getting the impression of you being a troll, I hope I am wrong.

This story has nothing to do with local laws, it is about the formation of a coalition.

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think Israel is key to this whole thing, mainly because Obama wont have the nerve or the courage to order it himself, yet it all very cosy going in to help a friend in need, but if thats the case it has to be noted that its been a plan all along, since Bush.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

And lets not forget that in roughly 2 months time Israel will be handing out gas masks to all of its citizens , well almost all . I have a feeling that the Palestinians won't be getting any , hope I am wrong .

Imagine Israel trying to take care of there Palestinian problem via a gas attack by Iran .

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Is that the same type of order that the regime operates within it's own country. Fortunately those types of "misorders" are all doomed to failure whenever the peopls of those states rise up against them, and China are no exception to this.

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They can rise up, look at Europe, USA and tell me that the 'free world' is so free afterall, our politics is filled with legally elected tyrants, i bet Iranian citizens are not captured on CCTV 300 times every single day (like the UK), Iran hasnt given its tax payers money to keep big banks afloat.

I disagree with the religious rules that the people live by, but refuse to say we are free and they are prisoners in there own state, its our governments who set the Iranian regieme up.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Max_TO

Is that the same type of order that the regime operates within it's own country. Fortunately those types of "misorders" are all doomed to failure whenever the peopls of those states rise up against them, and China are no exception to this.

How right you are . However the one sure fire way to turn a peoples anger from there own government to a foreign government is by some foreign government dropping bombs on there heads . Lets hope the people of Iran can sort things out before Israel gets involved .

new topics

top topics

join