It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
hey guys! i need help finding a documentary.

it's in the lines of zeitgeist, it approaches a lot of subjects including the NWO and religion.

it's very long, i think 5 or 6 hours long, and it's narrated by a woman.

do you have any idea about what documentary i'm talking about?

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Ionut]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wake up call??

2012 NWO agenda??

EDIT TO ADD: Anything to do with this

New World Order Documentary

EDIT: ahh never mind looks like liveforever08 beat me to it

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

no, i just looked them up on youtube and it's not either of them.

plus, i remember perfectly that it's narrated by a woman.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionut

There ya go

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

this is the one. thank you!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
something similar:

THE EMPIRE OF "THE CITY" (World Superstate) part 2.avi 2:39:53 - 2 years ago City of London + City of Vatican + City of columbia are the 3 independant states within states wich composes the empire of the city. The first is financial control over earth economy, the second is religion control over the earth and the third one is military control over the earth. Together they make the very unholy trinity which forms the egyptian pyramid that we can see on the back of the privately owned federal reserve note that is used as american dollar to maintain the colony in debt and under the Queen. Many people realize that this mystifying situation, in which an alleged democratic and self-governing nation is actually controlled against the will of the people, is a clear indication that there must be a very powerful and well-financed occult organization which plans and directs world affairs, and for lack of a more specific identification thie suspected secret organization is popularly referred to as the International Financiers, Banksters cartel or "The Crown corporation".

Thats part two so the entire video perhaps 5 hours.
And perhaps not so much of a documentary.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
something similar:

THE EMPIRE OF "THE CITY" (World Superstate) part 2.avi 2:39:53 - 2 years ago City of London + City of Vatican + City of columbia are the 3 independant states within states wich composes the empire of the city. The first is financial control over earth economy, the second is religion control over the earth and the third one is military control over the earth. Together they make the very unholy trinity which forms the egyptian pyramid that we can see on the back of the privately owned federal reserve note that is used as american dollar to maintain the colony in debt and under the Queen. Many people realize that this mystifying situation, in which an alleged democratic and self-governing nation is actually controlled against the will of the people, is a clear indication that there must be a very powerful and well-financed occult organization which plans and directs world affairs, and for lack of a more specific identification thie suspected secret organization is popularly referred to as the International Financiers, Banksters cartel or "The Crown corporation".

Thats part two so the entire video perhaps 5 hours.
And perhaps not so much of a documentary.

The Ring of Power - The Empire of the City - is a reference point, to the 3 cities which headquarter the global economic strata-structure, to be flighty about it, of world financial control.

The reason for the trinity seems clear enough to me; agenda.
They obviously approach the problem, from a religious stand point. Or stand still, if you will.

World economic control can only be headquartered in one city. Everything else is just a branch, stemming out from a tree. Sorry! I found this to be one of the most intelligently contrived documentaries in regards to the New World Order. One of the last ones I had to watch actually, until Lady GaGa starting, singing me a "different tune".

Financial control over the earth~checkmate
Religious control over the earth~checkmate
Military control over the earth~checkmate

See? So, where is the Illuminati, in your God game? You think that this is Satan's world of manipulation, and you're just here against your will?

You think Satan has dominion over something, over God having dominion over that same thing? In your world of dialectics, God and Satan are just two sides of the same coin? Competing for the CEO job of Human Incorporated? Wrong! God(who incidentally enough IS Satan=more to come on this i'm sure) is the ONE-NESS of all being. If there is a God, than you and I, we and they, us and then, are as much a part of it, as any evil cabal of jewish financiers, secretly plotting to rule the world.

I'm Irish, actually. And while I do seek to change the world while exercising the demon within, I do not seek to control your life. Or her life. I merely seek to exercise, more self control. Self Perfection(Order, of Perfectionists~Order Ab Chao=Clean Your House=Outward Change Begins Within~)

That's what the NWO is. Living in the NOW, not the then and whens.

The "elitists" of the world know this. They know what we all admit on a daily basis when we seperate the Us and Them, as people and sheeple. Who's the elitist now? Dialectics, govern every human interaction, and they are a curious notion to consider. Fun if you want them to be.

Death and Taxes if you don't.

If you believe in Karma, what do you care what the Govenment of your country does with the honestly made contribution from the tax payer? Karma ~ requires faith, in order to work. Strange, when you consider people who like karma, don't like going to church. That's how "faith" works. You need to have it, in order to see it. Chicken, and Egg. Chronology de-mystified.

GOD=EVOLUTION=CHICKEN=EGG

Of course I may be wrong. Maybe they are squatting in the bush, murdering innocent kids to ancient deity's for something they clearly already have!

I gotta admit, I have an affinity for pyramids, owls, eyes, and women. They're all wonderful to look at, aren't they?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
is this similar to the show form the uk which tony robinson presented about dan brown and secret poweres ect?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
*bump*

I'm very suprised that there's not more replies. Could be in part due to the entire video, prt1 & prt2 combine for 5 hours and overlooked ? Or maybe its just not as interesting to others as I would have imagined..

After watching The Empire of "THE CITY" I couldn't help but agree with most of it. Not just because it makes perfect sense but because there is much evidence(not quite evidence but enough proof to consider further research) presented throughout. I grabbed a pen and some paper and wrote down the many names, books and references and did some of my own research. There is much more to our histories than what has been taught.. or I could say "not taught" in the educational system. This vid is over two years old now but I must say it was more informing than most of what I've seen. Also because what you just learned doesn't stop after watching this documentary. For myself.. it led to further research and a desire to learn and know more.

Edit:

Meant to put it in another related thread but oh well, the other intended thread is about the same documentary and not many replies either.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by disfugured]

top topics

join